Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

What did you like today ?Fri 6thapr)

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 2763

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Somehow, either I had very high expectations or I was very tired today while watching the show ...I liked todays episode, but wanted more... But overall, there were some very nice scenes, so i thought let me see what you all liked today and ask you...

Looking back at today's episode, what all did you like today and what did you like the most  ?Smile

For me I am confused ...I liked MM conversation, but somehow i had higher expectations I think ...what I really liked today was the nanhi-Mohan scene - brilliant one ...
But regarding other aspects, what i liked was the way jiji showed concern for Megha, silently noticing her torn blouse and covering it from others..and the her lending an ear to Megha's experience and making it light for her ...

 I also liked the fact that CV's showed Megha going back to work ...
a difficult, but very very important decision , relevant to all women who have been wronged by men...and as Mohan very well put it - why should she be afraid , it should be Pratik who should be afraid of being exposed...

So , from my mind, i liked most the fact of Megha going back to work at PL, but to tell you the truth, from my heart , I liked the Mohan-nanhi scene the best... Thumbs Up
What did you like , pls do share..Smile
Cheers!
VJ
P.S. When I look back again , there were so many more things ...but I must mention that I really like Mohan's smile after he dropped Megha and was driving back ...such a cute smile...






Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 07 April 2012 at 5:56am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lilee98Ash55fatim30nirvanica15shanu4--khushi--memadSilentsoulHit.It.Missmisty85.Umsasl.

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 12282

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
VJ for me it was an awesome epi... i liked it more may be coz i hardly expect anything from shows...  if its a gud i like it and if not then i not...
but today i just loved it...
mohan-megha convo was gud... Mohan was at  his best to calm down Megha & forget the incident...with a hilarious touch when he talk to him self "control Mohan verna bheh jayega LOL"
then jijji's concern  for Megha...  i liked how she noticed her torn blouse
and covered it & later their convo it wasn't dragged, they showed it simple yet meaningful...
and now the best part of the show...mohan-nanhi scene...
they both were sooo  cute in their scene...mohan eating jalebi & nanhi mimicking renu n Mohan...
and their hug was superrr cute... 
so for me it was awesome epi...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hemacnirvanica15VJ-LNMDJHit.It.Miss.Umsasl.

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 2763

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --khushi--

VJ for me it was an awesome epi... i liked it more may be coz i hardly expect anything from shows...  if its a gud i like it and if not then i not...
but today i just loved it...
mohan-megha convo was gud... Mohan was at  his best to calm down Megha & forget the incident...with a hilarious touch when he talk to him self "control Mohan verna bheh jayega LOL"
then jijji's concern  for Megha...  i liked how she noticed her torn blouse
and covered it & later their convo it wasn't dragged, they showed it simple yet meaningful...
and now the best part of the show...mohan-nanhi scene...
they both were sooo  cute in their scene...mohan eating jalebi & nanhi mimicking renu n Mohan...
and their hug was superrr cute... 
so for me it was awesome epi...


Ya, a nice episode , and great thing is that now onwards, MM are going to be friends !
Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15--khushi--memad

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 12282

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VJ-LNMDJ


Ya, a nice episode , and great thing is that now onwards, MM are going to be friends !
Smile
yup and Megha will not use bitter words for him just for her ego...
now its gonna be gud to see how they tackle pertik


Edited by --khushi-- - 06 April 2012 at 12:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15VJ-LNMDJHit.It.Miss

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Joined: 29 March 2005
Posts: 16219

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
VJ may be you were expecting more after seeing such refreshing NBT simplicity back. I loved it, its one of those episode which I can see 100 times...
Seriously fabulous episode with all my favorite combination MM, MN and MJ.. Most of Scene I love in this show is MN MM or MJ...all of them were there only Guru was missing
...Such a nice simple way to show bonding between these MN and  MJ..
 You were expecting more of MM but in reality  2 different individuals who were always on each other wrong side are on one side together for  first time. It will take time in their relationship to floruish to be more confortable on many aspects. Like when Mohan started with Nanhi it was only help relationship which he did and slowly steadily it developed to such loving relationship. Megha and Him too will develop their mature relationship slowly...which happen in reality...not like how other shows show...where relationship change on blink of eye, Hope to see development of more mature relationship of MM too gradually...Overall that special  feel of NBT was flowing through mostly every scene. with their genuine simple screenplay ...


Edited by kuls11 - 06 April 2012 at 12:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15VJ-LNMDJHit.It.Missmemad

hemac Groupbie
hemac
hemac

Joined: 06 October 2009
Posts: 107

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
loved the way even though Mohan never admits it subconsciously even he knows that he is falling in love with her..He calls her megha, then says "aur" n then "bahut HAPPY hu aaj " :) And also mohan's mr. bhatnagar ke thoughts ke baare me batana..
Also nanhi-mohan n megha-jiji conversations were very well carried out..Loved the episode overall.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15VJ-LNMDJHit.It.Missmemad

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 2763

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

VJ may be you were expecting more after seeing such refreshing NBT simplicity back. I loved it, its one of those episode which I can see 100 times...
Seriously fabulous episode with all my favorite combination MM, MN and MJ.. Most of Scene I love in this show is MN MM or MJ...all of them were there only Guru was missing
...Such a nice simple way to show bonding between these MN and  MJ..
 You were expecting more of MM but in reality  2 different individuals who were always on each other wrong side are on one side together for  first time. It will take time in their relationship to floruish to be more confortable on many aspects. Like when Mohan started with Nanhi it was only help relationship which he did and slowly steadily it developed to such loving relationship. Megha and Him too will develop their mature relationship slowly...which happen in reality...not like how other shows show...where relationship change on blink of eye, Hope to see development of more mature relationship of MM too gradually...Overall that special  feel of NBT was flowing through mostly every scene. with their genuine simple screenplay ...


You are right, the NBT feel was certainly back ...and you are also right about their being strangers still , in some ways...therefore in yesterdoay's silence they could say much more than in today's words ...perfectly understandable ...like i said, may be I was too tired today, wil watch again tomorrow ...

But all said and done, not that i didnt like today's episode , liked it very much and Nanhi-Mohan toh were simply out of this world !



Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 06 April 2012 at 12:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Silentsoul

Ash55 Senior Member

Joined: 28 November 2011
Posts: 478

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15VJ-LNMDJHit.It.Missmemad

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index