India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

rishthen mai to yoh mera bap hai

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
sach mai like the way mohan described his father and his relation in a filmy style totally liked it!! mohan bhatnagar a genius man!! and kunal karan kapoor kaha the ab itne din aap se dekhkar woh dole sole bana ne bale shitty hero logo ko sikhna chahiye acting kaise karte hai!! sach main kudos to mohan and KKKClapClap!! and today mrs vyas became megha for a short time!!LOL how many of u liked todays episode!! plzz comment!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nupurgaraAsh55misty85

raginipandey Groupbie
raginipandey
raginipandey

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

i liked it ver ymuch...specially ..nanhi scene...she was so gud ...aur kkk ka to jawab nahin...sach bola...he is very gud actor...very natural...and the jiji scene was also very nice...she was soo funny...i think thsi is the best serial amongst all ...na bole na maine kuch kaha rocks...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Mohan, Nanhi, megha, jiji - all were very good today. Nanhi was super adorable when she imitated mohan and his reactions to her and the hug was out of the world. Superb. Mohan-megha convo was also too good. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

hemac Groupbie
hemac
hemac

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
yes mohan is very awesomely filmy at heart. Remember his monkeyman dream " Heroine " n " tere ghar me bandariya nhi hai kya haha
shanlove Newbie
shanlove
shanlove

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
ahhh...episode was super-awsome...i likes the new tune of na bole tum na maine kuch kaha...the expression that mohan gave after dropping megha home was heart-throbing...n mohan -nanhi scene..so cuttteee!!! the way they hugged .. i was like awww...in all gr8 performance by mrs. vyas,mohan Heart ,nanhi,jiji and even renu... loved the episode!! but missed guru!!
big_007 Senior Member
big_007
big_007

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Love every bit of this epi...And Mohan is the "Shahenshah" of NBT...Super performance...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index