The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by bablinisha

yeah, he realized how much trouble it was just for saying megha, it won't be easy for him to say his feelings to her, but he's already showing it.

and the red part is hilarious LOL, but you've give credit the boy will save her from all the troubles, also from the ones he gives her LOL

You know...The moment he said 'Megha'...my heartbeat froze Blushing The name sounds so different when he says it...It was filled with so much of love, affection and utmost care Day Dreaming Pucca promise...The day he'll call Megha by her first name, I'll party Party

Waisey I'm having a gut feeling that Megha will ask him to call her by her first name when they will be best of friends...Insha Allah it will happen! Day Dreaming

Thats possible. I think mohan will struggle with "aap" "tum" routine and megha may tell him to call her by first name. Otherwise he can't call her megha suddenly. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15bablinisha_SilentSoul_

bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
i can see mohan struggling with mrs. vyas, aap, tum, megha, and megha will get irritated and say 'just call me megha', and i can see mohan nodding his head with eyes open wide like the time she told him to apply the ointment. LOL 

and then his dialogue will be - ok, mrs.vyas, aap, tum, then finally megha LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
We think that Megha is a reserved and quite type of girl but the fact is Amar's death made her in this way. I'm sure that Mohan will bring the chirpiness and bubbly nature back in her. I won't be surprised if Megha is more open about her feelings than Mohan cuz till now, whatever we've seen, I always felt that Mohan was a dedicated, lover type banda but was changed into bindaas and carefree guy cuz of his past...His bindaas-ness is solely cuz he doesn't want anyone to affect him anymore like his ex and his dad did, whereas, Megha was a free, outgoing and bubbly girl but Amar's death totally changed her into a quite, introvert woman!

nirvanica15bablinisha--Udhay--

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

i can see mohan struggling with mrs. vyas, aap, tum, megha, and megha will get irritated and say 'just call me megha', and i can see mohan nodding his head with eyes open wide like the time she told him to apply the ointment. LOL 

Shall I write an OS on this? Wink

bablinisha

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Shall I write an OS on this? Wink

Good idea. Try something on this. 

Also, Megha was an extrovert kind of girl earlier. But i don't think she can be open about her feelings because she will see that as betrayal of Amar's memory. Amar's influence in her life is too much and not a easy to forget past and also lovely past, which she would not even want to let go in the 1st place, that where the real problem will be. If it was bad past, it could have been easier to move on, but this was a wonderfully good past, so it won't be easy at all. 

nirvanica15bablinisha_SilentSoul_

bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

We think that Megha is a reserved and quite type of girl but the fact is Amar's death made her in this way. I'm sure that Mohan will bring the chirpiness and bubbly nature back in her. I won't be surprised if Megha is more open about her feelings than Mohan cuz till now, whatever we've seen, I always felt that Mohan was a dedicated, lover type banda but was changed into bindaas and carefree guy cuz of his past...His bindaas-ness is solely cuz he doesn't want anyone to affect him anymore like his ex and his dad did, whereas, Megha was a free, outgoing and bubbly girl but Amar's death totally changed her into a quite, introvert woman!

i like your pov on mohan, i agree with it. but will have to see in the future, if he was always like that or his past changed him. i'm not talking about his sadness, which i agree is from his past relationship with rashmi and his dad, but i'm talking about his carefree nature, if thats how he is, or was he different.

and about megha, i feel like she was always very calm, when you see her past with Amar, she seems very calm and soft natured, but yes his death has made her reserved and strong. i agree that only mohan is the one who puts her on her toes LOL

nirvanica15

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Mohan was a guy of dedication who would do ANYTHING for the people he loves...But even after being like this, when he was betrayed by his love, he decided to be carefree and not anyone affect him...Things were going in this way until Megha came in his life and slowly and steadily, without his realization, his old version is coming back due to his feelings for Megha!

bablinishaNanhi_Angel--Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index