Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why Khushi Cannot Reveal About Shyam: Edited (Page 16)

kazena Goldie
kazena
kazena

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Good post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rthomas3 Newbie
rthomas3
rthomas3

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
hey hi rima,

what you have put out there is absolutely right, with out a doubt...we girls might have gone through situations like eve teasing or being groped in crowded bus etc etc at some point or the other in our lives...while living in india i myself have felt so frustrarted and heavy, thinking about the times i did not retaliate...now living in US situations are way different...but you know what, i really wish...we should learn to face the situation ,since we dont do that, the indian society continues to blame women for evrything...be it divorce, if some one eveteases u or gropes u...they would say...serves her right ..she wore revealing clothes...

coming to the soap, IPPKKND..is purely a work of fiction i agree...but it is something that we see evryday ..not like a movie which we see for 2 hrs n then may be forget it or may linger for a few weeks n then it fades...but daily soaps..kind of knowingly or unknowingly we carry some elements into us...or into the minds of older generation who demand that women should be docile and not loud...which is absolutely ridiculous in my opinion...

i know one daily soap is not gonna make a drastic change in our society, but i believe these are parts of a medium which can throw out a message to the public virtually or non virtually...

so they should create atleast one character that stands upto tribulutions at any cost...evn if it means standing against the hot and happening arnav singh raizada!!!!

just an opinion guys...we all r free to one...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

himbarima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rthomas3

hey hi rima,

what you have put out there is absolutely right, with out a doubt...we girls might have gone through situations like eve teasing or being groped in crowded bus etc etc at some point or the other in our lives...while living in india i myself have felt so frustrarted and heavy, thinking about the times i did not retaliate...now living in US situations are way different...but you know what, i really wish...we should learn to face the situation ,since we dont do that, the indian society continues to blame women for evrything...be it divorce, if some one eveteases u or gropes u...they would say...serves her right ..she wore revealing clothes...

coming to the soap, IPPKKND..is purely a work of fiction i agree...but it is something that we see evryday ..not like a movie which we see for 2 hrs n then may be forget it or may linger for a few weeks n then it fades...but daily soaps..kind of knowingly or unknowingly we carry some elements into us...or into the minds of older generation who demand that women should be docile and not loud...which is absolutely ridiculous in my opinion...

i know one daily soap is not gonna make a drastic change in our society, but i believe these are parts of a medium which can throw out a message to the public virtually or non virtually...

so they should create atleast one character that stands upto tribulutions at any cost...evn if it means standing against the hot and happening arnav singh raizada!!!!

just an opinion guys...we all r free to one...
i very strongly agree about the message to society. high time they show khushi begin to retaliate

rthomas3

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Well hello she had the chance to let the family know Shaym held her during sangeet and the way he talked to her. She should have let them know and could have told Asr then.

When all this happened he was not even a family member.

Do you even understand the character of Asr. He is under the impression that Khushi loves Shaym. So why would he protect from her own lover.

I just said what I believed was right.
I still believe the Gupta's should have let the Raizada's know about Shaym whether they believed it not. At least in the future when they will find the truth about him, they will not point the finger at them and say you knew and did not tell us.

I have said my piece and I am not going to discuss this further.

In this world lies never stay hidden forever and the truth comes out when you least expect.

himba

..BhUvaNa Goldie
..BhUvaNa
..BhUvaNa

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
still on.. it seems  never going to find conclusion in this discussion,, but me never accept its arnav's mistake all the time.. and about   if she is rich and not orphan may this story wont happen..
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhuva123

still on.. it seems  never going to find conclusion in this discussion,, but me never accept its arnav's mistake all the time.. and about   if she is rich and not orphan may this story wont happen..
as far as i am oncerned it is asr's mistake from day one, fashion fiasco to shyam fiasco. he jumps to conclusions due to rpe-conceived notions and never gives her a chance to explain. hen he repents. it took him months to find out she was true abt payal's marriage. let's see howlong it will take in this case. my point is whether she tells him the truth or not , he just does not believe her ever. yes u are right if she was rich and not an orphan we wudn't have this story
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Well hello she had the chance to let the family know Shaym held her during sangeet and the way he talked to her. She should have let them know and could have told Asr then.

When all this happened he was not even a family member.

Do you even understand the character of Asr. He is under the impression that Khushi loves Shaym. So why would he protect from her own lover.

I just said what I believed was right.
I still believe the Gupta's should have let the Raizada's know about Shaym whether they believed it not. At least in the future when they will find the truth about him, they will not point the finger at them and say you knew and did not tell us.

I have said my piece and I am not going to discuss this further.

In this world lies never stay hidden forever and the truth comes out when you least expect.

and i am never going to stop discussing this. the truth should have been told and truth can never been hidden. but sometimes truth is hid for a reason and i laid out all the reasons. in my eyes khushi is not lying for her own sake but for others which makes her great to me
.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I agree with you ..
If I were in Khushi place .. I will not tell the truth to Raizadas ..
but I will at least any one of my family member .. even if they didn't do any thing .. at least they could give me advice .. or even if no useful from telling them .. I will tell ..

but yes .. her family is useless .. they didn't even ask her if Shyam do any thing to her since they know about Shyam..

Poor Khushi .. she is in a really difficult situation !! God helps her

rima

Go to top