Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why Khushi Cannot Reveal About Shyam: Edited (Page 12)

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Kudos to a brilliantly written well analyzed post. I really feel for such girls who undergo such torture of harassment from a member of the family. Usually that member will pretend to be a saint  and nobody will believe the said girl. She will feel guilty because she will be brainwashed by the person saying that she provoked him thats why he is making advances ther.

In such cases the girl should get some outside help or retaliate using a trap. Kushi has enough strength and courage she should pull it off. She should teach that creep a very well deserved lesson.

-------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it to the fullest

Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

dormant Groupbie
dormant
dormant

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by dormant

I dont know if anyone noticed it or if its of any significance, but khushi will have to do something soon. When shyam held her hand after the fashion show and she asked him to leave her hand he said " kyun sirf arnav is tarha pakar saktay hain" and later on also lets her know that he knows her marriage is a fake one. This is only going to make his advances stronger. I wonder what khushi will do? and i hope the CV's do focus on this track aswell. 

u are right here. she now has a hint of what syam thinks. she has more and more bold advances from him. the cvs should focus on doing something here. as a woman it is kind of scary to watch this everyday

You are right. It is scary, and its such a common problem for females in our society that it will probably end up helping someone deal with such a situation. Because the writers of this drama really end up writing it just as it happens in real life. Maybe she should start being more affectionate towards her husband although god knows how many taunts that is going to get her from her dear hubby! LOL

rima

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
By the way, when Khushi said "I'll slap you"...Shyam was happy to receive it...he said at least she will touch him. How could she slap him after he says something disgusting like that? She is in a lose-lose situation. I honestly have no idea what I would do if I was in her situation. Poor girl...the only freedom she will get from this constant torture is when her 6 month marriage ends...can't wait for her to get the hell out of that house.

rima

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by Fafu77

loved the topic
urghh all this is because of shyamAngry

yes because of shyam. but ll others are equally to blame for shielding him i guess. even arnav is shielding him ina way

Why again blame Arnav for this as far he is concerned there is something happening between Shaym and Khushi.
If you want to blame Khushi and the Guptas for this. The Raizadas has no knowledge of this.
Im afraid this a bias view on the matter. Going byyour lineArnav is equally at fault for hiding this. And having the upper hand on the matter Arnav is the one who's supposed to reveal the truth about the allaged relationship of Shyam and Kushi. Why is he keeping quiet? Certainly he has his reasons for not revealing it but so does Kushi and the gupthas.
So if you are going to point a finger at Kushi and the Gupthas, the same finger should be pointed at Arnav.
Both the parties are concealing the matter for their own warped up reasons.
Arnav is concealing the matter for his own selfish reasons (protecting his Di's health while breaking all decorum on basic humanity to Kushi. Not even a criminal is charged the way she had been)
Gupthas are concealing the matter out of mixed reasons. Selfishness to keep Payal's marriage intact while they too don't want to open the can of worms and hurt Anjali.
Kushi being the underdog in the whole matter is mainly reluctant to voice the issue for many reasons which were excellently put out by Rima's original post.
A woman cornered in this kind of situation is fixed from all directions.
I believe Arnav and rest of the Gupthas are the people who are at fault in handling the matter.

Yes how convenient to put all this on Asr head and absolve the blame on Khushi and Gupta. Before you call me bias I see two sides of the coin.

Khushi is the one being haressed does Asr or Guptas know. They dont right no one is asking Khushi to be mahan, she should think about her own safety no one will be able to rescue her why because no one knows.

..BhUvaNa

ZayaHarshika IF-Rockerz
ZayaHarshika
ZayaHarshika

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
that was beautifully written my dear..!!

rima

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged

When i look at it as an outsider, the only person at the moment Khushi can reveal to is Payal and to some extent Buaji.  Yes, i know Payal would not be of much help but at least she will ensure that Khushi is not left alone with Shyam often.  It also helps a person when they know that there is someone in the family who is aware of Shyam's behaviour.

The problem I see with Khushi is that she has not yet realised the danger she is in. This may be because she has other things in her mind - like Arnav not confessing after the fancy dress competition and the true state of her marriage with him.

rima

momb24 IF-Dazzler
momb24
momb24

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Very well written, i see a lot of post where people are asking why she is not saying anything but if you really think about it this would have been the exact reaction from a real victim until it goes ti the limit beyond any control where there is no choice but get others involved and for kushi there will be a limit. people in the real world go through all sorts of abuse for many years before they get the courage to do something.
miakutty Senior Member
miakutty
miakutty

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
very well put!

rima

Go to top