Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i love nanhi mohan scene very much...Meghan scene was also good but nanhi mohan scene when i saw this in here pardesh i start missing my father oh dam cute scene and chavvani sahi mein sab ki maa hein.
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
everything...

1.mm scene at chai dhaba
2.mm scene at bike-ouside house
3.rernu's tui tui...honeybee sting symolised criticism
4.megha-jiji cvonvo
5.nanhi-mohan jalebi convo

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lilee98

I liked both MM and MN scenes! they were all executed well and yes Mohan said it right why should she be worrying when it is Prateek who should be scared and he would be! Jiji is a very nice character! Seeing how she once had to deal with society and its people she always is an emotional and Moral support for Megha. She has been sweetest to Mohan after Nanhi in Vyas family despite of whatever happened!  It was good to see that MM were in the same frame with no arguments but a very touchy conversation! 

I also like the way Mohan told her why should she get scared ...Pratik should learn a lesson that megha is not going to get scared and run away like often happens
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: suprabhatha

VJ for me it was an awesome epi...Nice title What did you like today ? I really liked mohan-megha sweet convo was gud ,then Mohan-Nanhi scene was adorable, She cutely imitated Renu and Mohan too.. amazed.
Jeeji mischievously saying that Mohan must be in love with Megha and Megha's amused laugh in response and telling Jeeji that Mohan doesn't even believe in love and calls it a FALTUthing ...and the smile on her face as she recalls Mohan's odd antics...

Hmm.. Jis's statement about Mohan and megha's reaction to it were both so matter of fact and unexpected na? Not like shock and shame which is usually shown...
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

i love nanhi mohan scene very much...Meghan scene was also good but nanhi mohan scene when i saw this in here pardesh i start missing my father oh dam cute scene and chavvani sahi mein sab ki maa hein.

Missing your father ?Oh my dear , I understand !🤗 
Hope we enjoy together many lovely episodes of our NBT and your days are filled with its brightness and simplicity..

Cheers!

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: memad

everything...

1.mm scene at chai dhaba
2.mm scene at bike-ouside house
3.rernu's tui tui...honeybee sting symolised criticism
4.megha-jiji cvonvo
5.nanhi-mohan jalebi convo

Hmm... the list is lovely and long , isnt it ? When I look back again , there were so many  things ...but I must mention that I really liked Mohan's smile after he dropped Megha and was driving back ...such a cute smile...
new-ray thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ye nahi pucho ki kya pasand aaya ye puchcho ki kya pasand nahi aaya aur aisi koi bhi chees nahi thi jo napasand kiya jaye. Sab kuch itna perfect tha ki 200 out of 100 diya ja sajta hai. Is epi ke baad mein cv par bharosa kar sakti hun ki wo jarur hi hamein kuch different aur natural story dene wale hain.
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Meghan scene at dhaba - Loved the feeling of comfort and companionability they shared and conveyed it across despite having been at logger-heads time and time again. It was awesome how Mohan tried to boost up Megha's self-confidence and courage when he tells her not to be afraid when she hasn't done anything wrong. He guided and supported her through those ''down-in-the-dumps moments'', exactly like amar's shown to be doing for her in her memories. Megha's listening to Mohan with all attentive eyes was choo cute...a sure sign of their future such interactions.

Meghan scene at juna mohalla - OMG!!! it was utterly romantic, when Megha gets off from the bike and Mohan observes her hair strand on her face while she's turning back towards him, again omg!! can't express it in words but the expression on Mohan's face, for one nano-second he seemed mesmerized and the next he got back to normal...awesome manoeuvring of expressions KUNAL!! he's superb++++
Don't know if anyone else felt that moment or not, or maybe i read too much into that moment but then i am a total romance freak so maybe yeah ðŸ˜›

Mohan-nanhi scene - That's the height of adorability  and cuteness..if there exist any such words. Nanhi never fails to bring across a BIGGG smile on my face, they way she mimicked renu and mohan😆 mashaAllah she's too adorable for words. A perfect mohan-nanhi scene to end the week with 

Megha-jiji scene - Like some of the other members here, i too loved how they showed Megha not at all fired up about the idea of Mohan being in love with her, infact she seemed to laugh it off easily as she recalls that Mohan is a non-believer where love is concerned. Seems the transition of Megha's heart developing feelings for Mohan wouldn't include all the cliched drama of '' oh i am a widow so unable to love again '' blah blah

A full-on awesome+++ episode🥳
Can't wait for Monday!!
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes Mohans smile on the bike was infective...It showed his content and happiness with all that happened today...
misty85 thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was a complete package. I liked every scene especially Meghan talks at dhaba & mohika scenes. Nanhi was really wonderful there.