Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why Khushi Cannot Reveal About Shyam: Edited (Page 16)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhuva123

still on.. it seems  never going to find conclusion in this discussion,, but me never accept its arnav's mistake all the time.. and about   if she is rich and not orphan may this story wont happen..
as far as i am oncerned it is asr's mistake from day one, fashion fiasco to shyam fiasco. he jumps to conclusions due to rpe-conceived notions and never gives her a chance to explain. hen he repents. it took him months to find out she was true abt payal's marriage. let's see howlong it will take in this case. my point is whether she tells him the truth or not , he just does not believe her ever. yes u are right if she was rich and not an orphan we wudn't have this story

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Well hello she had the chance to let the family know Shaym held her during sangeet and the way he talked to her. She should have let them know and could have told Asr then.

When all this happened he was not even a family member.

Do you even understand the character of Asr. He is under the impression that Khushi loves Shaym. So why would he protect from her own lover.

I just said what I believed was right.
I still believe the Gupta's should have let the Raizada's know about Shaym whether they believed it not. At least in the future when they will find the truth about him, they will not point the finger at them and say you knew and did not tell us.

I have said my piece and I am not going to discuss this further.

In this world lies never stay hidden forever and the truth comes out when you least expect.

and i am never going to stop discussing this. the truth should have been told and truth can never been hidden. but sometimes truth is hid for a reason and i laid out all the reasons. in my eyes khushi is not lying for her own sake but for others which makes her great to me
.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I agree with you ..
If I were in Khushi place .. I will not tell the truth to Raizadas ..
but I will at least any one of my family member .. even if they didn't do any thing .. at least they could give me advice .. or even if no useful from telling them .. I will tell ..

but yes .. her family is useless .. they didn't even ask her if Shyam do any thing to her since they know about Shyam..

Poor Khushi .. she is in a really difficult situation !! God helps her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

bobadekajal88.8 Groupbie
bobadekajal88.8
bobadekajal88.8

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
i also agree ...she is so confuse and disturb...she doesn't understand what to do...she is so heipless and ASR allways tont her...god pls help her plsss
bobadekajal88.8 Groupbie
bobadekajal88.8
bobadekajal88.8

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
i also agree ...she is so confuse and disturb...she doesn't understand what to do...she is so heipless and ASR allways tont her...god pls help her plsss Smile Smile Smile
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

[QUOTE=sunflower52]Well hello she had the chance to let the family know Shaym held her during sangeet and the way he talked to her. She should have let them know and could have told Asr then.

Do you even understand the character of Asr. He is under the impression that Khushi loves Shaym. So why would he protect from her own lover.

I still believe the Gupta's should have let the Raizada's know about Shaym whether they believed it not. At least in the future when they will find the truth about him, they will not point the finger at them and say you knew and did not tell us.

In this world lies never stay hidden forever and the truth comes out when you least expect.[/QUO

and i am never going to stop discussing this. the truth should have been told and truth can never been hidden. but sometimes truth is hid for a reason and i laid out all the reasons. in my eyes khushi is not lying for her own sake but for others which makes her great to me

That does not make me see as greatness but foolishness. 

That is why she is facing all the trouble, you are only helpless when you make yourself one.

No one will come and fight the battles for you. You have to fight for your own rights and demand justice.

You want justice and freedom for women. do not blame the system when you do not have the courage to fight for yourself.

In the west the changes of women came because 100 years ago, some women showed courage to rise and fight for their freedom. Now the women there are seeing the fruits.

So the asian women should do the same, we will do the favor for the future generation of the women.
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by rima

[QUOTE=sunflower52]Well hello she had the chance to let the family know Shaym held her during sangeet and the way he talked to her. She should have let them know and could have told Asr then.

In this world lies never stay hidden forever and the truth comes out when you least expect.[/QUO

That does not make me see as greatness but foolishness. 

That is why she is facing all the trouble, you are only helpless when you make yourself one.

No one will come and fight the battles for you. You have to fight for your own rights and demand justice.

You want justice and freedom for women. do not blame the system when you do not have the courage to fight for yourself.

In the west the changes of women came because 100 years ago, some women showed courage to rise and fight for their freedom. Now the women there are seeing the fruits.

So the asian women should do the same, we will do the favor for the future generation of the women.
here you are bang on target. women should fight for themselves and not be a recipent. i am just explaining why she is quiet. but i am completely in agreement about her taking a stand against shyam. high time,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobadekajal88.8

i also agree ...she is so confuse and disturb...she doesn't understand what to do...she is so heipless and ASR allways tont her...god pls help her plsss
yes she is confused and has too much to deal with at this moment from arnav's behaviour to shyam plus coping with a new house to taking care of payal's silly issues. but time  she spoke about shyam to someone

Go to top