Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: The_Artist

Blue Ice di, have you watched Pakeezah? That Meena kumari one. I find Mughle-azam 100000 times better πŸ˜†

ya I have watched Pakeezah...jab hum chhote the...toh Sunday shaam to TV mein Pakeejah dikha dete the...it was boringπŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

😲 itni purani film colour main kaise 

waise sach kaho tu kahe ke beautiful garam pani se moo dhul wa ke lao sare actresses ka mere ghotna us se accha na nikle to kehnaπŸ˜†  sare makeup beauties hute hian 

Munna...MB was beautiful...when there were no nose jobs and no plastic surgeries and very little makeup...ab aajkal toh har ladki beautiful haiπŸ˜†
EDIT:...Munna...only this song was in color...the rest of the movie was in B&W...
Edited by blue-ice - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Munna...MB was beautiful...when there were no nose jobs and no plastic surgeries and very little makeup...ab aajkal toh har ladki beautiful haiπŸ˜†
EDIT:...Munna...only this song was in color...the rest of the movie was in B&W...

hmm yup phir bhi us waqt make up tu hota tha πŸ˜‰ 
YAY! The original PM fan in the house! Now Tanya I expect you to write down all her lines because we all ran out of it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: tanya-91

youth icon...  Kya cooolll  hain hum ...!!!

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

You wanna take a bath ... haan ?

Yeh Fight Bari Dhasu the πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Someone don't know 😲one of the GREATEST actress and true legend of Hindi Cinema (Madhubala) and claims of being a bollywood fan 😲 ...very strange

ien πŸ˜²  
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

Yeh Fight Bari Dhasu the πŸ€£ πŸ€£

i know...PM ne Vida ki band bajai theeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: blue-ice

i know...PM ne Vida ki band bajai theeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  haan aur jo chappal chaap ke bajai thi na raat ke 2 baje πŸ€£ jo shanai baje the chapal chaap ke πŸ€£πŸ‘
ek aur fight the raat ke 2 baje saas bahu ke baap πŸ€£ Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 12 years ago