Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Apr 6th: Candid conversations (Page 7)

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

Originally posted by without-fathom

On another side note - Oh my beloved cynic - so Mohan loving jalebis is a bilkul bi nahi case?! Tongue Am I surprised?! Oh so NOT!!! ROFL I loved the way that bit played out - because I was tongue in cheek to the highest level! 

Nanhi - tumhe jalebis pasand hain (because duh, look at the plate that's 3 quarters eaten!!! Shocked
Mohan - BILKUL NAHI! LOL Par aaj haan! 
Nanhi - Kyu? Aaj tum bohot khush ho? 
Mohan - Haan! Bohot, bohot khush!!!

People, People, People - ever so happy to un-fathom that detail - but you guys, I think, have still missed HALF of the cynic's WONDER!!!

I'll say it again, with more emphasis - 

Nanhi - aaj tum bohot khush ho?! 
Mohan - Haan! Bohot, bohot khush ... 

ROFL ROFL Only our "colorful" Mr. Bhatnagar on the "colorful" Colors channel could think of being "khush" and "loving jalebis" - don't you know the other channel which promotes Jalebi as all dukh nivaaran formula?! Tongue Bhala khushi mein kaun jalebi khaata hai, bolo?! Tauba, ghor anarth!!! ROFL ROFL

---

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Ohhh...now I get it. D'uh! 
Good one lol a really good oneROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohanrusha4003manzilmukul

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by booosi

Originally posted by VJ-LNMDJ

I wanted an MM conversation , but  I think I had a higher expectation
,somehow I was left wanting for more ..I dont know why it didnt leave any impact on me , I am not one to easily complain, I usually am happy to gush about anything I like in the show... ...I liked yesterday's silence much much more than today's conversation.
I actually felt MM conversation was just perfect. They are not friends yet  so we cannot expect them to have a long conversations. Also, Megha just went through a very unpleasant situation and Mohan was the best companion she could have had today.

Megha spoke her mind for the first time to Mohan today and Mohan listened to her patiently and gave her perfect advice's and encouraged her to face the situations and not hide from them. That was exactly what she needed today.Tongue

usha

what you are saying is right , they are not friends yet, we cant expect a long convo etc and I also liked the advice Mohan gave her ...but still, I think the dialogues of NBT are usually better - I mean the sentences like "Mujhe tum pe bharosa kyun nahin hua"?.. .."kyonki tumhe mujhpe yakeen nahin hai"

Like the Nanhi - Mohan scene was superb , jiji-megha scene was also compact and neat , in comparision MM convo in dhaba was the weakest...IMHO..may be its just me ...I still think their silence yesterday was far better than their dialogues today , ...Infact  I really liked their bike scene when he was dropping her off and their convo there was just lovely, right upto the point he drove away with that smile on his face ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MicronMeera_Ka_Mohan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

what you are saying is right , they are not friends yet, we cant expect a long convo etc and I also liked the advice Mohan gave her ...but still, I think the dialogues of NBT are usually better - I mean the sentences like "Mujhe tum pe bharosa kyun nahin hua"?.. .."kyonki tumhe mujhpe yakeen nahin hai"

What was wrong with the dialogues there, VJ? Perhaps you were expecting very deep and poignant dialogues? But I think the dialogues were very simple and natural in that scene and honestly just right...for the tone of the scene, for the flow of it...the way each line led to the next...it was honestly one of the best convos b/w MM yet...yes usually I love their silent communication too for it's poignancy but for a convo with words...today was very much in sync with MM as characters...two ppl on the cusp of a burgeoning friendship to say.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MicronMeera_Ka_Mohanpigbelly4myfeetwithout-fathomNymeria_SilentSoul_

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

What was wrong with the dialogues there, VJ? Perhaps you were expecting very deep and poignant dialogues? But I think the dialogues were very simple and natural in that scene and honestly just right...for the tone of the scene, for the flow of it...the way each line led to the next...it was honestly one of the best convos b/w MM yet...yes usually I love their silent communication too for it's poignancy but for a convo with words...today was very much in sync with MM as characters...two ppl on the cusp of a burgeoning friendship to say.

I am all for their simplicity and naturalness and the flow.. I am just saying I liked their yesterdays silent exchanges more than their verbal convo today , at the dhaba...may be because of precisely the reason that their  friendship is just burgeoning , they communicate much deeper through their silences and looks exchanged than their words ,,,,,and I happened to like that more (I agree it may be unconsciously manifesting, they themselves are not fully aware or accepting of it yet ) , ...even in this very episode, i liked the bike ke paas waala convo ...just sharing what I felt..that's all ...I am all for their talking to each other and look forward to it..and convo or no convo , I have enjoyed most MM interactions so far , be it however short or long.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

VJ - knowing you, yes you're not the unnecessary complaining kind at all - so I believe there must have been something that didn't fall right for you ... but wrt this particular dialogue you point out, I want to add my quick take. I personally thought it was a genius stroke of mutual confession dialogue which did not need elaboration - while Megha was admitting her most recently made mistake of not trusting him, Mohan in his way - blunt but never lengthy - didn't assure her, but showed her reason. The real reason - of why Megha didn't trust him. He had lost her trust once, and in a BIG way! I thought it was a fantastic dialogue, because even as Mohan pointed out that thing to her, they didn't make him run into an extended dialogue of how wrong he had done earlier, which led her to lose the trust in him, in the first place! And it was perfect that he didn't elaborate - but only pointed, because this was technically Megha's moment of confessing and apologizing, Mohan has been past his! Additionally, when he seals it with how he is happy about having won her trust back - it's the perfect closure. To all the wrong footing they had started off on being set right. Getting a clean slate to start afresh with a well understood and earned mutual trust. 

Not trying to convince you, lol, but that's exactly how I viewed that dialogue in particular - it was complete to me in the sense, because even though I didn't want to and was glad not to see any Mohan side of explanations or patronizing pep talks, his brief line of reason as to why Megha didn't trust him was right. Megha should feel bad about wrongly placed trust, but she also needs to not chide herself for more than she is accountable for - and fact always was, that trusting Mohan was hard for Megha given his track record!  So for me, that dialogue justified means and ends for both! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15-Roopa-VJ-LNMDJMeera_Ka_Mohanpigbelly4myfeetmanasi_31NymeriaAreYaar

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I just loveddd today's epi and am back on I-F so just hoping in ... I remember seeing you on SGP Forum wayyy back :D I guessed it from your style of siggy lol ... Lovely analysis! felt like a total review of today's epi while reading through it ... today was such a refreshing epi ... loved every single scene today ... probably because there wasnt any prateek bakwas may be LOL

The bike scene with Mohan Megha was so natural .. I mean no OTT melodrama is the best thing I love about their scenes ... as I read in some post here their story is more about the depth in relationship than romance ... The scene where he drops her home reflects the same ... Oh how can I skip the dhaba sequence ... beautifully directed and executed! I LOVED the bit where he calls her Megha and then tries to correct it to Mrs. Vyas LOL So natural was it ... And then that bit where he murmurs to control himself LOL The convo between them both was quite thought-provoking when Megha wonders why do bad things happen with her when she has always wished for good of others and then Mohan's reply to her ... Ah also the popping up of his Mr. Bhatnagar LOL Hmmm so he does look up to his father for that aspect of always living with self-respect ...

AWWW at the Mohan Nanhi scene!!! Seriously man it was The Highlight of today's epi! Nanhi's mimicry was spellbounding! My most fav has to be the chavanni bit and the bhang bit ROFL And eventhough the scene was more focusing on Nanhi, I loved how Kunal was giving those amazing reactions to her every action ... And the killer of today's epi = Mohan-Nanhi hug! Awww so adorableee :D Wish the screen could just freeze in there for a few more moments hehehe

Thank God for Jiji, Megha had to bear fewer taunts LOL The last scene was a perfect end to today's epi leaving a perfect smile on my face ... Jiji teasing her if Mohan has actually fallen in love with her and Megha rubbishing it off, recalling Mohan's advice she had overheard the other day LOL Isse kya pata Mohan has started losing his control already LOL The last mixing of Mohan-Nanhi convo and Megha-Jiji convo is worth mentioning ... All in all a fantastic epi with fantastic performances! Kudos to the team

Edit : The bit you are talking about that you disliked, I found it alright but I expected a softer tune in the bg since I think that might have gone more well with the scene ... nevertheless it wasnt that bad you know but yea it could have been better if they had played just the soft musical tune

Edited by manasi_31 - 06 April 2012 at 2:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_Mohan_SilentSoul_AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Hey thanks, Manasi_31! I remember you from the SGP forum too...nice to see you here again :-)

Lovely analysis by you as well...and yes you're right the tune wasn't that bad...I guess it just jarred me in the moment in the scene but now I'm ok with it...lol

@VJ: arey you're most welcome to share your opinion...we're all just exchanging thoughts here...I see your point...but I guess personally I think this was a good next step to move along with their silent convos as well...that scene was not the kind where they should continue to stay silent, they HAD to have a candid convo about what had just happened and both their dialogues were well written according to me...baaki toh Jzee has explained it much better above.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanVJ-LNMDJwithout-fathompigbelly4myfeetmanasi_31

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
On a different note, anyone else realized that this is the first episode where Megha didn't roll her eyes at Mohan even once? Not even in the bit when his bike stalled for a bit in front of her house...she was just watching him patiently...no smirk, no eyeroll of any sort...wowLOL...he's still Mr. clumsy museebat but Megha no longer gives him dirty looksLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-nirvanica15Meera_Ka_Mohanrusha4003without-fathompigbelly4myfeetmanzilmukul_SilentSoul_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index