Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Apr 6th: Candid conversations (Page 9)

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by booosi

- Now I am interguied to see Mr.Bhatnagar now, cause till now I thought Mohan and Mr.Bhatnagar are not on talking terms. The way Mohan said you will face pratik confidently  seemed like a mirror image of Amar in flashshback scenes giving courage to Megha. Was this scene an indication that Mohan will slowly be taking the place of Amar...not romantically but as a friend and a guide who she could rely on for emotional and mental support?

^^ Oooh! I totally forgot to talk about this in my own gush post, but yes yes! The "Mr. Bhatnagar" angle seems very interesting indeed - and am I glad they've already added layers to that end? Even before giving the character a face - we know it's not the simple case of a father who failed Mohan - there is MUCH more strain at play... and somehow this takes me back to the first Mohan Mummy scene and how Mummy had said itne bure bi nahin hain, and Mohan had replied thode bure toh hain! There's some serious strain there, but it's probably on equal accounts of who's to blame! And I think the fact that they brought him up today, and then made Megha promise Mohan to help him when a situation arises in his life, might be a sign of a reconciliation that Megha would eventually accomplish between father and son... after all, as and when they get to that point, something consequential must happen for Megha to be accepted by Mohan's Mummy and family in general too, as a widow and mother of 2!!! If she managed to bridge Mohan and his father - which she really could, given the kind of person she is, and given the esteem Mohan has for her already! - it would be a fantastic pro-point. 

Forgot to add one more thing...I loved that Mohan did not let Megha quit the job. This is exactly what I wanted. When she did nothing wrong why should she quit the job.Thumbs Up

Usha, I already said in my reply how you'd been one person to say what Mohan said much before!!! And whatever my thoughts were before today's episode, I'm completely convinced and in agreement with how things have happened! Actually excitedly looking forward to office scenes far more now - given how the negative vibe of Prateik will no longer be this creepy vibe to deal with under the table - but something that will in each instance be matched by MM style counter - I'm up for watching that office combat, far far more than I was ever up for watching Prateik being the lech and Megha remaining annoyingly oblivious! 

I cant gush enough about todays episode...especially MN scene.Embarrassed 

Usha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MicronMeera_Ka_Mohanpigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunNaa

I have to say that Ashnoor is probably the most talented child actor that I have seen on Indian TV! 
She is so damn good! The way she said... 'Aye chavvani...sunnn naa" lol LOL she exactly spoke the way mohan does... like stressing on sunnn LOL She is too adorable for words... and the MN hug was the sweetest thing ever...looked so real...as if Kunal really found her act so endearing that he pulled her into a hug... Heart Mohan's smile when he hugs nanhi...aww..and some more aww... they both are such sweethearts... but Ashnoor...you are the star! What a talented performer...can see her going places in the future...

the MM scene was nice too but today I cannot think beyond MN! Thumbs Up It's probably the only show where the most loved couple in the show is not the lead LOL

And as someone pointed out in this thread I think, she even got his LISP bang on! What a fantastic actor this kid isClapClapLOL...No wonder we're all so floored!  She will deffo go a long way no doubt...I'm intrigued to see how her career shapes up...she's totally made me a fan with her enacting of Nanhi.

And I concur with both you and Jzee that the hug seemed very much like a real moment with Kunal pulling her into a hug seeing her adorable anticsLOLLOL...ahhh WHEN will we get an interview of these two together *sigh*

@Jzee: I'll try and make more avis soon...abhi ke liye just made this size...there was too much happening in the epi and I need a breather from uploading the vids/taking these caps...phewLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronpigbelly4myfeetwithout-fathomFreeBird03

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
OMIGEEE! That siggie of icons from the MN scene - SO SO ADORKABLE as Ramy would say!!! *stares blatantly with a goofy grin that refuses to be left alone*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_Mohanpigbelly4myfeetNymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

^^ Oooh! I totally forgot to talk about this in my own gush post, but yes yes! The "Mr. Bhatnagar" angle seems very interesting indeed - and am I glad they've already added layers to that end? Even before giving the character a face - we know it's not the simple case of a father who failed Mohan - there is MUCH more strain at play... and somehow this takes me back to the first Mohan Mummy scene and how Mummy had said itne bure bi nahin hain, and Mohan had replied thode bure toh hain! There's some serious strain there, but it's probably on equal accounts of who's to blame! And I think the fact that they brought him up today, and then made Megha promise Mohan to help him when a situation arises in his life, might be a sign of a reconciliation that Megha would eventually accomplish between father and son... after all, as and when they get to that point, something consequential must happen for Megha to be accepted by Mohan's Mummy and family in general too, as a widow and mother of 2!!! If she managed to bridge Mohan and his father - which she really could, given the kind of person she is, and given the esteem Mohan has for her already! - it would be a fantastic pro-point. 

Oooh that would be a brilliant "coming full circle" kind of story if she helps him reconcile with his family...not necessarily just for her to be accepted by that family but just as a lovely story of her doing something to fix the broken chains in his life...not heavy duty "Main aapki future bahu banne ke liye yeh TEST paas kar rahi hoon" type of stuff though...I like the idea...and this reminds me...Megha herself seems to be estranged from her family...a rich family incidentally...where will that come into play??  Megha never even makes a peep about her side of the family.

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronpigbelly4myfeetwithout-fathom

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

OMIGEEE! That siggie of icons from the MN scene - SO SO ADORKABLE as Ramy would say!!! *stares blatantly with a goofy grin that refuses to be left alone*

Aww thanks, Jzee! *hugs* I've posted it in the gallery waise :-)

I did read that RM interview of the director...interesting read and it was nice to see the thought process behind the show...it's in sync with the early epis for sure that he's directed...that realistic, simple everyday vibe of the show...and did you watch the vid of him directing a scene? The way he was giving cues/instructions for Kunal to enact each reaction of Mohan...makes you realize just how intensive/tedious this acting process can be.

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronpigbelly4myfeetwithout-fathom

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Nur - Oh yeh, I don't mean for it to come across as an "agni pariksha" of some kind to bridge Mohan with his father, but I'm saying it would become consequential for her acceptance. She wouldn't do it with that motive of course - that's just not Megha - and the fact that she'd do it only out of her virtuous harmony seeking nature is what would make her the kind of perfect partner for someone as strictly self-isolated as Mohan... It would be wonderful, and I think it can totally be! 

@ director's first scene video - oh there is one? Nope, haven't seen it, can you link? I have been part of Theater and filming at college though, and partly with a group through my masters, so I kinda understand some of the technicalities, I daresay. Although - I also realize that each place and form of "entertainment" is quite defined by its own setting... I was more with the Broadway kinda groups - musicals, live stage, props, and my part was always on the writing side of course... but like having a general better than vague idea?! That much, yes... 

TV industry, esp daily soaps I DO believe ARE very demanding in some extreme constrains. It's the one reason you can cut them slack for not being perfectionists - but sadly they take that convenience of liberty too far too often... khair... 

*focus on NBT* Approve

ps: Skips off to the gallery... 

MicronMeera_Ka_Mohanpigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

YES yes yes...they're so freaking ADORKABLE and they have made me such a MN dork with all their super adorable scenes.LOL

MicronMeera_Ka_Mohanwithout-fathomAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

Nur - Oh yeh, I don't mean for it to come across as an "agni pariksha" of some kind to bridge Mohan with his father, but I'm saying it would become consequential for her acceptance. She wouldn't do it with that motive of course - that's just not Megha - and the fact that she'd do it only out of her virtuous harmony seeking nature is what would make her the kind of perfect partner for someone as strictly self-isolated as Mohan... It would be wonderful, and I think it can totally be!

I just don't want it to become melodramatic, that's all...baaki yes the idea is great provided it's poignantly executed...other than that, it's basically a very saas-bahu-ish idea too cuz they use it in every soap...the "aadarsh" bahu fixes the problems b/w hubby and any random member of the family...usually daddy dearest...

Anyways, let's see what NBT brings for us...I'm intrigued about Megha's family too...why do I get the feeling that Megha's family will end up knowing Mohan's family from somewhere in their social circles? Long shot but there it is.

Was just watching the Megha-Jeeji scene again...LOVED the bg music in that scene...that poignant si tune they play on Megha sometimes is just LOVELY...and the ending with MM ke still shots juxtaposed next to each other was well done too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronpigbelly4myfeetwithout-fathomNymeria

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index