Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

sweet chavanni

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

meghumonu

meghumonu

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
sach main aaj to humhare nanhi ne kamal hi kar diya renu ke sath sath monu kabhi nakli kar diya!! sabash yeh hui na bat!! jiyo ladki!!!ClapClap sach mein woh jab mohan ke nakal kar raha tha like "eh chavanni" i was likeLOL and when she showed that bhang pike tun i was ROFL!! i am in love vth mohlka!! love them!! Heart who like nanhi's acting today!! plzz cmmnt!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sweet chavanni" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hemac

Groupbie

hemac

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
The girl playing Nanhi definitely has a long way to go in television and bollywood :) No wonder they showed that she is interssted in acting in the serial also :) She acts way way better than most of the actors on other shows who only know how to put kgs of make up n then roll their tongues, lips, eyes n talk in funny accents..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.