Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

What did you like today ?Fri 6thapr) (Page 2)

lilee98 Senior Member
lilee98
lilee98

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
I liked both MM and MN scenes! they were all executed well and yes Mohan said it right why should she be worrying when it is Prateek who should be scared and he would be! Jiji is a very nice character! Seeing how she once had to deal with society and its people she always is an emotional and Moral support for Megha. She has been sweetest to Mohan after Nanhi in Vyas family despite of whatever happened!  It was good to see that MM were in the same frame with no arguments but a very touchy conversation! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15SeebzVJ-LNMDJHit.It.Miss

.Umsasl. IF-Addictz
.Umsasl.
.Umsasl.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
VJ for me it was an awesome epi...Nice title What did you like today ? I really liked mohan-megha sweet convo was gud ,then Mohan-Nanhi scene was adorable, She cutely imitated Renu and Mohan too.. amazed.
Jeeji mischievously saying that Mohan must be in love with Megha and Megha's amused laugh in response and telling Jeeji that Mohan doesn't even believe in love and calls it a FALTUthing ...and the smile on her face as she recalls Mohan's odd antics...

Edited by suprabhatha - 07 April 2012 at 12:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15VJ-LNMDJHit.It.Miss

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
i love nanhi mohan scene very much...Meghan scene was also good but nanhi mohan scene when i saw this in here pardesh i start missing my fatherOuch oh dam cute scene and chavvani sahi mein sab ki maa hein.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15VJ-LNMDJHit.It.Miss

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
everything...

1.mm scene at chai dhaba
2.mm scene at bike-ouside house
3.rernu's tui tui...honeybee sting symolised criticism
4.megha-jiji cvonvo
5.nanhi-mohan jalebi convo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15VJ-LNMDJ

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilee98

I liked both MM and MN scenes! they were all executed well and yes Mohan said it right why should she be worrying when it is Prateek who should be scared and he would be! Jiji is a very nice character! Seeing how she once had to deal with society and its people she always is an emotional and Moral support for Megha. She has been sweetest to Mohan after Nanhi in Vyas family despite of whatever happened!  It was good to see that MM were in the same frame with no arguments but a very touchy conversation! 

I also like the way Mohan told her why should she get scared ...Pratik should learn a lesson that megha is not going to get scared and run away like often happens

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lilee98nirvanica15SeebzHit.It.Miss

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suprabhatha

VJ for me it was an awesome epi...Nice title What did you like today ? I really liked mohan-megha sweet convo was gud ,then Mohan-Nanhi scene was adorable, She cutely imitated Renu and Mohan too.. amazed.
Jeeji mischievously saying that Mohan must be in love with Megha and Megha's amused laugh in response and telling Jeeji that Mohan doesn't even believe in love and calls it a FALTUthing ...and the smile on her face as she recalls Mohan's odd antics...

Hmm.. Jis's statement about Mohan and megha's reaction to it were both so matter of fact and unexpected na? Not like shock and shame which is usually shown...

nirvanica15.Umsasl.

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

i love nanhi mohan scene very much...Meghan scene was also good but nanhi mohan scene when i saw this in here pardesh i start missing my fatherOuch oh dam cute scene and chavvani sahi mein sab ki maa hein.

Missing your father ?Oh my dear , I understand !Hug 
Hope we enjoy together many lovely episodes of our NBT and your days are filled with its brightness and simplicity..

Cheers!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaRani-

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memad

everything...

1.mm scene at chai dhaba
2.mm scene at bike-ouside house
3.rernu's tui tui...honeybee sting symolised criticism
4.megha-jiji cvonvo
5.nanhi-mohan jalebi convo

Hmm... the list is lovely and long , isnt it ? When I look back again , there were so many  things ...but I must mention that I really liked Mohan's smile after he dropped Megha and was driving back ...such a cute smile...

nirvanica15Hit.It.Miss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index