India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Apr 6th: Candid conversations (Page 15)

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Wow, I've missed activity on this thread it seems! Need to get around and catch up on all the added comments and takes over the weekend... 

ps: I saw Kahaani scanning the pages? A movie with an actual plot that engages and intrigues beginning to end! Clap I have a mini crush on that Bengali lead hero btw LOL any surprises?! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sur_10Micronmisty85AreYaar

Sur_10 Goldie
Sur_10
Sur_10

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Such a CUTE episode!!! NBTNKK writers are actually doing a great job! Hell, I wish this show NEVER changes! Though the cynic in me says it will, I will simply resort to watching these episodes again and again and again
The Nanhhi- Mohan hug was just sooo adorable. Nanhi brings out this naturally affectionate side of Mohan out, where he is least bothered about holding his words back or trying to follow some code of conduct. The way he allows her to act like his dad amma or seek solace in her innocence is just brilliantly portrayed. When he pulled her to him, I actually started laughing just out of happiness
Great one
Edit
I realized theres soo much more I can say about Mohan. Great character, as mentioned earlier by many other members, way different from the stereotyped ones. His greatest quality is that he never asssumes himself to be in a dominating position over Megha, no matter what the scenario is. It shows in his behaviour as even while they were going out after the Prateek fiasco, he instead of dragging her out (like many guys on TV would have) simply nudged her out... These little things which are being taken care of are a great thing to watch.
As for Megha, she is just somebody who cannot go down easily. Her greatest strength is absence of a false ego, which is often used as a tool to show independence. Yes, she misunderstood Mohan, but that was her judgement. And when she was proved wrong, she did not hesitate to admit it
Might edit this later ;) Such a relief to finally let out what I have wanted to say from such a long time 

Edited by ivre - 08 April 2012 at 1:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MicronMeera_Ka_MohanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

Wow, I've missed activity on this thread it seems! Need to get around and catch up on all the added comments and takes over the weekend... 

ps: I saw Kahaani scanning the pages? A movie with an actual plot that engages and intrigues beginning to end! Clap I have a mini crush on that Bengali lead hero btw LOL any surprises?! LOL

Jzeee! Yep I finally watched Kahaani last night so I was gushing about the parallels I found b/w Vidya-Rana and MMLOL...Bengali guy matlab Rana naa? Yeah I found him adorable tooLOL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivre

Such a CUTE episode!!! NBTNKK writers are actually doing a great job! Hell, I wish this show NEVER changes! Though the cynic in me says it will, I will simply resort to watching these episodes again and again and again
The Nanhhi- Mohan hug was just sooo adorable. Nanhi brings out this naturally affectionate side of Mohan out, where he is least bothered about holding his words back or trying to follow some code of conduct. The way he allows her to act like his dad amma or seek solace in her innocence is just brilliantly portrayed. When he pulled her to him, I actually started laughing just out of happiness
Great one
Edit
I realized theres soo much more I can say about Mohan. Great character, as mentioned earlier by many other members, way different from the stereotyped ones. His greatest quality is that he never asssumes himself to be in a dominating position over Megha, no matter what the scenario is. It shows in his behaviour as even while they were going out after the Prateek fiasco, he instead of dragging her out (like many guys on TV would have) simply nudged her out... These little things which are being taken care of are a great thing to watch.
As for Megha, she is just somebody who cannot go down easily. Her greatest strength is absence of a false ego, which is often used as a tool to show independence. Yes, she misunderstood Mohan, but that was her judgement. And when she was proved wrong, she did not hesitate to admit it
Might edit this later ;) Such a relief to finally let out what I have wanted to say from such a long time 

Well said :-)...I don't know what the future holds for the show either but these scenes and epis I will cherish for sure.

And good points about Mohan as a character...he's not an OTT larger than life filmy hero...his way of handling things is very unique and I hope that is maintained...

One of my fav. dialogues in the epi was when Megha was lamenting that she should have listened to him, trusted him and he says that yakeen waali line...and then goes, 'aur theek bhi hai naa...main galat bhi toh ho sakta tha"...THAT right there...the fact that he so matter of factly said that he could have been wrong too...THAT right there is what makes his character so endearing...and I loved how Megha replied, "Par tum sahi the"...the dialogues in this scene were very nicely written as one line flowed into the next.

Sur_10Meera_Ka_MohanMicronpigbelly4myfeet

Sur_10 Goldie
Sur_10
Sur_10

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Great one
Edit

Well said :-)...I don't know what the future holds for the show either but these scenes and epis I will cherish for sure.

And good points about Mohan as a character...he's not an OTT larger than life filmy hero...his way of handling things is very unique and I hope that is maintained...

One of my fav. dialogues in the epi was when Megha was lamenting that she should have listened to him, trusted him and he says that yakeen waali line...and then goes, 'aur theek bhi hai naa...main galat bhi toh ho sakta tha"...THAT right there...the fact that he so matter of factly said that he could have been wrong too...THAT right there is what makes his character so endearing...and I loved how Megha replied, "Par tum sahi the"...the dialogues in this scene were very nicely written as one line flowed into the next.
Yess! He never ever tries to sympathize with her being a widow, infact, its her sheer determination which attracts him.
The only fear I have is in regard to the handling of their romantic track, which is inevitable. She won't give in to him easily or accept him quickly openly. She is not the kind of woman who ever consciously looks for a support to lean on and much of her strength comes from her husband. He needs a lot of guts to approach her, apprehensive of relationships as he is... Delicate equation, this one is.
And yea, Kunal replied to you on twitter? :D :D :D

MicronMeera_Ka_MohanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

And yea, Kunal replied to you on twitter? :D :D :D

Whaaa?LOL  I'm not on Twitter...it must be some other "AreYaar" that he replied toLOL
pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Anu and wuthering...I loved reading this discussion of your's. You guys have said it all...from the various shades of MM's relationship to their evolved reactions towards each other...to the progression of that happiness. And the endearing quality in the scenes. Just...word to everything here. 

And I really liked that Dhabba ki setting! It was Prem Singh Da Dhabba no less! Singh ka toh patani, but haan, there was a lot of prem in the air- from Mohans side atleast. LOL I have really loved the progression to the MM story. They have built it up slowly but surely. The way Mohan looks at her now, theres just something oh very tender about it. I think this look is something that Mohan reserves just for Megha- I don't think he is like that even with Nanhi (and thats saying something!). I mean, don't get me wrong but I think he treats Nanhi like his friend, does not baby her or anything and he has not felt the need ever to protect her Whereas with Megha, it is different. Especially given the recent predicament that Megha found herself in, he was being all the more gentle. Wordd...*touchwood*...I've loved that progression too or 3 months in I wouldn't still be watching this showLOL...Yes, there is something in the way he looks at her...it's oddly protective and tender like you said...and yes he doesn't look at Nanhi in that manner...ironic like you said considering she's the child...but he treats Nanhi like an equal, like a friend...he's madly in love with Nanhi yet there is a different sort of poignancy to the way he looks at Megha especially in these softer moments...Megha's the one that he treats more gently...you've described it beautifully.

So yeah, the way he looked at her, sitting all by herself, sipping her tea, but not really sipping her tea. And then he walks up to her- sits by her side (reminiscent of yesterdays side by side seating arrangement) and then thinks of a way to break the ice- and comes up with chai kaisi hai? Megha of course being completely lost in her own thoughts at that moment.

Then of course the conversation veers into the philosophical. I Found Mohans gyaan ki baat on achche log, bure log etc etc to be very similar to the conversation that Megha had with Nanhi the night Minkey Man was caught. Didn't Megha tell the exact same thing to Nanhi that day?! But today, the way she was listening to Mohan with rapt attention was really something. Here I'd like to mention that even though I know  Akansha is quite young, she still fits into her character of a widow with two young kids seamlessly. Her acting, her demure, her grace as Mrs. Vyas have never belied her true age. I guess her attire and makeup also contribute towards that. But kal se, she had these moments where I think, it was more of Akansha and less of Mrs. Vyas. And I found those moments really adorkable. Kal ke epi when she goes, ghar pe sabko pata chalega main royi thi and the faces she is making while wiping her tears. LOL And in todays epi- the way she was listening to Mohan baatoing gyaan on truth of life- it was really cute.  LOL yeah I guess Aakanksha peeked out more in those moments...although that basic thehraav that Megha's character has was still very much there...Aakanksha has that body language down perfectly...but despite all this we sometimes forget that Megha despite being a widow is not very old...there is this core of innocence very much intact in her character...a sort of naivete...and I think it's ironic yet so endearing that she was listening to Mohan's gyaan like that...like a child in aweLOL...I love that these two keep switching around roles...sometimes they're both children, sometimes she's being the adult giving him gyaan and sometimes he assumes the role of the mature one...albeit in that uniquely Mohan way of hisLOL

And  Anu, you have already pointed out, this was the first epi, in a LONG LONG LONG time , that Megha did not roll her eyes at Mohan. LOL So anyways, getting back to the moment. Another thing I liked in todays and yesterdays epi- we course know that Mohan is lattoo over Megha (in as many terms) but there were these very subtle glances and looks that Megha was giving Mohan- they were of course not filled with lowe just yet but I just liked that she is acknowledging him, she is aware of him. That he matters to her, all of a sudden. He is not some random guy. I don't know whether I am making sense here. LOL but I just liked the way she was looking at him today. Yes there was just something different about the way she was looking at him too...totally agree with you...I guess that's the difference perception makes...when she dismissed him as a shallow guy, she didn't care to listen to anything he said...but in this epi she finally viewed him in a totally different light and it showed on her face...that feeling of discovery...acknowlegement of him, what he's talking about...it's all now come to MATTER.And oh, one last thing.The way Mohan says, 'bahut khush' to Nanhi. It was such a if you are happy and you know it and you really want to show it, clap your hands type waala moment. Mohan was literally on seventh heaven, nai? He has finally gained Mrs. Vyas ka trust. That scene showed how much it meant to him.  Yess that was ADORABLE...I loved that they showed his happiness indirectly...that he didn't sit and dwell over what today meant to him...it just showed in his body language...it was like the kind of happiness that couldn't be contained...he was almost bursting with it...SO happy cuz Megha showed trust in him, smiled at him, LISTENED to himLOL...yeh toh sach mein gaya kaam seLOL...this evolution of his feelings for Megha without verbalizing it in a sense is what makes this endearing...

Ohhh YEAH!! I forgot to mention that dialogue but it stood out to me too. Wordd! The fact that he acknowledges that he could have been wrong...that's what touches me continuously about this character. He is SO frank and honest. And this dialogue also added to that FLOW of conversation in this scene, like you said. The fact that these guys were just conversing whatever was in their heart...there were no inhibitions here. Even Megha with admitting that Mohan was right and her apology. 

Like you and wuthering were discussing...there is this innocence to the MM scenes too. Their scenes show shades where these two act like adults...and then shades where they are like kids. 

And again I loved the whole 'musing' tone to this scene..it was like both MM were clearing the air for each other. The emphasis wasn't on the blame..who was right and who is smarter. The emphasis was on the reflection. Of listening to each other..finally understanding each other...reflecting about themselves and everything these two have been through so far. Their whole journey and what has happened and what is going to happen. It was just SUCH a conversation all around. Refreshing too, to see a lead couple talking in this way...totally heart to heart...in a desi soap after so long. :)

MicronwutheringMeera_Ka_MohanAreYaar

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
wow...you guys discussed a lot over the weekend haan...MN to Kahaani a long journeyLOL

@JZ...me too excited to see what kind of dynamics would MM and Pratik share...in the precap MM were literally spouting fire on PratikLOL.

It wasn't me...its Rusha who wrote about Ashnoor and her off-screen performance being inspiration for the enactment scene

Arey nahi yaar...I don want Megha to fix anything between Mohan and Mr.BhatnagarLOL...feels too saas bahu ish as Anu saidLOL.

Anu...I did not know Megha's family is richErmm...I like the idea of Mohan and Megha's parents knowing each other...that would be interestingApprove

Kahaani...loved the movie...one of the best suspense movies or movies for that matter in bollywood after a long long time...and Vidya is the best...thought Ishqiya was one of her best performance...and Kahaani's perormance was on par with IshqiyaThumbs Up.

swapna82nirvanica15AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index