Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Where do I start & what do I say..!! (Page 3)

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Awww!! Perfect post!! I had gone out of Mumbai but I z missing ur posts since the past two days!! But FINALLY, u r back!! Talking about the costumes, well there has been no mythological show except for the old Ramayan which has done sooo muc mehnat!! Hats of to the dress designer!! Jai Gauri Shankar!!
-Gauri

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

coolfizzy IF-Dazzler
coolfizzy
coolfizzy

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Res...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkyekrox

Awww!! Perfect post!! I had gone out of Mumbai but I z missing ur posts since the past two days!! But FINALLY, u r back!! Talking about the costumes, well there has been no mythological show except for the old Ramayan which has done sooo muc mehnat!! Hats of to the dress designer!! Jai Gauri Shankar!!
-Gauri

Awww..that was so cute of you to stay.Hug.that Gauri.you have added special JOY into my already eleated Mind..I am not walking on GROUND since yesterday ..no actually since I have set my eyes on Mahadev & Sati on Dec 18th 2011..Mohit & Mouni have made me go crazy even more than Abhay & Piya had...!! I never thought I will love anyone more ..but looks like Mahadev had different plans..Now I will seal myheart with MOHIT & MOUNI forever..No more entries please..LOLDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-.....Lata.....

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
brilliant post...such a Divine atmosphere and divine feeling...I got goosebumps and was in tears...surely Mohit and Mouni are the chosen ones to play this role and excel in it...Lord Shiva the greatest and most Handsome and Powerful ...I bow to Thee...Om Namah Shivai !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lata2011

brilliant post...such a Divine atmosphere and divine feeling...I got goosebumps and was in tears...surely Mohit and Mouni are the chosen ones to play this role and excel in it...Lord Shiva the greatest and most Handsome and Powerful ...I bow to Thee...Om Namah Shivai !!!!

Awww..Lata my friendEmbarrassed.I am interacting for teh first time with you & I am touched with your sweet generosu words..Thank you.Hug.getting a Pat from a coolbie & that too a Geet Maan lover is a great acheivement I feel ..!! I told this in another answer above in previosu page that I am so deeply touched & happy that many Geet Mann lovers are here..please influence more of your friends to watch thsi awesoem shwo yaar..I feel I should go & make every person in India & all Indians over the worldwatch this show..Itna Pyaar hai mujhe iss show se..pata nahin kay bandhan hai..MOHIT & MOUNI..have seriously captured me..I am feeling Great that you agree with me..Hug

.....Lata.....

paras99 Groupbie
paras99
paras99

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
another great post .as we all know ,great ep yesterday..but my favourite scene was when sati blush cherry red in front of mahadev.i can,t get over with this scene.it is like i am living in my dreams.i have watched this ep about ten times already.sati's lookin so so beautiful.. and as you said if anyone in this world can do justice to sati's beauty it is only mouni..and what to say about mohit ,he is truely chosen one.i am mad about both of them,.i don't know what is wrong but i don't feel hunger these days@

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by Lata2011

Awww..Lata my friendEmbarrassed.I am interacting for teh first time with you & I am touched with your sweet generosu words..Thank you.Hug.getting a Pat from a coolbie & that too a Geet Maan lover is a great acheivement I feel ..!! I told this in another answer above in previosu page that I am so deeply touched & happy that many Geet Mann lovers are here..please influence more of your friends to watch thsi awesoem shwo yaar..I feel I should go & make every person in India & all Indians over the worldwatch this show..Itna Pyaar hai mujhe iss show se..pata nahin kay bandhan hai..MOHIT & MOUNI..have seriously captured me..I am feeling Great that you agree with me..Hug
Hug...aww dear I am honoured and what a treat to read ur post...simply brilliant...thanks for the sweet words too...and I must have read this post  n times today and for the whole day watched Life Ok as they showed all the episodes...simply Divine and I agree with you...I wish every Indian watches this show and I have posted a link on FB too and hope to make as many people to watch this show as possible...and Mohit and Mouni what divinity they ooze when they come on screen and its all Mahadevji's Blessings that such a brilliant show we all are able to watch...Om Namah Shivai !!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ridhithakur Senior Member
ridhithakur
ridhithakur

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by ridhithakur

waoooBig smile HemaSmileLOLLOL thats outstandingClap ,tumne to meri jaanWacko hi nikaal di,kya likha hai yaar luks like tumne apna dil hi rakh diya ho.Ur nt less than a professional writr.Ur updats r thr refreshr of fever of DKDM.
All DKDMians r in wondrs today,dreamersDay Dreaming will wake up tomorrow aftr dreaming about 2day's my hearty luving episd.

Ridhi..I am soo humbled with your sweet words..you make me worth it thank you..Sweet heart..!!HugPura ka Pura Btahmand hi..is in Trance I feel whiel watching last nights moments..woha..teh way she walked to him na..Earth must have really stood still to watch it & then she blushing ,..yaaar         ...awww...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingAnd Precap..wohaaa..I am feeling exactly like this..WackoHeartBlushingMein ek time  bomb ki tarah hoon aaj rat ko epi dekhte waqt zaroor phoot javoongi..!!ROFL

finally koi to mujhe mere jaisi serial ke liye pagal mili
I m glad
I watchd yetrdays episd 10-12 times n each time i was shivering ,shows how mad I m for Mahadev

Edited by ridhithakur - 07 April 2012 at 6:56am

.....Lata.....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index