khusi is gona get an experienced huby - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
When Khushi will get pregnant, Arnav is going to work from home,have the Dr's # on speed dial , carry her down the stairs and feed her all healthy food...and I have a feeling he's going to pass out in the labor room as he'd not be able to tolerate khushi's pain :D
i m 18 and actually knew that!
and i siriously dont know how?????????πŸ˜•
i guess i must hv heard it somewhere!😳
My gynac had told me this during my pregnancy to stay away from papayas and pineapples for the 1st 7 months! though have to agree that my hubby had no clue about this papaya & pineapple thingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Black_Paradize

yehhh may be many of u knw this but still i have'nt seen such experienced guy anywhere who is guiding some pregnant lady... πŸ˜†...and yeh u r too right...Arnav may not be intrested in bacha party so there might be a twist as well for saying NO to khushi for becoming pregnant after MU is cleared and SR is done as u said after 4 5 yrs ..urghhh why so late???

well pregnancy track matlab more romance which i dont think sanaya or barun would be comfortable doing it might not even be shown who knows

by the end of this year they'll show the both past ka track & its related twists so i dont see the space for the pregnancy
Originally posted by anji_22

i knew that... i have watced in many movies

Yeah i knew it from serials, BUT while my pregnancy i didnt know that... Abhi abhi pata chala in shows ko dekh kar...
My sister is pregnant for the second time, so I knew it!
Yeah, I've heard it TONS of times. 
Agreed! He already did the back straightening thing when she fainted seeing his bangle gift. I say he knows a lot. That was symbolic for me. Now he's doing all this internet research according to Di. Doesn't mean he will be any less fussy, but lucky Khushi!
LOL he must have watched Geet before
Lool I did child development and health and social care and I didn't know.about it haha.. I know other things that are forbidden during pregnancy..