forevertaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its very very nice👏👏👏

please update soon
guyinoblivion thumbnail
this is beautiful OS, nice story line and different from others. Keep it coming. i like your style.👏
saiqa4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...wot a fast track story,.,...

loved every chapter that there is pls pls pls do add me in ur pm list thnaks
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing
Please update soon
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved it
pls add me 2 the pm list pls pm me when u update next part
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful and fantastic update, liked it very much.
Please do Pm me.
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome👏
Continue soon
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update x 
Loved it loadz <3
Update soon :)
Umuahh
xoxoxoxo
Thanks 4 da PM :P
akhushi123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Part 10

She walked in quietly, trying not to interrupt Arnav and Dhurv but in vain because as soon as she saw Arnav looking at her, her hands started shaking and the tea cups started clinking.
"Uff Sanka Devi are you okay?" Dhruv asked jokingly.

She could barely breathe let alone talk.

"Yeh cheene begair ki hain – appke liyay"  she managed to say without looking at Arnav and ran out. Arnav couldn't hide the content look on his face at the sight of the sugar free treats.

Dhruv looked a bit baffled by her behavior and said "Ruko!"

She hesitantly turned around trying to avoid looking at Arnav. Arnav trying his best not too look at her.
"We'll be out all day but we'll be back in the evening – we're having a party at the house tonight. I've had Das put a dress for you in your room." He said smiling.

"A dress? I don't want to wear a dress."she replied abruptly sounding angry.

Arnav smiled, so he wasn't the only man she defied.

"Uff come on Khushi, itnay dil se laya hoon aur tumnay dekha bhi naheen hai" he said pleadlingly .

She found it hard to say no to his large childlike eyes, very different from Arnav's steadfast and stubborn eyes.
"Naheen! I don't want to " she said as she walked out not of the dining room.

She had to keep herself busy all day to avoid thinking about the laad governor and occupied herself with planning for her school. She sat with Ayi and did pooja, created a cirriculum for her school and went to the market to get things she would need for her students. She hadn't realized how late it was when she walked in and heard Dhruv yelling "You're not dressed yet?!"

She quickly ran upto her room and undressed as fast as she could. Ayi needed help in welcoming guests and making last minute arrangements.

Arnav walked into the house from the gueshouse dressed in a dark suit and blue crisp shirt, he had taken extra care to look meticulous tonight.  He was taken aback by the how lavish the party hall at Dhruv's was. He scanned the room for Khushi as he scanned every room but she was nowhere to be seen. He saw Dhruv and was walking towards him when suddenly he heard a shrill scream from upstairs

"DHRUVV!

It was Khushi. Arnav instinctively waned to run upstairs to see if she was okay but he saw Dhruv laughing saying "I locked her closet and have the keys! So if she wants to come down, shes going to have to wear the dress" he laughed. "I had to" he said to Arnav trying to justify himself "shes a bit stubborn, you know."

"Tell me about it" thought Arnav to himself.

Arnav was busy meeting with potential clients as Dhruv introduced him to some of the most successful marketing execs in Lucknow. Many Arnav knew, some he didn't but most of them had heard of ASR. He tried his best to talk business but was restless all night, his one eye plastered to the staircase where he expected her to come down from. He was in the middle of a particularly important conversation when all of sudden his heart went dhak dhak…….

And then he saw her, her face glowing, her large eyes confused, he hair down outlining her face and there she stood in a black dress looking painfully stunning. She wore a short sleeve black gown that touched the floor, part of it trailing behind her. The boat neck of the dress revealing some of her shoulders.  He had enver seen he in a dress and was amazed by how different and beautiful she looked. He then saw Dhruv taking hold of her hand as she came down introducing her to people. Arnav overheard Dhruv raving about Khushi and how they should send their daughters to Khushi's Finishing School Camp.

Khushi was in no mood to meet people and tried to stick by Ayi's sie throughout the night. "Beta, there is a vase in the storage room in the basement – can you please bring it up. I think the table by the entrance looks a bit empty."

Khushi wondered why with so many servants Ayi wanted her to bring it up but since Ayi never asked her to anything, she was more than happy to oblige her.

As she saw Khushi leaving, she abruptly approached Arnav and said "I've asked Khushi to bring a large vase form the basement, it is a little heavy – do you think you could help her?" she asked Arnav slyly.  "Ji ofcourse" he said quietly.

She pointed him towards the direction of the door that led to the basement.

She smiled knowingly as she saw Arnav walk towards the basement.

Arnav was a bit confused by Ayi's sudden request but went down in hopes of seeing Khushi. It was a bit dark but he could see the outline of her body swaying down the stairs. She turned around startled by the footsteps "Kaun hai" she said in a panicked voice. He grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back as she turned around and tried to remember Ayi's words, if he wanted to win the heart of this Lakhnavi he was going to have to be passionate and defiant back. His other hand he placed on her lips. "I didn't want it to be this way Khushi but since youre adamant on resisting me, I'm going to have to do this. Now listen to me because I refuse to waste my time repeating myself." He could see her eyes shocked and full of anger.

"You are coming back to Delhi with me whether you like it or not. Your family loves you and misses you and you can open your school there if you want. And you will answer my question right now once and for all."

She looked at him curiously – wondering how she was to answer when he stood there covering her mouth with his hands.

He pulled her closer, his grip tighter, their faces almost touching in the dark. "Kya tumhain meray yahan honay say koi fadaq partha hai ya naheen." He said this slowly removing his hand from her lips and placing them on her waist.

"Naheen" she said looking down.

He clenched his jaw and pulled her in even more. He knew this was going to be difficult but he was upt to the challenge.

"Ky jab main tumharay pass hota hoon tumharee dhadkanain tez ho jathee hain? Aur jab main door hota hoon, tumharay khayal na cha ker bhi meray barain main hothay hain."

"Naheen" she whispered still looking down.

"Meri ankhon main dekh kay" he ordered her.

She looked up, glowing with shame. She felt embarrassed as if he knew her secret How did he know her heart and her mind, how he ruled them day and night. How his thoughts occupied her mind constantly.

She could barely speak, her heartbeat racing. He slowly removed his right hand from her waist and used to push back her hair.

And before she could answer, Arnav Singh Raizada was kissing her. She wanted to resist and even tried but in vain. He kissed her first tenderly and gently at first but as she resisted, his lips fought her back with more zeal and more passion until her knees became weak and she melted into his arms. His left hand let go of her right arm as he slid his hands around her waist trying to bring her closer and closer to him until there was no space between them. She, despite her will, found he body responding to Arnav Singh Raizada. Her heart beat synchronized with his. Her body rhythmically moving with his. She used her liberated right hand and placed it on the back of his shoulders as she tried to support herself from his passionate kisses. He was pure instinct now and could not stop himself if he wished…..He hugged her tighter than he ever had, wishing never to let her go…..

Please keep reading……

Part 11 to come soon
RajPreet_Preeto thumbnail
Wow, very nice please update next part soon.!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you