Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Where do I start & what do I say..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
There cannot be a begining nor end ..to the explanation ..of what we saw in the episode tonight..it is a stuff which has to be felt & experienced..I dont know how much I will be able to give justice to what I felt ..& what I write here ..But it will be impossible for me to sleep tonite without sharing ..so friends forgive me..if you feel I have left out certain things ..because I am still not NORMAL self..I am in a trance..!!😳😍

So here I go...!!

Let me start by praising..SATI (Mouni) & her beauty ..ahhh..no words will justify the stunning look what Mouni had tonight..that RED saree with brocade designs..& those flowers..that Bindi..those delicate jewellery..wohaaa..How I wish we had more eyes to engulf that power of beauty..!!And above all..the additional aspect that made her look priceless precious beautiful was THE ETERNAL YEARNING KIND OF LOVE..that ECSTATIC happiness to see her Lord ..made her outshine herself ..πŸ˜πŸ‘β­οΈAfter all she is the choosen one..by mata Shakti herself to play her ..!!😍Awww..the way she had tears of happiness & those expressions..of..You are here for me..my lord..finally..You proved to the world that I BELONG TO YOU & ONLY YOU..!!Scintillating..!!
And now how can I not mention about Mohit..!! Or do I ever have to..??!! he oozes..out with ..handsomeness..charisma..& OOMPH..!! After all HE TOO IS THE CHOOSEN ONE..mind you..😍Mahadev must have choosen his replica😳.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰.and Mohit too looked infinitely ..attractive tonight more than ever..because finally he (Mahadev) was getting his better half..his other half..which made him complete..That enchanting happiness..was makeing him look ..Handsome than EVER EVER EVER..!!😍❀️Awww..that smile ..that faint smile..GOSH..how can he just keep it static at that..GOSH..!! β­οΈπŸ‘

Ok I will not be able to explain all sequences in detail because then I may have to write a Ramayan ..a Epic ..so I will point out Priceless Shivsati precious moments as always...!!😳

No.1) has to be..the moment when,...Prasuti..(wohhaπŸ€— I am so loving her too much these days..I tell ya..) ..says to Sati..chalo..& suggests her to move towards Shiv..when in the background Daksh is in all his frowning glory..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..And when ..Sati comes close to Shiv walking..that music..that enigma..that was created mad em feel WOW..man..!!😍☺️..and then Sati stands about 2 feet ..just 2 feet away from her Mahadev..bathed in his Love..in his presence..every cell of her body..standing upstaright in ecstacy with her beloved standing in front of her...the eternal deep warmth of his love..she slowly tries to look at him..but shys away to glory ..& that particular style of radiant million watt smile only & only she could give..Yaar..awww..Mouni was SIMPLY OUTSTANDING at that particular shot..she again looks up ..now straight into hsi face ..searching into his eyes..where she fiinds her image & there she gives that ..priceless smile again..Awww..dhanya hogayi mein..Ganga snan bhi hogaya ...itni khushi milgayi yaar..seriously..!πŸ˜πŸ€—and we get that ever famous Shivsati EYELOCK..with that music at the backdrop..which invariably gets me into a trance...as I always said...!!😳❀️Ohh this eyelock has alag mazza yaar ...ek alag hi nasha tha..hai na..!! Looked like both were drinking nectar from each others eyes..!!😍

I have to give a standing ovation to every technician ..musician ..& costume designer ..set boys every team member of DKDM team to have come up with such a a outstanding experience to us..while watching..& specially to Actors..baap re...!!What a performance it was..Take for instance..Daksh..Prasuti..Dhadhichi..Kashyap..Vishwamitre..Bhrigu
every one were out of their skin..they lived their characters to the perfection..tonite..& thats why we are very ..awesome choosen few millions in this world who are watching this..Amazing show..!!

Awww..dont you all miss that pain filled expression Shiv had on his face..when Daksh pulled Sati away ..from him..Oh hh that Agony ..Daksh really survived because Mahadev controlled his Anger ..I tell you..he knows otherwise the world has o suffer..with his anger..so..!!Marvellous..!! & cho chweet to see him feel that insult anger & pain watching his Wife being dragged like that..na aww..I feel liek crying whenI watch such scenes yaar..Because when my love gets over filled in my heart..where else does it  go it has o ooze out in the form of tears in my eyes..na..😳

And we are not done  yet..this was just a curatin raiuser..I say..Our Grand  feast for our eyes...mind & soul will come  tomorrow..Aw..that Precap yaar..I have already watched it..100 times..Gosh..I am getting goose bumps even while typing this out.The way Mahadev & Sati were in garlands ..looking into each other's love filled eyes..& nandi...all those Ganas & Prasuti & sisters were jumping in Joy..Ahhh..I CANT WAIT..can we like travel fast ..in time..can we pleaseee..πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ₯³

Well I have to end with my song dedication & please dont miss it because its such a beautiful song..from Sati TO Mahadev..I am sure this is exactly what she is feeling tonite..!!

Aapki Nazaron Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe
Dil Ki Ai Dhadkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe
Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha πŸ€—

Ji Hamen Manzoor Hai, Aapka Ye Faisla
Kah Rahi Hai Har Nazar, Banda Paravar Shukriya
Do Jahaan Ki Aaj Khushiyan Ho Gayee Haasil Mujhe
Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha ...❀️ 😳

Aapki Manzil Hoon Main Meri Manzil Aap Hain
Kyon Main Toofaan Se Darun Mere Saahil Aap Hain
Koi Tufanon Se Kah De, Mil Gaya Sahil Mujhe
Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha ...

Pad Gai Dil Par Meri, Aapki Parchhaiyan
Har Taraf Bajane Lagin Saikadon Shahnaaiyaan
Hanske Apni Zindagi Mein, Kar Liya Shaamil Mujhe
Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha ...
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Good post Hema as always.😊
 I am dedicating this for today's epi.
" Om namah Shivay Shivaayay namah Om"
Salutations  to Shiv & Shiva both. Saltation to Shiv & Shakti both.😊
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Good post Hema as always.😊

I am dedicating this for today's epi.
" Om namah Shivay Shivaayay namah Om"
Salutations  to Shiv & Shiva both. Saltation to Shiv & Shakti both.😊

Thank you so much ..! Aww..so  true Meenu..better to say that & keep quite because it was beyond any explanations yaar..Such a BLISS..wohaaa..!! 

SATYAM SHIVAM SUNDARAM..!!
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow loved your post ...cant get over it still ...reading it all over again ,,,,,,,,,,,,,haye haye ek tho kehna hi padega "DAKSHU MAHARAJ KA SATYANASH HO " chi gadha pura serial ka 15 mins apne bhashan aur bakwaas mein waste kar dia ...
anyways back to ur post ,,,,,,,,,,,loved it ...simply marvelous...keep writing and writing ... 
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aptly put Hem-Wa..ur a rock-star ⭐️

Sati was all dressed up looking adrable ...only waiting for her Maahdev to take her to their HOME.😍
Too excited,overjoyed n content abt the fact that Shiv would wed her.It was THE scene of the century...LOVE was at its purest form! What a lovely song you chose to dedicate -to depict the situation-feelings of  Sati n MahadevπŸ‘
πŸ‘
Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: koyal-kajal

wow loved your post ...cant get over it still ...reading it all over again ,,,,,,,,,,,,,haye haye ek tho kehna hi padega "DAKSHU MAHARAJ KA SATYANASH HO " chi gadha pura serial ka 15 mins apne bhashan aur bakwaas mein waste kar dia ...

anyways back to ur post ,,,,,,,,,,,loved it ...simply marvelous...keep writing and writing ... 

Awww..Koyal my dearest friend..Thank you so much..I get my energy with your lovely words..Mahadev Sati has conqured me like never before..I have become their prem pujaarin..!!😳
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
excellent post hema ji...πŸ‘πŸΌ
apkaa post aaj ke episode ki tarah hi khoobsurat haI...πŸ€—
i wished i cud write sumthin as beautiful as you and the rest of the forum members do...but i guess its not my cup of tea...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
am in complete awe after watchin the epi...nuthin cud have been more divine...more beautuful n more mesmerising other than this ...the day we had been all waiting for so long is finally here...MAHADEV n SATI are finally complete with each other today ...😳😳
and the precap...omg...it has made me all dreamy...😍 
m totally dying out of anticipation...i sooo hope now we get to see sum pure romantic...n sum...ermm.. ahem ahem moments between them...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 
they are married after all yaar...itna toh chalta haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by rythmdivine - 12 years ago
ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waoooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ HemaπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats outstandingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ,tumne to meri jaan hi nikaal di,kya likha hai yaar luks like tumne apna dil hi rakh diya ho.Ur nt less than a professional writr.Ur updats r thr refreshr of fever of DKDM.
All DKDMians r in wondrs today,dreamers😍😍😍😍 will wake up tomorrow aftr dreaming about 2day's my hearty luving episd.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: rythmdivine

excellent post hema ji...πŸ‘πŸΌ
apkaa post aaj ke episode ki tarah hi khoobsurat haI...πŸ€—
i wished i cud write sumthin as beautiful as you and the rest of the forum members do...but i guess its not my cup of tea...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
am in complete awe after watchin the epi...nuthin cud have been more divine...more beautuful n more mesmerising other than this ...the day we had been all waiting for so long is finally here...MAHADEV n SATI are finally complete with each other today ...😳😳
and the precap...omg...it has made me all dreamy...😍 
m totally dying out of anticipation...i sooo hope now we get to see sum pure romantic...n sum...ermm.. ahem ahem moments between them...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 
they are married after all yaar...itna toh chalta haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

NEHA..πŸ€—wahi toh mein bhi keh rahi hoon yaarπŸ€—πŸ˜..We are surely inn for some ahem..ahem moments .Humara HAQ banta hai BOSS>πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ which would be the ULTIMATE SENSUOUS moments..conisdering that OOZING CHEMISTRY WHAT MOUNI & MOHIT SHARE even Milesapart. yaar...wo hooo..i dont know How will I control myself ..from falling down my chair while watching with my family..!!🀣
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: ridhithakur

waoooπŸ˜ƒ HemaπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats outstandingπŸ‘ ,tumne to meri jaan hi nikaal di,kya likha hai yaar luks like tumne apna dil hi rakh diya ho.Ur nt less than a professional writr.Ur updats r thr refreshr of fever of DKDM.

All DKDMians r in wondrs today,dreamers😍 will wake up tomorrow aftr dreaming about 2day's my hearty luving episd.

Ridhi..I am soo humbled with your sweet words..you make me worth it thank you..Sweet heart..!!πŸ€—Pura ka Pura Btahmand hi..is in Trance I feel whiel watching last nights moments..woha..teh way she walked to him na..Earth must have really stood still to watch it & then she blushing ,..yaaar         ...awww...😍😍😍And Precap..wohaaa..I am feeling exactly like this..❀️☺️Mein ek time  bomb ki tarah hoon aaj rat ko epi dekhte waqt zaroor phoot javoongi..!!🀣