Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Thread -Sat-Sunday (Page 40)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

True!!! Ab when slowly Mohan is accepting his 'dil ka haal', Megha will try to run away from her feelings for time being, but eventually, they will be together Day Dreaming

She doesn't have any such feelings for him now. But soon there will be and then when she will realise it will be problematic. Pata nahi kya karegi mirchi. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bablinisha

bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
knowing megha, she'll definitely run from it. actually i'm confused about mohan, what he'll do?

he's already lost, but will he tell her, and what if she denies it, what'll he do?
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Megha jitna chahe, she won't be able to run away from what she will feel about Mohan cuz by the end of the day, she too has a heart which wants a partner...even though he might not be someone she will love, but a person who will be her friend at first, her guider, her soul partner! Honestly I feel.. there's much more than just love, and that will be Meghan's relationship!

bablinisha

bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
but i think she'll try to deny at first. and think of her family first.
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablinisha

but i think she'll try to deny at first. and think of her family first.

Nothing new LOL Anyways watching Mohan makes me crave for someone who'd love me like that... This Mohan Bhatnagar is making me mad AngryROFL

bablinisha

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablinisha

knowing megha, she'll definitely run from it. actually i'm confused about mohan, what he'll do?

he's already lost, but will he tell her, and what if she denies it, what'll he do?

He won't tell her. As i said he will follow Megha's advice. She said to karan that if he loves someone, he should show how much he cares for her and the girl will realise what is in his mind for her. Mohan will follow this advice and put megha in trouble. Kehne ki zaroorat nahi padegi. Waise woh keh bhi nahi paayega as that could hurt her. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 07 April 2012 at 11:24pm

bablinisha

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
None of them will confess but they will be aware of their feelings. That's what the show is all about - Na Bole Tum, Na Maine Kuch Kaha... Just listen to the lyrics of the song, esp the second verse which says about the unspoken love...That's what Meghan's gonna share!!! Embarrassed

bablinisha

bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

yeah, he makes go weak in my knees. especially the looks he gives to megha. Day Dreaming

i just don't get tired of saying, how perfect he's with eye expressions, dreamy for megha, cute and sparkly and childish for nanhi, his anger. an good actor needs to be good with eye expressions, and kunal is just beyond good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15_SilentSoul_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index