Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

TheBakwassingQueens#3Tum jiyo hazaron saal(IO) (Page 77)

maddieee IF-Dazzler
maddieee
maddieee

Joined: 10 December 2011
Posts: 3061

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neethuuthaman

Originally posted by aria009hera

<font color="#9900ff">mittu tune mujhe bataaya nahi tujhe kaisa laga woh SS ka draft??</font>
             yeh kaisa sawal hai buddhu? Of course accha laga bohat bohat... Why dont u post it in ipk forum?


tum dono kyu secret secret khelingAngry

maddieee IF-Dazzler
maddieee
maddieee

Joined: 10 December 2011
Posts: 3061

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neethuuthaman

Originally posted by dazzlerfan

btw hello to all over here
</div><div>and hugs tooHugLOL
                  spidey howz ur new coll?


thu apni bata neethu... how is committed life?
-Neethu- IF-Rockerz
-Neethu-
-Neethu-

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 5673

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddieee

Originally posted by neethuuthaman

Jhappies n pappies to all :)


bohot din hua tha nethu teri pappi mile bina... missed it
                      yeh le ded saari pappiya... Iski koi kami nahi hai mere paas. Jitna chahe le le mujse :P:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maddieee

anamika143.. IF-Dazzler
anamika143..
anamika143..

Joined: 14 December 2011
Posts: 4597

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddieee

Originally posted by neethuuthaman

Originally posted by dazzlerfan

btw hello to all over here
</div><div>and hugs tooHugLOL
                  spidey howz ur new coll?


thu apni bata neethu... how is committed life?

ha ha bata neethu thoda gyan share kar
maddieee IF-Dazzler
maddieee
maddieee

Joined: 10 December 2011
Posts: 3061

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neethuuthaman

Originally posted by maddieee

Originally posted by neethuuthaman

Jhappies n pappies to all :)


bohot din hua tha nethu teri pappi mile bina... missed it
                      yeh le ded saari pappiya... Iski koi kami nahi hai mere paas. Jitna chahe le le mujse :P:D


u r one generous girlSmile
-Neethu- IF-Rockerz
-Neethu-
-Neethu-

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 5673

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddieee

Originally posted by neethuuthaman

Originally posted by aria009hera

<font color="#9900ff">mittu tune mujhe bataaya nahi tujhe kaisa laga woh SS ka draft??</font>
             yeh kaisa sawal hai buddhu? Of course accha laga bohat bohat... Why dont u post it in ipk forum?


tum dono kyu secret secret khelingAngry
                                       tu arshi fan hai kya? She was talking abt an arshi ss
-Neethu- IF-Rockerz
-Neethu-
-Neethu-

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 5673

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddieee

Originally posted by neethuuthaman

Originally posted by dazzlerfan

btw hello to all over here
</div><div>and hugs tooHugLOL
                  spidey howz ur new coll?


thu apni bata neethu... how is committed life?
                               kya re...kamine frndz hum dono ko teek se baat bhi nahi karne dete
-Neethu- IF-Rockerz
-Neethu-
-Neethu-

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 5673

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Sorry ami tereko HI bolna bhul gayi. Hello shello babes

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Team INDIA fans~#11-Jiyo Khiladi Wahe Wahe

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: spiritcrimson   Replies: 1165   Views: 37331

spiritcrimson 1165 37331 12 August 2011 at 8:24am by spiritcrimson

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index