Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Thread -Sat-Sunday - Page 36

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Mohan is such a weird banda naa? 😆 Earlier he used to bring the confidence in Megha by challenging her and now he'll be her silent support and encourage her to face the problem simply by being with her...Seriously their relationship is and will be MUCH MORE than love!!! Frankly the word 'love' is a small word in front of them and the connection of humanity they share!!! *sigh* love them 😍
Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

You have HD connection. Do you have the option to record promo and upload to youtube?

Yaar, I have normal HD connection only.. Dont have HD-DVR connection.. If only we have HD recorder, we can do that yaar.. I dont have it.. Sorry.. :(
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Mohan is such a weird banda naa? 😆 Earlier he used to bring the confidence in Megha by challenging her and now he'll be her silent support and encourage her to face the problem simply by being with her...Seriously their relationship is and will be MUCH MORE than love!!! Frankly the word 'love' is a small word in front of them and the connection of humanity they share!!! *sigh* love them 😍

You used the perfect word for them. It was always first a human connect between them. Thats why its so beautiful. 

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Udhay

Yaar, I have normal HD connection only.. Dont have HD-DVR connection.. If only we have HD recorder, we can do that yaar.. I dont have it.. Sorry.. :(

Oh OK. Then we have to wait for Amisha for the promo. Did you see the new promo? I missed most part as i had my TV on mute so turned towards TV only towards the end of the promo. 

Udhay thumbnail

Oh OK. Then we have to wait for Amisha for the promo. Did you see the new promo? I missed most part as i had my TV on mute so turned towards TV only towards the end of the promo.

Not yet.. I'm waiting.. From 12:15, onwards only they'll air promos in ColorsHd channel it goes till 12:30.. So waiting to see it..
bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You have HD connection. Do you have the option to record promo and upload to youtube? 

sorry subha, but your response to udhay's comparing jiji and his mom made me laugh 😆
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And now Colors refuses to show the NBT promo!!! 😡

Udhay- Did you manage to see it?
Udhay thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

And now Colors refuses to show the NBT promo!!! 😡

Udhay- Did you manage to see it?

Not yet yaar.. This Colors channel people are very bad.. They haven't shown NBTNMKK promos till now.. :|
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello friends kya baate ho rahi hein? promo aaya hein new?maine to dekha hi nahi ...let me see.
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

hello friends kya baate ho rahi hein? promo aaya hein new?maine to dekha hi nahi ...let me see.

Hello Amisha! Subha said they showed a new promo. Tab se sab Colors ke saamne baithe hain is ummeed mein ki NBT ka promo Dekh sakke.