Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

sweet chavanni

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
sach main aaj to humhare nanhi ne kamal hi kar diya renu ke sath sath monu kabhi nakli kar diya!! sabash yeh hui na bat!! jiyo ladki!!!ClapClap sach mein woh jab mohan ke nakal kar raha tha like "eh chavanni" i was likeLOL and when she showed that bhang pike tun i was ROFL!! i am in love vth mohlka!! love them!! Heart who like nanhi's acting today!! plzz cmmnt!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.

hemac Groupbie
hemac
hemac

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
The girl playing Nanhi definitely has a long way to go in television and bollywood :) No wonder they showed that she is interssted in acting in the serial also :) She acts way way better than most of the actors on other shows who only know how to put kgs of make up n then roll their tongues, lips, eyes n talk in funny accents..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index