Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why Khushi Cannot Reveal About Shyam: Edited - Page 13

.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree with you ..
If I were in Khushi place .. I will not tell the truth to Raizadas ..
but I will at least any one of my family member .. even if they didn't do any thing .. at least they could give me advice .. or even if no useful from telling them .. I will tell ..

but yes .. her family is useless .. they didn't even ask her if Shyam do any thing to her since they know about Shyam..

Poor Khushi .. she is in a really difficult situation !! God helps her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobadekajal88.8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i also agree ...she is so confuse and disturb...she doesn't understand what to do...she is so heipless and ASR allways tont her...god pls help her plsss
bobadekajal88.8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i also agree ...she is so confuse and disturb...she doesn't understand what to do...she is so heipless and ASR allways tont her...god pls help her plsss 😊 😊 😊
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That does not make me see as greatness but foolishness. 

That is why she is facing all the trouble, you are only helpless when you make yourself one.

No one will come and fight the battles for you. You have to fight for your own rights and demand justice.

You want justice and freedom for women. do not blame the system when you do not have the courage to fight for yourself.

In the west the changes of women came because 100 years ago, some women showed courage to rise and fight for their freedom. Now the women there are seeing the fruits.

So the asian women should do the same, we will do the favor for the future generation of the women.

rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunflower52

here you are bang on target. women should fight for themselves and not be a recipent. i am just explaining why she is quiet. but i am completely in agreement about her taking a stand against shyam. high time,

rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bobadekajal88.8

i also agree ...she is so confuse and disturb...she doesn't understand what to do...she is so heipless and ASR allways tont her...god pls help her plsss

yes she is confused and has too much to deal with at this moment from arnav's behaviour to shyam plus coping with a new house to taking care of payal's silly issues. but time  she spoke about shyam to someone
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: rima

Unless and until she does not speak up, no one will be able to help her, esp regarding Shaym. He is way more dangerous then Asr. 

High time she stops acting like some Super Woman and think she can handle everything on her own.

Her ego is the one which is stopping from asking Payal's help or some others. 

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I liked your post explaining the rationale behind khushi's silence. Enjoyed reading it. I like to disagree and like to add my cents.

I am a ardent fan of khushi but I am strongly against her decision of keep mum on Shyam's advances. As I said before, that decision makes her vulnerable to criticism later that she is wrong in keeping the silence. I strongly oppose it and as per khushi's character it does not go well. If they are trying to portray a heroine as meek as the weepy girl in 'the other show' I agree, the four reasons go very well with khushi. But Khushi is khushi and being meek is not in her character. She is a fighter and that's it. Be it with arnav or be it with shyam. 

You remember the writers take about khushi "Darthi hai but karthi hai".
I think thats the khushi we all fell in love with. Not the meek fluttering khushi in front of shyam. 

1) Shame and social stigma - The fear of society never stopped khushi from doing the right thing in the past. She never even thought what society thinks when Shyam's truth was out in front of her. She was never portrayed as someone who is afraid to face the society for doing the right thing. This explanation goes well with payal's character. Not khushi. So this is not the reason for khushi's silence.

2) Fear of upsetting the apple cart - Agree on this lines. She may loose everything if she reveals about shyam . Quite possible. It will upset all equations she ever developed so far. May be it is the thing which is holding her back.

3)Optimistic hope - She has got enough signals that Shyam has not changed even after giving him multiple chances. So if she is still thinking that Shyam will change it is a foolishness from her part.

4) Physical harm - ðŸ˜•. I am not sure on this. I don't think Khushi fears shyam on those levels. CVs has not shown anything on that sort.

So I believe #2 could be the only reason behind her silence. 

Why to Tell GH:-Now if you are in the shoes of khushi what would you do? Share Share Share! Isn't it? Khushi is shown as so much attached to her family especially Payal. Their relationship is shown as a close knit one. And Be it adopted or not, Payal and co do care for khushi and She was even ready to put her engagement at stake for letting the raizada's the truth. It was completely khushi's decision to hide the truth. She has a good reason for it. But nevertheless her family supported it. They know half the truth and how contrived shyam can be. So If khushi tells them about the physical abuse, they will trust her and support her. the only question is how much they can do about it?

Whom to tell in GH:-Payal-Khushi bond is strong enough (as shown in the pre marriage episodes) for her to share the truth with payal. Payal has made lot of interesting decisions in the past, don't think of her as a doormat sister who can not do anything for khushi. Remember the way she blasted ASR post GH? She will stand up for khushi no matter what. Buaji, a very good candidate - Remember how she blasted shyam, the peeping tom? Khushi knows her family very well and knows that they will support her. But why this silence? Not logical as per khushi's character, my take. Feel free to disagree.

Emotional non continuity! - The creepy dialogues Shyam has thrown at her, is enough to make any girl cringe and her basic self preservation instincts should be up. You will not go around and making smiling faces. You will react! either physically or emotionally. It is missing! She is not reacting to his advances. No pondering over the issue. No worrying. She is abused in one scene and in the next scene she is chirpy. Not accepted. Khushi is beyond that, she is logical. Where is that khushi?😕

These are the reasons why I feel She should share the truth to someone. The logic of silence is missing for me! And that same Silence is Shyams motivation.
Edited by sree07 - 12 years ago
rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sree07

I liked your post explaining the rationale behind khushi's silence. Enjoyed reading it. I like to disagree and like to add my cents.

I am a ardent fan of khushi but I am strongly against her decision of keep mum on Shyam's advances. As I said before, that decision makes her vulnerable to criticism later that she is wrong in keeping the silence. I strongly oppose it and as per khushi's character it does not go well. If they are trying to portray a heroine as meek as the weepy girl in 'the other show' I agree, the four reasons go very well with khushi. But Khushi is khushi and being meek is not in her character. She is a fighter and that's it. Be it with arnav or be it with shyam. 

You remember the writers take about khushi "Darthi hai but karthi hai".
I think thats the khushi we all fell in love with. Not the meek fluttering khushi in front of shyam. 

1) Shame and social stigma - The fear of society never stopped khushi from doing the right thing in the past. She never even thought what society thinks when Shyam's truth was out in front of her. She was never portrayed as someone who is afraid to face the society for doing the right thing. This explanation goes well with payal's character. Not khushi. So this is not the reason for khushi's silence.
In that casr it as breaking off an engagement. In this case it is an affair with a married man and that too the jeejaji of her husband and her sister's husband. so there is a vast difference

2) Fear of upsetting the apple cart - Agree on this lines. She may loose everything if she reveals about shyam . Quite possible. It will upset all equations she ever developed so far. May be it is the thing which is holding her back.

3)Optimistic hope - She has got enough signals that Shyam has not changed even after giving him multiple chances. So if she is still thinking that Shyam will change it is a foolishness from her part. She is fast losing hope with each attempt. You can see that. So I agree. Time to drop the optimism and see the real Shyam.

4) Physical harm - ðŸ˜•. I am not sure on this. I don't think Khushi fears shyam on those levels. CVs has not shown anything on that sort. They haven't shown it doesn't mean it is there. All abuse victims and eve teaser victims fear it. May be the CVs should show it so that we know that this is also a reason. Right now I agree they haven't shown it.

So I believe #2 could be the only reason behind her silence. 

Why to Tell GH:-Now if you are in the shoes of khushi what would you do? Share Share Share! Isn't it? Khushi is shown as so much attached to her family especially Payal. Their relationship is shown as a close knit one. And Be it adopted or not, Payal and co do care for khushi and She was even ready to put her engagement at stake for letting the raizada's the truth. It was completely khushi's decision to hide the truth. She has a good reason for it. But nevertheless her family supported it. They know half the truth and how contrived shyam can be. So If khushi tells them about the physical abuse, they will trust her and support her. the only question is how much they can do about it? That's is the problem here. This is not real family but adopted and they rub it in every time. She has just been accepted back but she is hesitant to again cause trouble. Here I totally sympathise with her predicament. Payal is so sissy she always leans on Khushi. Perhaps she knows this. gARIMA CARES NOTHING BUT FOR pAYALIYA. bAUJI IS THE ONLY HOPE AND YES bUAJI TOO. She is protective about Khushi

Whom to tell in GH:-Payal-Khushi bond is strong enough (as shown in the pre marriage episodes) for her to share the truth with payal. Payal has made lot of interesting decisions in the past, don't think of her as a doormat sister who can not do anything for khushi. Remember the way she blasted ASR post GH? She will stand up for khushi no matter what. Buaji, a very good candidate - Remember how she blasted shyam, the peeping tom? Khushi knows her family very well and knows that they will support her. But why this silence? Not logical as per khushi's character, my take. Feel free to disagree. I disagree about her knowing that they will support her. She is afraid because she almost lost them just now. Payal may support her. But Payal is a weakling. Again Khushi knows that if she tells Payal she will try to do something about it and this may ruin her relationship with Akash. Having said that, I too believe her best bet is Payal. But it is because Payal is what she is that Khushi is mum.

Emotional non continuity! - The creepy dialogues Shyam has thrown at her, is enough to make any girl cringe and her basic self preservation instincts should be up. You will not go around and making smiling faces. You will react! either physically or emotionally. It is missing! She is not reacting to his advances. No pondering over the issue. No worrying. She is abused in one scene and in the next scene she is chirpy. Not accepted. Khushi is beyond that, she is logical. Where is that khushi?😕Agree completely. They really need to focus more on this/

These are the reasons why I feel She should share the truth to someone. The logic of silence is missing for me! And that same Silence is Shyams  motivation. Disagree about the logic of silence because she is a typical non-reactive victim now because the agrressor is a close relative and he is still in some limits (though this itself is bad). There is going to be a time when Shyam does something worse and that will make her react. This is the sad case of most women in abusive sexual harassment cases.

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I am in blue :)
Edited by sree07 - 12 years ago