India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|| AR & ArSh OS: Me and My Life ||complete os

MrMrsChiping. IF-Sizzlerz
MrMrsChiping.
MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Hey guys hello..I know I know i should post my OS in my gallery but as you know already two ss are under construction there one by me and one by miss93..Guys sorry for that:)
Here you go with OS

AR

"Mom can i have milk"I heard my son calling me.
"Mom where are my socks",My 15 uear old daughter yelled from her room.When I went to my daughter Sia room to give her socks.
"Mom!first give me milk then give socks to her"Ryan whined.When i return to give him milk.
"Mom!first give me my socks i am getting late for class"Sia Whinned.
Ryan: "Mom! no me first".Sia:"No mom Me first".
I took as tears welled up in my eyes.This my daily routine gets up hear Sia and Ryan fighting.Thank god!till now my mother in law is not up or she will too yell at me saying i can't handle mt house properly that's why arman left me.Arman! My husband.His name brought smile to me face as well as a pain too.The pain which is too much to bear.
Tears were flowing my eyes ,when i felt two soft hands removing my tear.I look around to see my kids removing my tears.I smiled at them.They both hugg me tight and mumble:"Sorry mama".I kiss there hairs and then say:"Buck up kids are you guys not getting late for school".They both smile at me and kiss my cheek again before getting ready for school.I sighed what if he leaves me for some on else!My kids are with me.The hope which i lost few minutes back to live life is back.I stood up went to kitchen to prepare breakfast.Soon my hitler mother in law will be up and more over me too need to leave for sanjeevni.Being head of sajveenvi and mother of two kids and daughter in law of hitler mother in law is not easy task guys.It's Me Riddhima Mallik and this is my life...
f**k!!It is 2pm.hitler medicine's time.She will today eat me up alive.By saying this  I quickly rush to home and whisper before opening the house door God Plz Help and as soon as i enter I  saw her standing front of door.I close my eyes and whisper"here I am back in Hell!.She took a sigh and enter home with her head down."OH!SO GOT TIME TO COME BACK HOME HUH",,hitler pause i just hope she didn't say something further but to my dismay she continue her yelling"WHY YOU CAME NOW,LET ME DIE,YOU VERY WELL KNOW DOCTOR WARN ME TO TAKE MEDICINE ON TIME OR MY MEDICANE COURSE WILL DISTURB.FIRST YOU SANCTH MY SON AWA...".She stops,OH!she stops,but what she want to say she said it all..this brought tears into my eyes.I look up at her with teary eyes and mumble sorry.I don't know why i say her for late medicine or I make her away from her son.However,I replied:"Mumy ji sorry!actually there was an emergency.I tired comming soon but I was doing surgery ,so i just..".I look up into her eyes and found her looking at me with guilt.I smile at her then gave her medicine.I saw time its 3:30.OMG SIA!! RYAN!!.I was about to run to take them from school but i saw them standing on door with hell angry face and saw Sid!!My best friend,My ex fiance and my sister husband.He smiles me and i return him the smile ad thank him through her eyes and then look towards my angry kids.I mumble sorry with a pout.Which melt them a bit.They went to their room to change and to make their anger vanish i went towards kitchen to pizza with my touch for them.
Tonight I can feel something gonna happen I thought as i lay on bed.I saw moon shining...and all i could remember was me and arman.We had a love marriage that to against my parents.I am the duaghter of great neurologist Dr.Shahshank Gupta.Being a doctor of great and rich doctor,I was a spoil brat.When i was in last year of my MBBS I met arman.I fell in love with him in first side.He was not a perfect guy but for me he was the best.He had a very bad image but still i fell in love with him.I dont know how but i guess love is just unpredictable.I close my eyes and remember how we get marry.My dad was a hard nut to crack,he told me many times arman is not good choice but have i heard him no!If i would ever have heard him mat be my life would not like this! and my father was right when sia was 8 and ryan was 2 years old .He left me,he left me,why i don't know he just left me..  I always wonder why he left me??did i fail to be a wife...I guess this is my life...
I woke with the vibration of my mobile..I open my eyes and saw my mobile ringing and the call was from hospital I get up,Sr.Stella told me there is an emergency.So I quickly get up and inform my mother about and left for hospital...

When I reached hospital   ,I can feel something gona happen.I went straight to General ward sister stella told me that patient is OT as he was critical  and need surgery I went inside the OT.I went near patient bed and my breath stop.My image become blur .I kept on looking towards patient when I heard dr.kirti Dr.Riddhima hurry up ,he is bleeing internally we need to give operate him as soon as possible or else he would die .I close my eyes at her this sentence and with determination I caught his lifeless hand No!Arman I will not let you die'

"Mom!where were you last night,i found you al around the house,you know i was so scared last night,I had a nightmare mom!",Ryan look at me with pout'I kept staring at ryan .I am feeling terribly wounded and tired.Last night was very difficult for me,what should I answer to him baby I was operating your father.But I cant.So I mutter courage and hide my emotion with a smile.Tell you guys I had done phd in hiding me feelings from every one from the time I met arman.Arman!
I quickly pick him up in my arms say:"Aww my baby had a night mare sorry baby mom had a surgery">
"How was your surgery mom"Sia asked me.
I look at her with worn out eyes and give her tired smile and say:"Sia surgery went good and ar''I mean patient is fine now"Sia:Okay mom! Mom now can we have our breakfast I am starving" I smile at her and went to make breakfast for them

I wacth him sleeping peacefully on the bed with a mouth slightly open.I smiled at him.Its his habbit to sleep like this.I went near and carase his thick jet black hairs,how I craved to move my hand into them.Then I look at his face,his face is pale ,he had lost much weight,his six pack aibs are not more.I wonder what had happen to him.I just want him to open his yes so that I could stare into his eyes...I kept my head on his hand and close my eyes..I know he left me but why I don't know but I still love him,in these years not a single day I don't miss him,I cant hate him and can never,I know I may be sound mad but...I slept with my head on his hand with strange satisfaction..

I open  my eyes when I felt a hand moving in my hairs.I close my eyes again gosh!i didn't sleep so peacefully in these days..i want to sleep here forover.But then I heard someont taking my name I open my eyes whole heartedly and then again heard someone taking my name,Riddhima.I close my eyes and tears flow down my eyes when I heard him arman!taking my name.I get up and blink my eyes and stare at arman.He stare back at me .I whisper arman!.He jerk me closer to him and hug me tight knocking my breath out.But I didn't move.I was unsure should I hug him back or not.But my heart didn't wait for any answer I found myself hugging him back.We cried in each other arman.After sometime I broke hug and look into arman eyes and whisper:"Why arman?".He look at me with guilt and pain in his eyes but he didn't reply.This me angry a bit I again ask why arman??.But again he didn't reply.I get up from there and was about to leave when I felt arman holding my wrist and saying:"don't leave me riddhima I had craved enough for your love,plz don't go".I look back at him and say what did you just say ,you had craved enough for my love,what about me arman,what about your mom arman and most importantly what about Ryan and Sia arman,have you any thought how much we all crave for u.I didn't left you arman you left me and your family crying.Now I don't want you back".I down inront of him and for the first time in these 7 years I cried mt heart out,I felt him sitting beside me on the floor and holding my hand.He say riddhima I didn't left you because I don't want you.".I look at him and say then why arman?why you left me,you found some other girl better tha'.. I couldn't complete my sentence as arman put his finger on my lips and hold my face in his palms and say riddhima I swear on you ,from the time I fell in love with you I never saw anyother girl neither when I was you with nor I was not with you,baby trust me..I look into his eyes,he was saying truth .I speak again so why arman why you left us,I asked him eagerly.He turns his head away.I put my hands on his shoulder and say arman plz tell me why you left us plz..i almost beg him.He turn to me and say:riddhima I left you bcz that time I was dieng".I look at him confused.He continues:Riddhima after meeting you I left drugs,I promise you to never touch them but it was late riddhima.When ryan born I came to know that I had   lung cancer,riddhima my world stops ..i didn't want to die bcz I want to spend my life with you and our kids..we were so happy I didn't know what to do or not to do..i asked doctor can I be cured,he replied may be may be I can but the chances are very less.Riddhima I don't want to give you pain by seeing me dieing infront of you and my kids so I thought I should went from your life..thats why I left .i know riddhima I done bad with you but I was afraid afraid that you might not get over me and live your in unbearable pain and destroy your life,so I left without telling you anything as I want you to hate me,"

I look into his and say:'But I cant even hate you arman,you could have told me,we could have get over this problem together but you didn't belive in me right??

Arman:"no riddhima its not like that,for you I fight against my fate,in these six years I die every day every day to hug you,to be with you and my kids..i know how I miss you.i point came when doctor told me I cant be cured I had only few mouths left.I was soo dispointed and thought of leaving the hope but then your and our kids face came inront of my eyes and I fight.and now I am cured riddhima.I was gona return back last week but I was not sure whether you accept me or not.Last day I make my mind to try my luck but when I was coming home I caught with accident and landed here..riddhima will you accept me back..baby trust me I love you,I really do".Arman look at me with hope in his eyes how can I stay away for him..we both have gone through many problems..i have to accep him.I look into his eyes and say:Arman I have to accept you,I know how I handle every thing in these 7 years..i always wonder that bcz of me you left your mom and kid.I use to cry but not any more arma I too want you back,infact we want yu back me ,sia,ryan and hit..i mean your mother want you back".I look down and bit my tounge and heard arman chuckling.He made me look into his eyes and say:I love you riddhima'.Before I could say I love you too my mouth has been shut with arman lips'I smile and kiss him back'

*And this is me and my life*

*I hate this ,this os didn't turn up like I had thought..I am not gona re read it ..i just complete it for the sake of completing.Heck when I thought of writing it I thought of a writing it I was sure it would turn out to be good but '''..

I am waiting for your criticism guysL

Edited by Riarai2346 - 07 April 2012 at 1:06pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19peachgirlIqbal_009Rumz_12nIhArIkAmiss93Amoon.88scorpio95Amrtinablessed4moonlight2630Fimmyvidu87desirKaJen_addictionGudduluvsAMMY12ARKJ_4EVERpinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifeMidnightMusingscrazy4KASH_ARsweetdesire

MrMrsChiping. IF-Sizzlerz
MrMrsChiping.
MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Hey guys hello..I know I know i should post my OS in my gallery but as you know already two ss are under construction there one by me and one by miss93..Guys sorry for that:)
Here you go with OS

ARSH

"Mom can i have milk"I heard my son calling me.
"Mom where are my socks",My 15 uear old daughter yelled from her room.When I went to my daughter Sia room to give her socks.
"Mom!first give me milk then give socks to her"Ryan whined.When i return to give him milk.
"Mom!first give me my socks i am getting late for class"Sia Whinned.
Ryan: "Mom! no me first".Sia:"No mom Me first".
I took as tears welled up in my eyes.This my daily routine gets up hear Sia and Ryan fighting.Thank god!till now my mother in law is not up or she will too yell at me saying i can't handle mt house properly that's why arman left me.Arman! My husband.His name brought smile to me face as well as a pain too.The pain which is too much to bear.
Tears were flowing my eyes ,when i felt two soft hands removing my tear.I look around to see my kids removing my tears.I smiled at them.They both hugg me tight and mumble:"Sorry mama".I kiss there hairs and then say:"Buck up kids are you guys not getting late for school".They both smile at me and kiss my cheek again before getting ready for school.I sighed what if he leaves me for some on else!My kids are with me.The hope which i lost few minutes back to live life is back.I stood up went to kitchen to prepare breakfast.Soon my hitler mother in law will be up and more over me too need to leave for sanjeevni.Being head of sajveenvi and mother of two kids and daughter in law of hitler mother in law is not easy task guys.It's Me Shilpa Mallik and this is my life...
f**k!!It is 2pm.hitler medicine's time.She will today eat me up alive.By saying this  I quickly rush to home and whisper before opening the house door God Plz Help and as soon as i enter I  saw her standing front of door.I close my eyes and whisper"here I am back in Hell!.She took a sigh and enter home with her head down."OH!SO GOT TIME TO COME BACK HOME HUH",,hitler pause i just hope she didn't say something further but to my dismay she continue her yelling"WHY YOU CAME NOW,LET ME DIE,YOU VERY WELL KNOW DOCTOR WARN ME TO TAKE MEDICINE ON TIME OR MY MEDICANE COURSE WILL DISTURB.FIRST YOU SANCTH MY SON AWA...".She stops,OH!she stops,but what she want to say she said it all..this brought tears into my eyes.I look up at her with teary eyes and mumble sorry.I don't know why i say her for late medicine or I make her away from her son.However,I replied:"Mumy ji sorry!actually there was an emergency.I tired comming soon but I was doing surgery ,so i just..".I look up into her eyes and found her looking at me with guilt.I smile at her then gave her medicine.I saw time its 3:30.OMG SIA!! RYAN!!.I was about to run to take them from school but i saw them standing on door with hell angry face and saw Sid!!My best friend,My ex fiance and my sister husband.He smiles me and i return him the smile ad thank him through her eyes and then look towards my angry kids.I mumble sorry with a pout.Which melt them a bit.They went to their room to change and to make their anger vanish i went towards kitchen to pizza with my touch for them.
Tonight I can feel something gonna happen I thought as i lay on bed.I saw moon shining...and all i could remember was me and arman.We had a love marriage that to against my parents.I am the duaghter of great neurologist Dr.Shahshank Gupta.Being a doctor of great and rich doctor,I was a spoil brat.When i was in last year of my MBBS I met arman.I fell in love with him in first side.He was not a perfect guy but for me he was the best.He had a very bad image but still i fell in love with him.I dont know how but i guess love is just unpredictable.I close my eyes and remember how we get marry.My dad was a hard nut to crack,he told me many times arman is not good choice but have i heard him no!If i would ever have heard him mat be my life would not like this! and my father was right when sia was 8 and ryan was 2 years old .He left me,he left me,why i don't know he just left me..  I always wonder why he left me??did i fail to be a wife...I guess this is my life...
I woke with the vibration of my mobile..I open my eyes and saw my mobile ringing and the call was from hospital I get up,Sr.Stella told me there is an emergency.So I quickly get up and inform my mother about and left for hospital...

When I reached hospital  ,I can feel something gona happen.I went straight to General ward sister stella told me that patient is OT as he was critical  and need surgery I went inside the OT.I went near patient bed and my breath stop.My image become blur .I kept on looking towards patient when I heard dr.kirti Dr.Shilpa hurry up ,he is bleeing internally we need to give operate him as soon as possible or else he would die .I close my eyes at her this sentence and with determination I caught his lifeless hand No!Arman I will not let you die'
"Mom!where were you last night,i found you al around the house,you know i was so scared last night,I had a nightmare mom!",Ryan look at me with pout'I kept staring at ryan .I am feeling teribaly wounded and tired.Last night was very difficult for me,what should I answer to him baby I was operating your father.But I cant.So I mutter courage and hide my emotion with a smile.Tell you guys I had done phd in hiding me feelings from every one from the time I met arman.Arman!
I quickly pick him up in my arms say:"Aww my baby had a night mare sorry baby mom had a surgery">
"How was your surgery mom"Sia asked me.
I look at her with worn out eyes and give her tired smile and say:"Sia surgery went good and ar''I mean patient is fine now"Sia:Okay mom! Mom now can we have our breakfast I am starving" I smile at her and went to make breakfast for them

I wacth him sleeping peacefully on the bed with a mouth slightly open.I smiled at him.Its his habbit to sleep like this.I went near and carase his thick jet black hairs,how I craved to move my hand into them.Then I look at his face,his face is pale ,he had lost much weight,his six pack aibs are not more.I wonder what had happen to him.I just want him to open his yes so that I could stare into his eyes...I kept my head on his hand and close my eyes..I know he left me but why I don't know but I still love him,in these years not a single day I don't miss him,I cant hate him and can never,I know I may be sound mad but...I slept with my head on his hand with strange satisfaction..

I open  my eyes when I felt a hand moving in my hairs.I close my eyes again gosh!i didn't sleep so peacefully in these days..i want to sleep here forover.But then I heard someont taking my name I open my eyes whole heartedly and then again heard someone taking my name 'shilpa'.I close my eyes and tears flow down my eyes when I heard him arman!taking my name.I get up and blink my eyes and stare at arman.He stare back at me .I whisper arman!.He jerk me closer to him and hug me tight knocking my breath out.But I didn't move.I was unsure should I hug him back or not.But my heart didn't wait for any answer I found myself hugging him back.We cried in each other arman.After sometime I broke hug and look into arman eyes and whisper:"Why arman?".He look at me with guilt and pain in his eyes but he didn't reply.This me angry a bit I again ask why arman??.But again he didn't reply.I get up from there and was about to leave when I felt arman holding my wrist and saying:"don't leave me shilpa I had craved enough for your love,plz don't go".I look back at him and say what did you just say ,you had craved enough for my love,what about me arman,what about your mom arman and most importantly what about Ryan and Sia arman,have you any thought how much we all crave for u.I didn't left you arman you left me and your family crying.Now I don't want you back".I down inront of him and for the first time in these 7 years I cried mt heart out,I felt him sitting beside me on the floor and holding my hand.He say Shilpa I didn't left you because I don't want you.".I look at him and say then why arman?why you left me,you found some other girl better tha'.. I couldn't complete my sentence as arman put his finger on my lips and hold my face in his palms and say shilpa I swear on you ,from the time I fell in love with you I never saw anyother girl neither when I was you with nor I was not with you,baby trust me..I look into his eyes,he was saying truth .I speak again so why arman why you left us,I asked him eagerly.He turns his head away.I put my hands on his shoulder and say arman plz tell me why you left us plz..i almost beg him.He turn to me and say:Shilpaa I left you bcz that time I was dieng".I look at him confused.He continues:Shilpa after meeting you I left drugs,I promise you to never touch them but it was late shilpa.When ryan born I came to know that I had   lung cancer,shilpa my world stops ..i didn't want to die bcz I want to spend my life with you and our kids..we were so happy I didn't know what to do or not to do..i asked doctor can I be cured,he replied may be may be I can but the chances are very less.Shilpa I don't want to give you pain by seeing me dieing infront of you and my kids so I thought I should went from your life..thats why I left .i know shilpa I done bad with you but I was afraid afraid that you might not get over me and live your in unbearable pain and destroy your life,so I left without telling you anything as I want you to hate me,"

I look into his and say:'But I cant even hate you arman,you could have told me,we could have get over this problem together but you didn't belive in me right??

Arman:"no Shilpa its not like that,for you I fight against my fate,in these six years I die every day every day to hug you,to be with you and my kids..i know how I miss you.i point came when doctor told me I cant be cured I had only few mouths left.I was soo dispointed and thought of leaving the hope but then your and our kids face came inront of my eyes and I fight.and now I am cured Shilpa.I was gona return back last week but I was not sure whether you accept me or not.Last day I make my mind to try my luck but when I was coming home I caught with accident and landed here..Shilpa will you accept me back..baby trust me I love you,I really do".Arman look at me with hope in his eyes how can I stay away for him..we both have gone through many problems..i have to accep him.I look into his eyes and say:Arman I have to accept you,I know how I handle every thing in these 7 years..i always wonder that bcz of me you left your mom and kid.I use to cry but not any more arma I too want you back,infact we want yu back me ,sia,ryan and hit..i mean your mother want you back".I look down and bit my tounge and heard arman chuckling.He made me look into his eyes and say:I love you Shilpa'.Before I could say I love you too my mouth has been shut with arman lips'I smile and kiss him back'

*And this is me and my life*

i dont want to let go girl*I hate this ,this os didn't turn up like I had thought..I am not gona re read it ..i just complete it for the sake of completing.Heck when I thought of writing it I thought of a writing it I was sure it would turn out to be good but '''..

I am waiting for your criticism guysL

Edited by Riarai2346 - 07 April 2012 at 1:05pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgsrkGurpreet16soty24ZIKRASHAHshooooonasasyakashmayurfanakshadmischiefkrazy4kashkshanikaaprincessrashidavidu8729priyafri42911LiveLaughLove..KaShforever06m4manjurads73937awesome-Xpress-sweetdesire

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Reserved..
Edited...

Maria jana are u crazy?
Don't you dare feel about bad this OS.
This OS is sooo beautiful.
Sacrifice for your love was the most wonderful part of this story...
The way story began with Riddima talking about her past was awesome.
I felt so bad for her.
Armaa's mom is sick!!
She cursed her for no reason and ill-treated her.
Poor Ridz has gone through so much.
It would have been so difficult to bring up two kids alone..
Armaan was not completely wrong on his side.
He thought that Ridz would hate him and not miss him after his death.
But Ridz is also correct that they could have dealt together with this...
Anyways,I'm glad that Armaan landed up in Ridz's hospital after accident...
The last scene was soo touching where Armaan describes the reason of his absence to Ridz and eventually Ridz forgives him...
This OS is simply fabulous.
I just it sooo much..
Plz do come up with more such ideas..
Love ya
Asma

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 09 April 2012 at 2:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrMrsChiping.

neha2607 IF-Dazzler
neha2607
neha2607

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
WTH...
How could u stop there Shocked
i mean like seriously u shldnt have done that Angry
I really hope u complete it by sunday or else trust me i'm gonna eat u alive [i mean it]

p.s - will edit after the complete os

luv,
neha[shona]
AMMY12 IF-Rockerz
AMMY12
AMMY12

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Awsm os.

MrMrsChiping.

kashmayurfan Senior Member
kashmayurfan
kashmayurfan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Nice os :)

MrMrsChiping.

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Reserved post edited above.

MrMrsChiping.

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Hey Maria..Wow Just love the OS dear...Though it was sad but written beautifully...And I love your New user name... Quite different...Do write more ...Thanks for the PM. Take care

Lots of Love
Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 11 April 2012 at 9:06am

MrMrsChiping.

Go to top