Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

guys i have one feeling๐Ÿ˜• i know NBT is not family but i feel pratik kahi mohan ko na fasaa de...he tell to megha ye sab mohan ne tumhari nazro mein hero ban ke liye kiya...mujey use kiya...

ami ..i think his track is over..
--khushi-- thumbnail
@Fatim :- may be...but i really curious to knwo abt mr. bhatnagr...
and who will paly this role then i have very bad knowledge abt  old men of our tv industry, so no idea...for me sab chalta hai ๐Ÿ˜†

@Udhay :- OMG NBTNMKK 7 days...  no view on it...last time i got a gud scold from Ami ๐Ÿ˜†
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fatim30

hello ..seems MR. bhatnagar is going to be next track??? what do you think ??? and which actor you want to play this role???

I really want to know who this Mr. Bhatnagar is. His influence on mohan is quite intriguing. Sometimes it sounds like mohan doesn't like him, sometimes he seems to atleast care for him / respect some of his views. 

Which actor to play? I can't name any, but hope its some really good actor, considering the intrigue factor created around him. 

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
BTW i think last day(episode) was the most exciting day and happiest day at the end for Mr. Mohan Bhatnagar. Mirchi madam ne shanti se, bina jagda kiye baat kya kar liya!  He was floating in the air.

fatim30 thumbnail
@khushi and subhas ..i really want mr.bhatnagar and rashmi track to be introduce now ..yeah me too dont have good ideas about tv actors ..anyone who knows can help us ..this way we can help cvs in forwarding this track ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

guys i have one feeling๐Ÿ˜• i know NBT is not family but i feel pratik kahi mohan ko na fasaa de...he tell to megha ye sab mohan ne tumhari nazro mein hero ban ke liye kiya...mujey use kiya...

You mean pratik says he helped his reporter friend to fasao a woman - that too in this ghatiya manner. I don't think so. 
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fatim30

hello ..seems MR. bhatnagar is going to be next track??? what do you think ??? and which actor you want to play this role???

i think Mr.bhatnagar is nice person ..becoz mohan gave that advise ye to koi ek aacha insaan ki de sakta hein...about actor no idea phir bhi soch de๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜‰
--khushi-- thumbnail

oh Ami dont worry...pertik clearly told her taht eh thought she too was giving chance...
and more over i think this time if pertik will do anything, then Megha will use her brain
fatim30 thumbnail
ami agree ..but seems kutch tension between mohan and his father ..woh kia he thats dont know 

about actor koi bhi actor dekh le from other shows๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by fatim30 - 12 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
@Amisha

Moreover pratik is not really that close a friend to do such favours for mohan. Their relationship was shown only as a Editor and his favorite reporter. Nothing too close friendship like. So such a lie will not work.