Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: I will take care of you(Updated!Last Part-Pg27 (Page 27)

Iluvmyself Senior Member
Iluvmyself
Iluvmyself

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Waitin for the update ...

dreamshereagain Groupbie
dreamshereagain
dreamshereagain

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
when next part coming?
Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Nice update, I hope Khushi is back for good.
prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Update please
Iluvmyself Senior Member
Iluvmyself
Iluvmyself

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Waitin for the next part ………
akhushi123 Groupbie
akhushi123
akhushi123

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Thanks for reading and appreciating my FF guys!

Please read last part below. Please comment if you like!

LAST PART!

6 months later

"Di I wont be home for dinner  - don't wait up" he said as he kissed Shanti on the forehead and dashed out the door.
Anjali looked at him running out worriedly, he had not been home for dinner in the past few months since Nani's death.

He checked his blackberry at the signal light, hoping to see an email or a message from her but it wasnot there. She had stopped writing to him since he had stopped responding. His mind replayed the events of that night when she left.

"Arnav I cant stay" she had whispered quietly as they sat by the pool watching stars. Her head resting peacefully on his chest, his arms engulfing her tightly.

"I know Khushi" he said stroking her hair and placing a kiss on her forehead "you'll have to stay with Buaji for a while until we get remarried. This time lets do it right" He clutched her tighter as he said those words.

"I meant I have to return to England."

All of a sudden he felt his anger returning to me. He felt abandoned and moved her away from his shoulders so he could look into her eyes. Was she really going to abandon him again?

"Khushi what do you mean?"
"Arnav, I love teaching those girls and I love going to school and learning. I need to do this for me."
"And what about me" he had retorted as he got up and turned his back on her, He couldn't let her see how hurt he was. She clearly wasn't he thought.

"I care about you and want to be with you but I need to complete my education and finish teaching those girls."

"I don't care about all that! I love you and you cannot leave me even if you want" he had screamed.

He turned around and grabbed her by the arm "What makes you think I will let you  leave" he said. His eyes were fierce, his grip tight and his voice passionate.  She tried to wiggle out but it was impossible, he had become ASR again.

"Arnav – why don't you understand? Its not always about you. I need to do things for myself too!" she screamed.

He released her and turned his back to her. She could see him clenching his fists, his body stiff. She softened a little as she realized how much he wanted her to stay.

"arnav please look at me" she pleaded, her voice soft and sweet.

He would not turn.

She slid her arms around his waist, hugging him from the back.

"Do you trust me?" she asked as she rested her head on his back.

"No" he said his tone cold.

"Do you love me"

"No" he said again the same tone.
"I will return to you. I am yours Arnav. And if you knew that in your heart – you would understand my decision." She said and left him to fight the darkness alone.

The honking of the cars behind him brought him back to earth as he snapped out of his thoughts and raced to his office.

Later that afternoon, Aman came into Arnav's office and said "Sir – there is a girl outside who has brought her resume and says she wants to apply for the position of your personal secretary."

"Aman!" Arnav yelled "I already have a secretary and don't have time for this.  We have a meeting in a few hours – go prepare for that"

Aman sensed his boss getting angry – he now knew his boss's every mood. "I know sir but she insists you see her resume and says she wont leave until you do" he asked a little scared.

Arnav could not believe Aman "call security Aman – I don't care!"

"Sir, she is from Lucknow and says she knows your family if you could…." Aman insisted.

Arnav's thoughts involuntarily wandered back to Khushi and as if against his own will – he hastily grabbed the resume and skimmed it quickly before abruptly throwing it on the table. "She's too overqualified for this role" Arnav said dismissively.

As he was about to get on with his work, he suddenly realized the file said "Khushi Kumari Gupta" on it. As he made this realizeation, she walked into his office nonchalantly as she had many times before. She was wearing a black suit with a bright red silk top . Her jacket hugging her small waist, her hair much shorter than before but the same big eyes that he had looked into so many times before. He almost thought he was losing his mind for a second. He was unsure of how to react and as usual she had left him speechless.

"Dekhiyay hum jantain hain aap bohoth busy hain" she said storming into his office once again "lekin humain yeh naukri ki bohoth zaroorath hai." she smiled teasingly as she pleaded with him. (Translation: I know you are very busy but I need this job)

Aman found all of this very amusing and was girnning from ear to ear as he saw Arnav stood shell shocked, the man who could always think of something angry and mean to say was standing there with no words at all. He found it interesting to see this side of his boss.

Arnav tried to conceal his excitement because of Aman's presence and gave him the "get out of my cabin look." Aman took the hint and excused himself still smiling.

Arnav wanted to know if she had come back to him. She looked well and he was unable to tear his eyes away from her. He had imagined her day and night in his mind, in his room, in his house, in his office, however the actual sight of her had left him without words.

"Toh kya aap humain yeh job naheen dengay?" she asked.

(translation: are you going to give me this job?)

"Youre too overqualified for this job" he said looking at her resume once again but this time more carefully. "You probably would not want to work here now that you have a double certificate in Management and Fashion design from a university in England" he said with a tinge of jealousy.

"Waisay that is true, I am probably to good for you now" she said mockingly.

He inquired after her health and Dhruv and England and she answered politely but without giving him too much information.

But he could not make small talk anymore. He had to know, if she was finally back, if she was his. He did  not want to make any presumptions about her feelings as he was usually wrong.

"So are you back in India forever" he asked waiting impatiently for her to speak.

She took her time, teasing him with her answer. "Never say forever Mr. Raizada"

He had to try something different so he asked her about the subject which was most sensitive for him. "How is Dhruv?" he asked.

"He is great – he has come with me to India" she said cheerfully at the mention of Dhruv's name. Arnav felt a tinge of jealousy as she smiled when talking about him

"and why has he come here?" asked Arnav dying of curiosity and getting angrier as she spoke.

"For the wedding ofcourse." She said

Arnav's heart sank as he heard those words. "And you?" he asked

"ofcourse, I am here for the wedding too. What a stupid question!" she said teasingly. She could see him clenching his fists as he turned around.

"So you are getting married Khushi…." Arnav said trying to conceal the sadness in his voice.

"Yes Mr. Raizada, I think its about time I did" she said in a cruel way.

He could remain civilized no longer "You must be so happy Khushi, finally tumnay Raeeszada phasa hi liya. You must be so happy to marry someone as rich as Dhruv" he said as he turned around to face her - his voice full of hurt.

She walked up closer to him and smiled. "Dhruv? Naheen hum Dhruv say shaadi naheen kar rahain? Who toh India kissi aur say shaadi karnay ayain hain."

Arnav felt hope and relief flood his mind as he heard those words.

"Per humnay raeeszada toh phasaya hai." She continued taking the hope away.

His heart sank once more as he saw her beaming face.

"Aur hum shaadi to unsay hi karengay." She continued.

"Don't you want to know about him Arnavji…"she said again teasing him more.

"No Khushi, if you expect me to congratulate you then I am sorry I am incapable of such things. If you expect me to be happy for you than I am not capable of that either." He said angry and hurt, unable to control his emotions.

She walked up to him and placed her hands around his neck.

"Well, I must tell you about this raeeszada. He is very grumpy and angry most of the time. He even yells at me whenever I do anything, right or wrong. He is always trying to tell me what to do and will not let me live in peace!" she said all this in the most casual manner possible as she snuggled closer to him.

Arnav felt happiness and contentment like he had never before in his life. He wanted to kiss her and hug her however, stopped himself as he realized how much she had teased him.

"Oh really?" he said a smirk creeping up on his face."he sounds like a great guy to me Khushi tell me more"

"Well he hates kids and colors. And you know how much I love jalebis – well he is diabetic and cannot eat sweets. While I like to talk, he barely says a word. I like to laugh and dance and he is always working and yelling at people." As she said that, his face turned a little serious as he heard her spew out all his negative traits.

"Sounds like you don't even love him" he said moving her hands from his neck.

"on the contrary" she smiled lovingly at him "I love him not despite those things but for those things. If I don't hear his "what thes" atleast once a day, I feel like something is missing. If I don't hear him complain about how I did something wrong – I feel like something is missing. If I don't hear his voice – I feel like something is missing. If I stay away from him – I feel like my heart will stop beating." She said softly looking into his eyes.

He couldn't help staring at her in that moment, his mind heart and soul felt the weight of her words. He knew she was his and this relief gave him the confidence to prolong his confession and torment her like she had just tormented him.

"Well, that's great but I hope that you don't think knowing the boss will help you in getting the job. I don't think you're right for the position – you don't have the qualities required to be ASR's secretary." He smirked as he picked up her resume and returning it to her.

"Kya" she screamed her eyes getting wider, her face angrier. "I just told you how I felt and you are concerned about the stupid position!" she screamed looking indignantly at him.

He smiled slyly and walked close up to her from behind. "Khushi Kumari Gupta" he whispered softly in her years and placed his hands around her waist pulling her closer to him "why must you make me go crazy?" he said pushing her hair away from her neck and placing kisses on her neck.

"I am not sure Mr. Raizada – maybe you should control your mind…..and your hands" she said as she felt his hands tightly on her waist.

"I love you" he said softly in her years as he pulled her in closer to him.

"Arnav stop" she said as she realized his staff was staring "those windows are see thru." She pointed at his staff who were all looking into his cabin.

He grabbed her arms and dragged her behind a large shelf where he knew no eyes would see them.

"its your turn to say it now" he ordered her in his husky voice playing both of his hands on the large shelf, preventing her from moving.

She looked at him with her large eyes questioningly.
"say what?"

"what I want to hear…"

"what?
"Khushi – don't test me. I wanna hear it now. So say it"

She tried to escape but his hands were too strong.

"I am not in the mood right now – I am really jetlagged and tired." She said casually knowing full well she was playing with fire.
He grabbed her waist and kissed her gently on her lips, increasing his intensity as he felt her body responding. He moved her hands to her face, cupping it gently to keep her from moving.

He moved away from her and said "if you don' say it – I will continue kissing you."

"I love ….." she began "aman!"

"What the" he yelled.

She pointed to Aman standing behind him.

"Sir you have a really important meeting right now and the client her here"

Arnav painfully pulled himself away from Khushi, he sighed as he realized he had to leave "ill be in the boardroom,get everyone in there." He said to Aman, not moving his eyes from Khushi.

"I have to go " he said, kissed her forehead, grabbed his jacket and was out the door.

He turned to look at hr when he reached the door, hoping to catch one final glimpse of her. "You will say it tonight Khushi Kumari Gupta" he warned before heading out.

Arnav had waited patiently for her to come that night and when she had come later at night to greet the family, he had sneakily snuck her into his room and she had complied like a lamb. They both sat outside by the pool embracing each other tightly ands at in silence for quiet a while.

"Arnav" Khushi said as she pulled herself away from him to face him.

"What is it?" he said looking concerned.

"I feel like my mom and dad are watching over us" she pointed at the stars "and so I want to say something. When I first met you, I did not know what love was. I was nave and foolish and you were wounded and hurt form your past. We could not have been more ill-suited for each other. Yet, everytime I saw you I wanted to take care of you. I felt your hurt, anger and pain more and more as I fell deeper and deeper in love with you. You have changed so much from when I first met you and though I am proud of the man you are today – I must admit I loved you then and I love you now and will love you anyway that you chose to be." The emotion with which she said those words made both of them tear up and Arnav kissed her as a tear fell out of her eye.

Over the next few months, Arnav and Khushi got married, went on a honeymoon to Paris and upon their return Khushi joined his office as a Project Manager for his business venture with Dhruv in London. His business profited greatly from having his wife as a business partner.

Anjali ended up marrying Dhruv's uncle Arjun and moved out to live with him in his home in Delhi. Payal and Akash had triplets which livened the house and filled the Raizada house with happiness.

Khushi's Amma Bauji moved back to Lucknow to the town where they resided before and Khushi bought them the largest house on the street where they lived comfortably and welcomed Arnav and Khushi often.

THE END

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123mbobby2011sonalashishcookie.dpunjabiquddiipkkndcriticlilkrup4ugagsyAym7shibss0n00smilimitlessRajPreet_Preetopips27desicurrycrazy_misheeLilaUKTRND86gd9424mcguinessdesisoaps05AnuLovesBarundreamgirlrus23PraniiiiwildandsweetAnony_mousCrazy_1001saiqa4evaJalebiGdproverpurpleloveunna_178bakula_gandhigilmorevikadesigirlmeradilixrayanarshiguyinoblivionShivika23Glimmersulochana90Kareena1994Addie07indy12lakshyaNktjazmeenmaria_awandevsumsegadfrenzyydaisydee425saomomblue_rose1605ashred12priasweetkriti_atharvmeenalumaChitraFprettyasjenamaiafelicitysmoak.sarunlicious..Downhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
that was a beautiful FF
aakesha Senior Member
aakesha
aakesha

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
amazing.. love it .
thanks for the pm.

Go to top