India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Apr 6th: Candid conversations (Page 12)

swapna82 Senior Member
swapna82
swapna82

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Totally loved yesterday's episode... One of the best episodes in NBT ever !!! Nanhi is sweet and adorable, Mohan tho, as always, bindaas !
Megha also looked wonderful and was actually listening to Mohan, for a change.
Exactly what we needed after Prateek week .. Thx, NBT team Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronAreYaar

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
All, wonderful analysts by each of you... You all need a big round Of applause along with NBT team for this episode...
After reading all your posts I had to go back and watch the episode again to catch some of the little things I missed when I watched the first time...

MicronMeera_Ka_Mohanmisty85AreYaar

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Nur, Jz wonderful analysis by both of you... Yesterday's episode was superb in terms of execution, acting & dialogues. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanAreYaar

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

@ Rusha4003 

Even i think about it a lot of time. But she is just 7-8 yrs old. So pressure won't be that much, i guess. I have heard many child actors lamenting this later, as some get forced into this. 

But there are also many who have enjoyed their phase as child artist. Actor Kamal Hasan who was also child artist, always shares happy memories of his work as child artist, as it seems he had more fun at shoot than in his school. He also said in some interview child labour laws cannot be applied here as a child's role cannot be done by anyone else. But they should have some time limit or rules/frameworks in place to protect children from being over-worked etc. Moreover he was from a fairly well-to-do family of lawyers, so he was not forced in to it. But not all child actors are as lucky. 

Hey Subha ... actually my name is Usha ... but since there's already another Usha in this forum... you can call me Rusha  Smile ...

@red: That is a very valid point ... but like you said some rules should be laid to protect the children from over-work ...

I was watching the old hindi actress Meenakumari's life story some days back ... it seems at the tender age of 7, she was pushed into acting & became the bread-winner for the family ... she became addicted to alchohol and had troubled relationships ... then tragically at the young age of 40, she died.  ... Her story never fails to move me ...

Of course for every Meenakumari we  also have Kamal Hassan & Sachin & Neetu Singh ... etc .. who have made it big and lead pretty good lives !

But, I guess times are better now ... since there's much awareness today ... so it may not be a cause for so severe a concern ...

nirvanica15MicronAreYaar

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
@Rusha

I think it depends more on the family of the child artists. They should not get greedy for fame or money and make their child overwork. They should be more vigil as i guess law cannot do much if parents themselves force the kids. Also kids may not even realise the wrong impacts that could have. 

nirvanica15Micronrusha4003AreYaar

sumIIT Groupbie
sumIIT
sumIIT

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

I want to know about Mohan's equation with Mr. Bhatnagar than this Rashmi issue. He doesn't seem to hate him. It was obvious even before as he was worried that Mr. Bhatnagar cannot do anything without his mom, when mom came to stay with mohan for few days. Still there is some big issue between them. What could that be? I think this will come up only when megha will ask about it. 

All over the episodes was very good. Initial Mohan - megha convo, his thoughts about goodness sounded similar to amar's, which megha remembered in a convo with Jiji when she first went for a interview. Mohan ka control bigadtha jaa raaha hai. 

Nanhi impersonating mohan was too good. He enjoyed it as well and the hug was super cute. Nanhi understands her spiderman very well. She knew that he must be too happy to eat jalebi that he doesn't like very much. Waise khaali cup se bhi chai pee le tha hai megha ke khyaal me toh yeh koi badi baat nahi. 

What Ifeel is that may be initially Mohan was just a person who didnt knew value of money,wasted here and there,didnt work,respect and so probably his father did the unthinkable ... to throw him out of their house and so that he may stands on his own legs...Thus although initial episodes he was shown to dislike his dad,take his nama as Mr.Bhatangar but some where he knows what his dad did was right and In this epiosdes he porabbly recalls his father teachings...  He wants to go back to his dad but probably his ego prevents him ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Micron

jheel1 Senior Member
jheel1
jheel1

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Nur, I hated that music too, found it incredibly discordant, had me wishing they'd played some of Kunal's own head banging stuff instead.. anything but this!!
The jalebi reference made me send up a silent plea that they keep getting away with such mischief for a long time to come. Oh was that in-your-face or what!

I've got more to say, but it'll have to wait till later, if exhaustion doesn't get me first...

*Trudges off to defrost the easter bunny for tomorrow's dinner*LOL

MicronMeera_Ka_MohanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Bahaha Anu...you noticed that it took me TWO hours to post this? *sheepish muh*...haan yaar...dil ki bhadaas ek hi baar mein nikal li. Sahi pehchana. :P LOL Well, all this came out after watching the episode and reading through TEN pages of posts! lol Woh bhi toh two hours mein included hain. The ten pages of posts and the re-watching of those scenes uploaded on your account. :P lol  OBVIOUSLY I noticed...I was WAITING for your post...trying to keep myself from falling asleep but in the end I couldn't stay awake much longer...so I passed out after posting that quick replyLOL...Tum bhi pure 2 ghante lagaa ke TASALLI se apna reply frame kar rahi thi...I can understandLOL

You've made lovely points as always...especially the exterior v/s intrinsic point you made about how MM's personalities/worldviews...so they both have something to learn from each other there.  LOL thanks for summing up everything so well in this post pehle toh...I wish I had the skills to be concise. But YAY that the exterior/intrinsic point made sense! Part of the reason that post got so long was because I wasn't sure I was expressing myself clearly on that note. But yeah...not that this is a rule of thumb of course because they both do make each other reflect in various ways. But Mohan can provide Megha with that confidence especially in dealing with the outside world. Because he's so damn awesome at it himself. LOL He's got the wits and the street smarts. And Megha in turn, can help Mohan seek the honesty and goodness he possess within himself. And that can also help Mohan become a little less cynical towards his view of the world he lives in.  LOL@ he's just so damn awesome at it himself...SO true...I really love that about his character...he's just such an HONEST and GENUINE character...saaf dil kehte hain naa...that's what he is.

But practically speaking...these guys should give a little more care to their music selections. Sometimes they work well and sometimes they don't...it's not consistent. But anyways...I'd rather take these NBT music pieces than dramatic bollywood music or bhajhans and all at least. LOL *sigh*... Oh yeah totally...I'm still shuddering in memory of  how they used "Aur ho"LOLLOL...compared to THOSE random bollywood song choices they use sometimes toh these NBT songs are much better I guess.LOL

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronpigbelly4myfeet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index