Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

True!!! Ab when slowly Mohan is accepting his 'dil ka haal', Megha will try to run away from her feelings for time being, but eventually, they will be together 😍

She doesn't have any such feelings for him now. But soon there will be and then when she will realise it will be problematic. Pata nahi kya karegi mirchi. 

bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
knowing megha, she'll definitely run from it. actually i'm confused about mohan, what he'll do?

he's already lost, but will he tell her, and what if she denies it, what'll he do?
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Megha jitna chahe, she won't be able to run away from what she will feel about Mohan cuz by the end of the day, she too has a heart which wants a partner...even though he might not be someone she will love, but a person who will be her friend at first, her guider, her soul partner! Honestly I feel.. there's much more than just love, and that will be Meghan's relationship!
bablinisha thumbnail
but i think she'll try to deny at first. and think of her family first.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: bablinisha

but i think she'll try to deny at first. and think of her family first.

Nothing new πŸ˜† Anyways watching Mohan makes me crave for someone who'd love me like that... This Mohan Bhatnagar is making me mad 😑🀣
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: bablinisha

knowing megha, she'll definitely run from it. actually i'm confused about mohan, what he'll do?

he's already lost, but will he tell her, and what if she denies it, what'll he do?

He won't tell her. As i said he will follow Megha's advice. She said to karan that if he loves someone, he should show how much he cares for her and the girl will realise what is in his mind for her. Mohan will follow this advice and put megha in trouble. Kehne ki zaroorat nahi padegi. Waise woh keh bhi nahi paayega as that could hurt her. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
None of them will confess but they will be aware of their feelings. That's what the show is all about - Na Bole Tum, Na Maine Kuch Kaha... Just listen to the lyrics of the song, esp the second verse which says about the unspoken love...That's what Meghan's gonna share!!! 😳
bablinisha thumbnail

yeah, he makes go weak in my knees. especially the looks he gives to megha. 😍

i just don't get tired of saying, how perfect he's with eye expressions, dreamy for megha, cute and sparkly and childish for nanhi, his anger. an good actor needs to be good with eye expressions, and kunal is just beyond good.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

None of them will confess but they will be aware of their feelings. That's what the show is all about - Na Bole Tum, Na Maine Kuch Kaha... Just listen to the lyrics of the song, esp the second verse which says about the unspoken love...That's what Meghan's gonna share!!! 😳

Yes but kabhi na kabhi toh kehena padega. Or maybe the family will realise and unite them. I'm going for a easy idea where mohan - megha both will not have to struggle at allπŸ˜†. 
bablinisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

He won't tell her. As i said he will follow Megha's advice. She said to karan that if he loves someone, he should show how much he cares for her and the girl will realise what is in his mind for her. Mohan will follow this advice and put megha in trouble. Kehne ki zaroorat nahi padegi. Waise woh keh bhi nahi paayega as that could hurt her. 

yeah, he realized how much trouble it was just for saying megha, it won't be easy for him to say his feelings to her, but he's already showing it.

and the red part is hilarious πŸ˜†, but you've give credit the boy will save her from all the troubles, also from the ones he gives her πŸ˜†