Hitler Didi

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

indu ne rshi ko maaf kiya. (Page 4)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jjkg

What puzzled me the most was she did not take Rishi aside and tell him about the discovery she made about what Sameer and Dr Mukul did to Vidith.

Even if she is not yet ready to forgive Rishi, I believe Rishi deserved to know this important discovery for a) himself  b) court case, important because it could be used if situation permits.

I must say that I felt her pain as she felt pain on remembering the brutal beating that Rishi took and how pathetically he was still trying to reach out to her as she at in the mandap removing her jewellery etc.   That is really a gut wrenching scene.   Indira was justified in doing what she was doing, but Rishi's pain could not be ignored either.

I hope one day she lets him know taht she feels his pain at what was meted out to him that day

Even I was surprised by her move... instead of telling him about the discovery she kept quite.. but rishi sensed that she wants to say something but she couldn't ...

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
we want indu n rishi romantic scan

2 3 4

Author: myrarati   Replies: 28   Views: 4156

myrarati 28 4156 27 December 2011 at 9:21am by Simply-Nidhi
Indu's journey

Author: ..Roopal..   Replies: 10   Views: 1315

..Roopal.. 10 1315 07 December 2011 at 9:51am by Faria.
do u guys like indu drassing

2 3

Author: RatiSumitRock   Replies: 23   Views: 2456

RatiSumitRock 23 2456 07 December 2011 at 2:23am by lovenupur
indu ,s boss

Author: myrarati   Replies: 1   Views: 551

myrarati 1 551 06 December 2011 at 4:23am by RatiSumitRock

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index