Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why Khushi Cannot Reveal About Shyam: Edited (Page 6)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by rima

Everything you have written is true Rima but this is not true for Khushi.  If she is shown to openly tell Shyam I will slap you - then the CVs are not portraying her as a straight out victim.  They are showing us that she is trying to fight.  If she is trying to fight then she should be shown trying to fix this problem.  The more days she is quiet the more dangerous and daring Shyam will become because to him and any aggressor, your silence means getting away with it.  And that is why the forum wants her to open her mouth.  Silence means acceptance to these creeps.  Silence means permission and silence means getting away with it.  The shame is theirs, not the victim's.

At this point can she tell Arnav?  No. She could have but she thought she knew what was best for everyone.  She could have told him even the night of the wedding after the terrace, because she did not know what he saw.  Again she misjudged Shyam.  Now that the road to Arnav is closed and it is painfully obvious that Shyam has not mended his ways, it should strike her since she clearly DOES NOT want to be a victim and does not want to encourage him, to get an ally.  Her sister is there, her Bua is there.  Again, if she mistakenly thinks that she can handle things on her own (when it has not worked to thwart Shyam's advances), then this is a costly mistake.  Again, her silence is emboldening him and the forum wants her to help herself, not sacrifice herself.

true. but do you see her very nature is against her? she is an optimist and she will take everything on her if she can help it. she will reach a point where she can't and that's when she will tell. till no she hasn't realized the real danger. she is unable to do anything but threaten shyam as she is in a sense afraid

Rima - it is contradictory to say that she is afraid but she has not realized the danger.  Her nature has been to handle it by herself.  It is not working.  He is grabbing her in public and in front of his wife.  If she is afraid - then her instinct is telling her he is dangerous.  But as this is SP, they will send the message she how heroine sacrifices herself for family - even though Khushi was supposed to be, and in many ways is, the unSP heroine.

afraid of what he might do but aware of danger is what i meant. yes she has to stand up for herself. but do you see where I am coming from? how? whom will  she confide in or seek help from?

rosesrred Groupbie
rosesrred
rosesrred

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I am sorry but I don't agree with you.

When I was growing up, my mom told me 1 thing: "If you have done something and cannot tell me about it for any reason that thing is wrong. You can always come to me and tell what is happening even if it something bad. Only your parents will be there to help you and no one else."

I still have those things in my mind and promote the same with my kids.

Coming back to reference to Khushi, if she cannot tell her parents and is hiding from them than that means she is wrong and does not trust her parents.
Then the love between the family does not matter.
If she is not confident about the relationships in her life than that is her problem and insecurity.
If she voices these opinions to others maybe they will not believe her but will have a doubt in their minds.
She does not have to say to others that he is molesting or harassing her, but just say that she is uncomfortable in his presence and then people will look out for her.
Giving reasoning as to why she cannot tell this person or that person just highlights the weak relationship between members of the family.
If she cannot trust her family then she is better of without them and should not stay here.
After all the self respect is what makes you and breaks you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..BhUvaNasunflower52

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ads_x]I agree with most of your post apart from the last part about y she shld not tell her family or Payal...if they have the same problm as her then why not? /QUOTE]

Yes she can tell her family if Payal was not married into this family. I feel it is fear for payal which is making her protect her. i also feel it is the 'adopted' syndrome. she does not want to cause trouble. i try hard to understand the psyche of omen espcially various victims. and what i wrote comes from my understanding of the psyche of such people. i may be wrong. but in khushi's case she has no one to turn to
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosesrred

I am sorry but I don't agree with you.

When I was growing up, my mom told me 1 thing: "If you have done something and cannot tell me about it for any reason that thing is wrong. You can always come to me and tell what is happening even if it something bad. Only your parents will be there to help you and no one else."

I still have those things in my mind and promote the same with my kids.

Coming back to reference to Khushi, if she cannot tell her parents and is hiding from them than that means she is wrong and does not trust her parents.
Then the love between the family does not matter.
If she is not confident about the relationships in her life than that is her problem and insecurity.
If she voices these opinions to others maybe they will not believe her but will have a doubt in their minds.
She does not have to say to others that he is molesting or harassing her, but just say that she is uncomfortable in his presence and then people will look out for her.
Giving reasoning as to why she cannot tell this person or that person just highlights the weak relationship between members of the family.
If she cannot trust her family then she is better of without them and should not stay here.
After all the self respect is what makes you and breaks you.

Please go back and watch this family treats her. she would tell if it was a normal family. this family is ready to call her adopted at any given time. watch the very first episodes where garima says she is not her blood. ewatch again how buaji tells her after marriage. do you still think she should trust such a family?

AR_ArShiSwaNia_2

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Forget Khushi...I want to know why Arnav is keeping quite Its really strange and weird that such a loving and doting brother is able to take the cheating that his sister is being subjected to...Pregnant or no pregnant, his sister and the to be born baby don't deserve a jerk like Shyam in their lives...What if he tries to kill Anjali once again??? This time Arnav will have only himself to blame...

Both Arnav and Khushi are keeping quite for the same superficial reason...Anjali's happiness...Stern Smile

Edited by cricketfan1 - 06 April 2012 at 2:07pm

SwaNia_2rima

DCgirl Goldie
DCgirl
DCgirl

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Everything you have written is true Rima but this is not true for Khushi.  If she is shown to openly tell Shyam I will slap you - then the CVs are not portraying her as a straight out victim.  They are showing us that she is trying to fight.  If she is trying to fight then she should be shown trying to fix this problem.  The more days she is quiet the more dangerous and daring Shyam will become because to him and any aggressor, your silence means getting away with it.  And that is why the forum wants her to open her mouth.  Silence means acceptance to these creeps.  Silence means permission and silence means getting away with it.  The shame is theirs, not the victim's.

At this point can she tell Arnav?  No. She could have but she thought she knew what was best for everyone.  She could have told him even the night of the wedding after the terrace, because she did not know what he saw.  Again she misjudged Shyam.  Now that the road to Arnav is closed and it is painfully obvious that Shyam has not mended his ways, it should strike her since she clearly DOES NOT want to be a victim and does not want to encourage him, to get an ally.  Her sister is there, her Bua is there.  Again, if she mistakenly thinks that she can handle things on her own (when it has not worked to thwart Shyam's advances), then this is a costly mistake.  Again, her silence is emboldening him and the forum wants her to help herself, not sacrifice herself.

Anu - I cannot agree with you more... Khushi is not playing a helpless victim in IPK.
@ Bold... what I want to know is... In yday's episode, Shyam said, go ahead and slap me, atleast you will be touching me... Why she couldn't say, well... you will be touched by my chappal?
isn't it part of the self defense 101 in India? I still think she has many choices, starting with Payal, Bua, Garima and I don't think it is too late to approach Arnav for help either, eventhough she doesn't know that Arnav knows about Shyam...
In Khushi's POV, Arnav already thinks worst of Khushi and told her many times told her that he hates her and is punishing her for something... what more could go wrong if he tells him about Shyam? It can't get worse...can it?

Edited by DCgirl - 06 April 2012 at 2:09pm
rightchoice Goldie
rightchoice
rightchoice

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
My take is if Khushi reveals Shyam's secret  everyone will believe. Including Arnav. The more days she keep silent, it just discredits her evidence more and more. That's plain and simple. 

She has a solid proof that Shyam stayed in their house as PG hiding his identity. This one evidence is enough to show how sham Shyam is!

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Anu - I cannot agree with you more... Khushi is not playing a helpless victim in IPK.
@ Bold... what I want to know is... In yday's episode, Shyam said, go ahead and slap me, atleast you will be touching me... Why she couldn't say, well... you will be touched by my chappal?
isn't it part of the self defense 101 in India? I still think she has many choices, starting with Payal, Bua, Garima and I don't think it is too late to approach Arnav for help either, eventhough she doesn't know that Arnav knows about Shyam...
In Khushi's POV, Arnav already thinks worst of Khushi and told her many times told her that he hates her and is punishing her for something... what more could go wrong if he tells him about Shyam? It can't get worse...can it?

[/QUOTE]
It can. Payal can be thrown out for hiding the truth. She will again be blamed for ruining Payal. Arnav can hate her all the more. Right now she thinks she has not given him cause and still he hates her. But when she will imagine what will happen. She will have no chance with the man she loves. she does not really have buaji and garima. selfish people that they are, they stood and watched during holi. don't you think they would have guessed what shyam is upto? did anyone bother to check with khushi after that?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

Go to top