Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

What did you like today ?Fri 6thapr) (Page 3)

new-ray Senior Member
new-ray
new-ray

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Ye nahi pucho ki kya pasand aaya ye puchcho ki kya pasand nahi aaya aur aisi koi bhi chees nahi thi jo napasand kiya jaye. Sab kuch itna perfect tha ki 200 out of 100 diya ja sajta hai. Is epi ke baad mein cv par bharosa kar sakti hun ki wo jarur hi hamein kuch different aur natural story dene wale hain.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15VJ-LNMDJHit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Meghan scene at dhaba - Loved the feeling of comfort and companionability they shared and conveyed it across despite having been at logger-heads time and time again. It was awesome how Mohan tried to boost up Megha's self-confidence and courage when he tells her not to be afraid when she hasn't done anything wrong. He guided and supported her through those ''down-in-the-dumps moments'', exactly like amar's shown to be doing for her in her memories. Megha's listening to Mohan with all attentive eyes was choo cute...a sure sign of their future such interactions.

Meghan scene at juna mohalla - OMG!!! it was utterly romantic, when Megha gets off from the bike and Mohan observes her hair strand on her face while she's turning back towards him, again omg!! can't express it in words but the expression on Mohan's face, for one nano-second he seemed mesmerized and the next he got back to normal...awesome manoeuvring of expressions KUNAL!! he's superb++++
Don't know if anyone else felt that moment or not, or maybe i read too much into that moment but then i am a total romance freak so maybe yeah Tongue

Mohan-nanhi scene - That's the height of adorability  and cuteness..if there exist any such words. Nanhi never fails to bring across a BIGGG smile on my face, they way she mimicked renu and mohanLOL mashaAllah she's too adorable for words. A perfect mohan-nanhi scene to end the week with Dancing

Megha-jiji scene - Like some of the other members here, i too loved how they showed Megha not at all fired up about the idea of Mohan being in love with her, infact she seemed to laugh it off easily as she recalls that Mohan is a non-believer where love is concerned. Seems the transition of Megha's heart developing feelings for Mohan wouldn't include all the cliched drama of '' oh i am a widow so unable to love again '' blah blah

A full-on awesome+++ episodeDancingParty
Can't wait for Monday!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Yes Mohans smile on the bike was infective...It showed his content and happiness with all that happened today...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode was a complete package. I liked every scene especially Meghan talks at dhaba & mohika scenes. Nanhi was really wonderful there.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index