Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

KYPH updates: comments will be deleted (Page 9)

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 8:58am | IP Logged
June 20th by nitica_82

Mishty knocks at Angad's door who is in a mad simmering frenzy….Angad banadages his hand and Mishty comes in….she gives Angad all pep talk and tries to find the resaon behind Angad's strange behaviour…….Angad says nothing….Mishty pressurises  him to go to their engagaement celebration party…Angad tries hard to avoid her….Mishty says that he should decide whether what's bothering him is really important….Angad gets flashes of Prithvi n Kripa and in anger gets reday to go with her.

Kripa enters the Outhouse and is horrified at the sight of broken furniture…burnt photographs and calls up Angad…Angad cuts her call n tells Mishty that nobody important..just a casual call.Kripa is astonished and confused.

Mishty and Angad run in the rain to the car and Kripa sees them…she follows them in an auto…

Prithvi arrives at Bose House and is told by a servant that Damini is in Delhi and Mishty is out…Prithvi calls Mishty saying that they have something important to discuss….but Mishty invites him to a pub called XINGS to join her and Angad in the party…..Prithvi says okay but is worried.

Kripa too arrives at XINGS and looks for Mishty and Angad…they are at the dance floor…Kripa's face lights up on seeing Angad but he ignores her presence, this shocks Kripa…just then Mishty gets a call  on her cell n leaves the dancefloor to receive it…Kripa runs into Angad's arms, he doesn't hug her back…he is totally changed…he gently pushes her away….puts up his bad-boy act…..and asks her to take it easy.

Angad tells Kripa that she is stupid to have thought that he'll break the engagaement for her….she was fun but he doesn't love her…he loves her like a pair of pants..jacket…etc…sindoor doesn't mean anything, any guy can fool a female like her with those tall sentimental talks..he yells at her and asks her to stop crying..gives her a hankie to hurt her further..tells her to enjoy the party……he insults their relationship, he tells her that their fling was good time-pass..that's it..he turns to the DJ to wipe  a tear...Mishty watches from a distance…Kripa is devastated, refuses to believe whatever he is saying but reality slowly settles in n she leaves in shock….Angad is heart-broken as he tries hard to hide his tears…he hugs Mishty to depress Kripa further…..as soon as Kripa leaves…a devastated Angad also goes out….Both of them cry in rain………………at different places....BRILLIANT EXPRESSIONS............

Mishty n Angad cross Kripa on the way home…Angad is driving like a madman scaring Mishty…he  splashes dirty water on Kripa unknowingly…Kripa collapses in the middle of the road………….

OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged

June 21 Kyph update

Pyar mein saw uljhane hain pyar mat karna

The episode begins with Prithvi seeing Kripa unconscious. Angad is driving the car fast and remembering  all the yaddein spent with Kripa and Mishti is telling him to slow down.( Angad was driving like Michael Shoomaker sorry if the spelling is wrong) He stops the car and comes out. Mishti follows him.( It was like the game follow the leader). Angad drinks like Devdas and Msihti tells him that she will give all the love for him but Angad says that he can't give anything to her. She says she does not want anything from her and then she hugs Angad. He wanted to hug Mishti but stops.( Oh poor Angad ie Devdas)

The masaledar khabar which we thought it was going to happen

The doctors tells that is halat mein she needs care. Prithvi ask what happened and the doctor says she is pregnant for 1 month and Prithvi is shocked.( How can be she pregnant for 1 month). Angad sees prithvi and Kripa in Mishti's house and his expression was like a time bomb which was too good and Mishti stops him.Angad is very angry and then he sleeps after sometime. Mishti comes there and rubs his body with a towel.

Takrar between bhai and behan

Prithvi calls Mishti and tells he has talk something important but he does not k now how to say.( Prithvi u can say by your mouth) Prithvi says''Angad and kripa''. Mishti tells she knows it. Prithvi is telling that Kripa loves Angad and Mishti says but Angad likes Kripa s a friend.(How can u say that Mishti, if u say that again I will have to think of a place to murder u). Mishti is telling u r in Kripa's side because u still love her and tells that Angad likes me and I am happy with him.9 Mishti u r lying, now u became a liar)

& ;nbs p;          &a mp;n bsp;         Is pyar ko hum kya naam de

Angad and Kripa r sleeping and both murmur each other's name.( That was the cutest scene I liked it) . Prithvi and Mishti see this. They r crying and r emotional. Angad then gets up telling Kripa's name and sees Mishti. Mishti tells him to wait for some more time but Angad says he has to hurry. He goes.

Angad a request don't insult Kripa like this

Kripa gets up and tells Prithvi that she has to sort out the problem with Angad. Prithvi says he has to tell something but she tells she will talk to him later. She goes to the house and sees Angad . Angad tells hi and ask how much money money does she want.( Angad tum itna gir sakte hon, These men I tell u ) Kripa tells she made a big mistake by falling in love with him. Angad tells he is still a flirt and kripa tells u can never change. Angad tells her to go.9 That was too harsh Angad, Remember she is phool and a fool too) She was about to go when that chudel and Hitler( I think u know whom I mean whom I refer to that0 She tells that never come to Angad's life again and slam the door on her.

Kripa now bear the tsunami news

Kripa is crying( Oh my will I give my hanky) and getting wet in the rain and remember all the moment spent with Angad. Then she sees the crowd around her and falls unconscious. Then she is seen in the hospital. Doctors says is haalat mein u should take care and in pregnancy yeh sab hota hain. Kripa is shocked and Prithvi comes there.(ow did he come there, is he a spiderman)
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 22 June 2005 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

June 22 update thanks to sweetnsariyal

Kripa at the hospital...

Ok the episode starts with the doctor tellin kripa... ap iss haalat may akeli kya kar rahein thein...iss haal may tou ap ko khass khayal rakhna chaheye...she is bewildered...kis halaat may....pregnancy may he said...Lightenin struck poor krips...the screen turned black n white...that is when prithvi enters....Kripa is shattered n disillusioned...she is cryin n turns her face to the other side

Kripa and Prithvi in the car...

Kripa is really upset....n she asks prithvi tumhey pata tha...he said haan par uss waqt tum itni jaldi may thi...prithvi asks her...tum ghar jao gi...she said nahi mein ghar ja kay apney ghar walo ko aur takleef nahi dena chahti....waisay bhi mein ghar jao gi tou...sub mujhe ghalat hi samjhein gay...sub yehi sochein gay k mein apney jazbaat may beh kar....prithvi says chalo kripa ...ghar chalo...she is shocked...ghar?...he says haan meray ghar

Kripa, Mishti and Prithvi at the Bose residence..

kripa is unpackin...probably in prithvi's room...when mishti...comes in ..bhai!....n to her utter shock..she sees kripa there...she is really mean to kripaAngry..she says tum yehan kya kar rahi ho...meray bhai ka peecha kyun nahi chorti...she doesnt even give krips a chance to say..k justs manages a ...mein kabhi prithvi ko kabhi....tou the buffalo goes...haan haan tum tou kabhi hurt nahi karna chahti thi..huh...pehlay bhai ko hurt kiya..phir angad ko haasil nahi kar saki tou...prithvi kay peechay par gayi.....thts wen prithvi comes in n shouts at mishti...MISHTI!!...she walk out of the room

they go down the stairs...n mishti and prithvi have a major arguement...mishti says wat is she doin here...i cannot tolerate her in my house..pehlay uss nay meray bhai ko hurt kiya...phir mujh ko....how could u bhai....uss nay aisa kya jadoo kya hai...tum nay uss ki khaatir meri insult ki...he says insult mein nay nahi...tum nay ki hai kripa ki...tum samajh nahi pao gi...tum say baat karney ka koi faida nahi...mishti walks away...

mishti is mad with fury...she calls up kripas mom...n says gayatri aunty mein mishti bol rahein hoon...prithvi ki behn...ap plz yehan jaldi say ajayein..kripa ki halat theek nahi...ap ayein gi tou pata chal jaye ga...seedha yehin ajayein ga..woh humarey ghar pay hai...

Angad at the night club..

Angad is at sum night club...drinkin away..when sum really chipkoo girl...cums n say oh angad...itnay din baad...chalo na dance karein...chalo na...Angry....khair he goes with her...while he is dancin he imagines kripa dancing....he is really mad at himself for thinkin abt her...wen he gets a phone call...its the buffalo...she says i want to meet u angad..he says mishti...nahi abhi nahi mil sakta...mera mood nahi...she said haan mood tou mera bhi kharaab hai...angad asks y?....she says uss kripa ki wajah say... a k humarey ghar rehnay lagi hai....which obviously infuriates angad

Angad at the Outhouse....

angad goes to the outhouse and ghussay say yehan wahan dekh k kehta hai k kripa mein nay yehan say tumhey nikal diya...tumhara naam o nishaan mita diya yehan say....par apni yadoon say..he is agitated...n sites on the couch...when the fone rings...its the doc ...he says miss kripa left her purse here when she came here in the mornin...no uss may say mila...un ko kaheye ga...reports lenay ayein tou yeh bhi lay jayein....angad hairaan ho kar poochta hai k reports theek tou hain un ki...doc says haan...normal pregnancy hai....A big smile lights up angad's face...he is so happy...he says...pregnancy..yani k mera..baby...he leaves to meet kripa

Kripa, Prithvi , Angad and Mishti at the Bose residence...

Angad enters the Bose residence to see Prithvi and Kripa at the dining table..where prithvi is givin kripa juice....he says kripa plz apney liye nahi tou baby k liye.....angad is mad with jealousy...n with tht evil smirk on his face...he starts clappin...n comes 4ward...Wah kya scene hai!..Prithvi asks him wat he was doin here...he says mein tou sirf naye parents ko baby ki mubarkbad denay aye thay...tou kaisa lag raha hai ap ko...pehli baar parents bun rahey hain na ap laog....

Prithvi ghussey say kehta hai angad plz leave....Angad with his evil bad boy grin...says kyun kya tumhey shak hai k yeh bacha tumhara nahi....haan kasoor tumhara nahi....yeh larki hai hi aisi....Kabhi meray saath...kabhi tumharey saath...Kabhi kisi aur k saath....Angad shouts Prithvi...n Kripa gives angad a tight slap on his face....yes!!

ussi waqt buffaloAngry...neechay ati hai...n she says to angad...angad agar koi tumhey insult karey tou tumhey poora haq hai tum bhi uss ki insult karo... angad kripa go jawaab do iss insult ka...Prithvi shouts at her...phir woh kripa k barey may bakwas karti hai....y is kripa alwys hurtin ppl i care 4 pehlay tumhey phir angad....prithvi says she dint hurt angad...yeh tou iss laik nahi....jis ko larki ki respect karni nahi ati...bhai aisa kya jadoo kya hai iss nay that u r concerned more abt her...yeh meray aur angad k beech kyun arahi hai.. prithvi rebukes her...beech may woh nahi...beech may tum arahi ho......

then the buffalo pulls angad from the hand n takes him away ....aur woh araam say saath chal parta haiAngry....

Kripa and prithvi...

kripa is really really hurt n she decides to leave...she says k prithvi mein nahi chahti k tumhari aur mishti k beech meri wajah say aur problems ho...tum nay meray liye bahut kiya hai...par prithvi har insaan ko apnay problems khud hi face karney partey hain...prithvi the sweetheart he is tells her kripa meray aur mishti kay beech jo huwa woh laraai nahi behas thi....hum dono k beech bahut pyaar hai...aisi choti baato say uss pyar ko koi farak nahi parey ga....

Mishti and Angad...

n when they play the title track in the background...focus kripa k face say jata hai....angad par...who is with mishti....angad has images of all tht happened....and mishti says in her head....buss aj ki raat..phir kripa ..humari zindagi say humesha humesha k liye nikal jaye gi...buss aj ki raat....

Prithvi, Kripa, Gayatri and Suryabhan...

The next mornin....kripas parents come to prithvi's house....kripa maa kay galey lag jati hai....she is shocked to see krips in such a state...she asks kya huwa...when prithvi tells them the whole story...

Suryabhaan and Gayatri are really really upset...esp suryabhaan ..he says kripa tum nay apni maryaada hi nahi humara bharosa bhi tora hai..aisa kaisey kar sakti thi tum...gayatri too is upset..but she says ab hum sirf itna kar saktey hain k iss ki ghalti ko sudharein....humein naina aur dilip bhai saab say baat karni ho gi

Gayatri, Suryabhaan, Naina and Dilip at the khanna's residence..

baicharey kripa k maa baap uss ki khaatir naina aur dilip say baat karney jatey hain..aur woh laog uff..wat can u except 4m the godzilla'sAngry... naina at her witchy best..asks them ..ap laog yehan itni subah subah....they r like hum kripa k barey may baat karney ayein hain....she laffs scornfully....shayad ap ko pata nahi ap ki beti ki inhi harkato ki wajah say us ko ghar say nikal diya hai hum nay....

gayatri says hum kripa aur angad k barey may baat karney aye hain...naina laffs even harder...kripa aur angad...Suryabhaan says...bacho ki bhool thi...ab humey un dono ki shaadi kar deni chaheye....ab tou kripa bhi..agey uss say kaha nahi jata

Naina...Angry..kehti hai..wah!...kripa aur angad ki shaadi ...mein samjhti thi..sirf tumhari beti...par yeht ou poora khandaan..acha plan hai..poori saazish...typical middle class....khud tou ameer bun nahi sakey...beti k zarye....ameer larka phussa k....tum logo ki zubaan may iss ko kehtay hain....beti say DHUNDA karana....NAINA!...shouts a hurt Suryabhaan....Dilip shouts Surya!!

Preview 4 tommorow..

suryabhaan kripa pay bahut ghussa karta hai..n slaps her..he is shattered...k woh aisi harkaat kaisey kar sakti hai...then he has pain in his chest...n falls on to the sofa...while an extremely disillusioned and worried gayatri, prithvi, and kripa stand beside him...

well over all an action packed episode

OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 23 June 2005 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

Update for 23rd by mistyeyed.

yeh bandhan to nafrat ka bandhan hai.

suryabhan and dilip end up having a big arguement to the extent that dilip says alot of unwanted things to suryabhan..suryabhan gets upset and dilip calls the security to throw suryabhan out. this upsets and angers suryabhan who breaks off his friendship with dilip and doesnt want to step inside any the house more...(mujhe aisa kyun lagta hai ki maine yeh kahin dekha hai...maine pyar kiya rite !!)

suryabhan leaves and goes to the bose's where suryabhan gives kripa two tight slaps and says tumhe yeh sab karne se pehle sharm nahin ayee..tumne humhain kahin muh dikhane ke layak nahin rakha. kripa mom is hocked as suryabhan goes on and on and suddenly suryabhan gets a heartattack..kripas mom gets worried as prithvi goes and gets a doctor

at the hospital, the doctor tells them that they got suryabhan at the right time ..it could have been a severe heart attack...kripa and hermom go to see suryabhan..suryabhan gets upset seeing kripa  and throws her out and sys aaj se yeh mere liye mar gayee...

saas bahu ki tu tu main main

dadi is back and teddy tells her all that has happenned ..dadi is upsett. dilip gets worried seeing her and takes her ashirwad which incidentally se doesnt give. dadi wants to know what has happenned but naina and dilip feign ignorance. naina then tells her sasu ma to stay away from her house and theor life to which sasu ma says that this house is that much yours as its yours ..in fact it ias more my house than yours. horrible daughter in law that naina is (bhagwan aise ma aur aisee bahu kisi ko bhi alag sau janam mein na de) tells her sasu ma that the only relationship that dadi has is with dilip. an arguement ensues (btw i think dilip is a spineless guy....) with dad putting her foot down and saying no one can separate angad and kripa. dadi further tells naina that naina could never be a good mother and only wanted angad for her own gains and so that she naina could get the materialistic happinss in life. dilip is telling naina to shut up but does nothing about ut. (uska waise bhi koi asar naina par padta to nahin). dadi leaves a fuming naina who is thinking to herself that angad and kripa together - never .

kripa is walking on the rd thnking of angad and angad is at the outhouse thinking of kripa ..angad thinking kripa why did you do this to me..and kripa thinking angad - tumne aisa kyun kara...

ek pyara sa rishta.

kripas mom is getting worried for kripa. prithvi says he will go looking for her at his house. dadi takes the driver to boses residence. prithvi reaches home and realises tha kripa is not there. dadi reaches there too and then prithvi tells dadi that kripa is pregnant. dadi thiks that harshini  may know where kripa is. but prithvi says harshini herself is out of town (has harshini gone out for a secret rendevous????) dadi then realises that kripa may have gine to meet her. they go looking for her and sees her outside a temple. kripa says main janti thi ki jab duniya ke sare raste mere liye band ho jayenge tab bhagwan ka rasta mere liye khula rahega. dadi says galat. maine socha tha ki tum mera paas aayogee.kripa is happy and hugs dadi.

dadi takes kripa home and tells her to get clothes out of the cupboard. kripa is hesitant and dadi tells her that i know angad and i know he loves you. main aa gayee hoon na. ab main sab theek kar doongi. kripa tells dadi that you dont know what all angad has to say to me but dadi wont hear and says i know angad since he was a child and know him inside and out..i know he loves you  and you love him. kripa is happy and dadi says angad kya yeh sach ho sakta hai. kya tum mere paas wapas ayyoge.

tom preview - dadi telling angad to go back to kripa but angad refusing and dadi telling angad that you and i could be wrong but not kripa. main uspe par khud se bhi zyaada yakeen kartee hoon.

Misty

OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

June 27 by nannu

angad is thinking of kripa and drinking alchol.....

dadi enters in goes to him by calling out his name.....

angad:dadi(hugs her tight)..
dadi:mai jaanti thi ki tum yahi milongey....

angad says dadi he was happy to see dadi.....
angad:aap jantey nahi yaha kya kya ho chuka hai dadi....
dadi:mai sab jaanti hu.....
angad is shocked to know dadi knows everything....

dadi says angad to clear all the misunderstanding wid kripa....
she says she wants to see angad n kripa together again.....

angad asks dadi yeh nahi ho sakta ...dadi aap jantey nahi woh kaisi ladki hai......
dadi says:tum usko galat samajh rahey ho angad......she is not like how u think she is......
angad says dadi:dadi ap mujhe believ nahi kartey ho????(he is shocked).....
dadi says  she trust  kripa more than anything else.....
dadi says u have to clear ur misunderstanding wid her for me.....angad agrees...
she pulls him and takes him out to take him to kripa......

kripa is in dadi's house and feels like angad is below and rushes down stairs and goes out of the house......

kripa finds angad waiting for her.......
kripa:angad tum aagayeh??
angad:ha kripa mai aagaya...mai tumharey bina nahi reh sakta.....mai tumse bahut pyar karta hu...

kripa runs to angad as he opens his arms  wide to hug her.....

they hug each other very desperately.....

angad kisses her all over her face...(that was tooooo gud)

kripa says:angad ab tum mujhe sorry mat kehna plz.....mai sab kuch bhul jana chahati hu...mai tumse bahut pyar karti hu angad......

(wake up kiddo's.......)ITS ACTUALLY A DREAM.....KRIPA DREAMS ABOUT IT BACCHA'S......

suddenly she get  aware that its a dream....she finds angad n dadi in a car in front of her....

dadi calls angad close to her...
dadi says angad to clear all the misunderstanding wat they had wid each other.....

angad says dadi to go in and  he also says they will sort out the confusions.....(he sends dadi in)

angad gets mad at kripa..he shouts at her badly....he says that kripa used dadi to get back angad in her life.....

angad:acha hua mom ney mujhe phone karke sab kuch bata diya....acha hua mom ne bataya ki tumney kaisey dadi ka brain wash kar diya and dadi ko apni taraf kar liya.....warna tum toh mujhe paa hi leti.....

angad says kripa:u bloody bitch....
bit__ bolney se pehley  dadi slaps him from other side(angad dint know that dadi is listening to them...)

angad:dadi tumney mujhe maara???
dadi:ha mainey tumhey mara....tumhari himmat kaisey hui kripa se baat karney ki???mai doobara marungi agar tumney kripa se phirsey aisey baat ki toh..

angad is stunn and standing out side......

dadi says kripa in front of angad:chalo kripa andar chaltey hai(they go inside)

mishty goes to khanna mansion....
shes asks teddy about angad..he says hes not at home....

anitha meets mishty and mishty asks her y is she singing song????
anitah says mishty about FAME GURUKUL and says her that she wants to take part.....

mishty misbehaves wid anitah....
anitha thinks that now she have to be good to mishty and should not mess up wid her as she is gonna marry angad n stay wid her for her whole life...anitah patches up wid mishty....

but mishty says that anitah is doing all this coz she knows that she is future khanna member......

anitah gets angry n says mishty "that she will neva let angad n mishty get married".....on her face....

misty taunts anitah n says her to change her dress sence.....

misty leaves....
anitah asks teddy hows her dress...(looking at the mirror)....

teddy says its nice....he adds"he saw the same dress last week in fashion street"...

guess wat????angad is in mishtys residence...he is sitting on mistys bed in her bed room.....

mishty enters the room...

mishty asks angad :kya hua angad???ru al rite???
angad says sorry to mishty for waiting for her in her bed room as he dint want to wait out in the hall....

mishty says it ok....she also says he can come any time to her room....

angad is sad....

he says mishty that he is in a big kashmakash(confusion')and he says dont know how will he get out of it.....

he asks mishty for a drink.....

she gets him a drink...
he says mishty that he is upset coz he lost one more person who is the closest in his life(dadi)

mishty says him not to worry..she says him she is there wid him always.....and she tries to kiss him on his forehead.....

but angad stops her by saying"PLEASE MISHTY"

she says i donno y i did so but am very sorry angad.....mishty says donno wat happened to me suddenly....

angad says am sorry mishty...i cant love any one else again.....

angad leaves....

mishty says in her mind"mai janti hu ek na ek din tum mujhse utna hi pyar karongey jitna mai karti hu"

angad is getting out of mishtys room n prithvi see's him getting out....

prithvi is angry n says misthy to be away from angad...
mishty n prithvi have a solid fight.....

prithvi says tumha ra sapna bahut jald hi tuth jayenga....

damini enters in and says STOP IT....and she asks the reason for the fight....

prithvi leaves wid out answering her.....

mishty says damini that it all happened coz of kripa....

mishty  leaves from there.....

kripa is in bedroom and is very upset.....

dadi gets her a glass of milk...

kripa refuses to drink it....

dadi says kripa its for the baby.....and asks her to drink it...
dadi asks her does she wants to bring the child to this world???

dadi explains her very detaily about the child.....

dadi even says that she is wid kripas decisions.....

kripa says:haan dadi...mai apney bachey ko is duniya mai lana chahati hu.....mai apney bachey ko ek achi zindagi dungi...ussey is duniya ki sari khushiya dungi....yeh bacha merey jeeney ka sahara hai.....

dadi leaves by giving her strength....

kripa thinks about angad n is upset.....

angad thinks about kripa.....he says to himself that ,he cant take this pain any more for his whole life time....he  says to himself he should think about his future and get out of this pains.....

PREVIEW FOR TOMOROW:
dadi calls prithvi  and says kripa ki tabiyat bahut kharaab hai.....tum yaha jaldi aajao.....

prithvi says:mai abhi aata hu dadi...

party is going on in mishty's home when dadi calls prithvi.....

prithvi says mishty that he have to leave coz kripa is not feeling well....
he rushes out of the party and mishty is  looking at him badly.....(she is angry)

huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i hope i did not miss a bit of todays episode...
luv u all...
nannu....

Edited by fortvpur - 27 June 2005 at 2:09pm
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 29 June 2005 at 8:17am | IP Logged

June 28 th Kyph update by radz_2cool

Kripa's baccha is getting too much of attention

The episode begins with Dadi taking care of Kripa and of course her aanewala baccha. Kripa and Angad are remembering the time spent with each other. Then the title song begins( anybody post the lyrics please) and they show Kripa with the doctor and Angad with Mishti having their lunch. Prithvi comes to dadi with a bouquet.( How mean he did not give it to dadi , Kuch to riyaaz karon) He goes to Kripa and tells that 'Ye tumne accha nahi kiya , tum kitni important day bhool gayi) Then he tells that today is his birthday. He gives the bouquet to her and then she gives it back to him.( What a exchange offer). Dadi comes there with a bowl of soup and tells her to drink but Kripa tells no but Prithvi forces her. DAmini and Mishti are in a bedroom. Damini tells that it was all Mishti's mistake. She tells her to talk to Prithvi. Mishti agrees.

The same ghisa pita birthday party of Ekta mai

Mishti calls Prithvi and tells to come to home and Prithvi says we need to talk.( As if they have never talked to each other) He goes to the house and there was andhera and then '' Surprise''. ( This is the same ghisa pita b'day party in every Ekta serial) . Mishti tells Prithvi that nobody can come between them. They hug each other.( What a sibling hug) Damini calls Prithvi to cut the cake and then Dadi calls and tells Kripa is not well so can he come there. He tells Mishti that Kripa is not well so he has to go. Mishti is like talking to herself'' Oh god Kripa tum phirse aa gayii humare beech''.( Hello Mishti, for your information she did not come in between but u cam in between Angad and Kripa)

Angad signing with lipstick again

Damini tells every1 that Prithvi went out for some work. ( Aap bhi bohat jhooth bol leti hai) Meanwhile Prithvi goes to Kripa's room and then he sees Dadi and Kripa with a cake. Prithvi tells dadi that even though he is not her grandson but she is her his dadi in real ( I also think so) . He cuts the cake. Mishti tells the waiter to take the cvake. Damini calls Prithvi and meanwhile Kripa gives him a gift. ( From where did u get the gift) Angad comes to to the party with his mom.( His mom looking atibadsoorat) . Angad tells Mishti y did he call her when he has problems with Prithvi ). Mishti tells that now they should patch up. He drinks wine like devdas. Then one girl comes and tells him to sign with the lipstick. He says now he does not sign with lipstick but then he remembers all the time spent with Kripa. Then he signs on her back.( These men I tell u) The gir says thank u.

&nbs p;          &n bsp;         The passionate ANgad

Prithvi opens the gift of Kripa. Then he sees her locket too. He thinks that he should phone to Kripa but his phone was left in Kripa's room. Kripa sees her locket missing and then sees Prithvi's phone and decides that she should go to his house. Meanwhile a waiter drops a drink on Angad and damini tells him to change. He goes to Prithvi's room and sees Kripa's locket which he had gifted her. ( Kripa stills loves Angad, kaisa yeh pyar hai). He goes down without washing and Damini tells to go to Prithvi's room and change and take a jacket of his ) Angad was shocked that he went to Prithvi's room where he had found the chain.( How come he never visited Prithvi's room)

Mere mentally retarted comment with a terrorist's daughter's comment

No comments . I hate this judaii. See Prithvi style of saying thanku. It is odd. No more comments. I will not post proper comments till A and K reunite.

OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 29 June 2005 at 11:46am | IP Logged
June 29th Kyph update

The box and the ghosa scene which we were waiting for

The episode begins with Prithvi saying to Mishti that Kripa and dadi had also organized a surprise party for him. ( What a lucky chap, he ate 2 different cakes). Angad overhears them and drinks again.( ANgad tum to Devdas se bhi zaada pi rahe ho). Prithvi tells Mishti that please try to behave nicely with Kripa because she is his friend and she says that she will try. She says Prithvi that now Angad and Prithvi should patch up. She takes Prithvi to Angad and then she goes and tell thm to talk.  Angad wishes him and tells him aaj tumhe who ladki mil gayi whom he loves. Prithvi is like a he mind you're your own business pose. He tells thank u. Angad listens and drink again. Prithvi goes down the stairs and sees Kripa and asks her what is she doing. She says that he left the mobile phone. Prithvi tells that it was ok. He could have went after that. Angad sees them. He talks rubbish. Prithvi tells him to shut up and mind your own business look a like. Angad says he will talk that also jo marzi aayega. ( btw Angad was looking cute that time) . He then turns his face towards Kripa and tells'' Prithvi that jo  tum aj kar rahe ho wo maine pehli hi kar liya.''. Prithvi gets angry( Jo aapko intezaar tha who ghadi aa gayi) He gve a punch to Angad and Kripa and Angad both look at Prithvi

Prithvi ne apna pyar sab ke saamne kubul kiya

Mishti sees Prithvi punching and says''Bhai yeh tumne kya kiya, who mera homewala pati hain''. Angad tells her to leave it and tells isme Prithvi ki koi galti nahi hain. Angad then tells that Kripa is a public property.( Omg how can u, These men I tell u( Nitoo di style)) . Prithvi tells him sab kuch and tells him that who use shaadi karne wala hain. Mishti, Kripa, Angad , Damini and that atibadsoorati( Naina) were shocked. Kripa feels embarrassed and goes away. Dadi tells Prithvi that does he really love Kripa and wants to marry her and he says ya. Dadi tells she will ask Kripa.( Dadi Plz instead of reuniting A and P reunite A and K). She goes to Kripa and Kripa says no cause she doesnot wants to marry him because Angad has betrayed her. She tells that she wants to be independent. She goes away crying.( Kitna aasun bahungi). Dadi  thinks that Kripa is still waiting for Angad.( So sweet)

Angad's and Mishti's shaadi ki tayaari

Angad is remembering how did Kripa betray his trust.( Y do they show that again). Naina or( Hitler) comes there that now he knows that Kripa has betrayed him and tells him to marry mishti.( How can u u oonth, mental and crack person) . Angad tells her to do shaadi ki tayari. Naina shows him the card.( Itni jaldi shaadi ki card to koi insaan bhi nahin kar sakta then how did print so fast0

&nbs p;          &n bsp;         Angad ne phirse Kripa ko rulaya

Angad goes to dadi's house.( Btw I like Dadi's house more than Angad's house) He sees kripa and tells that dadi kahaan hain and she tells that dadi bahar gayi hain. Angad then gives the card to  Kripa and tells that Mishti aur uski shaadi ki card. Kripa is shocked as usual. He tells her to come. Dadi comes there that time and Kripa goes away crying like devdasini. Angad tells dadi that Mishti and he is going to  marry and the wedding card is here. Dadi tells no but Angad tells to come and now he does not believe that fareb Kripa. He then kisses dadi on her forehead.( That was so cute) Dadi says that shaadi ki buniyad sahi nahi hain and so she says no.( That is the spirit dadi).Angad goes. Naina tells him to get ready cause he has to go shopping with Mishti. He refuses. Naina tells that Kripa actually wants Angad to cry and she does not want that.Angad tells he is going . Angad tells himself that now   he will not anyone realize thatkripa has hurted him           

Mere mentally retarted comment with a terrorist's daughter's comment

No comments . I hate this judaii. I am waiting for A and K to reunite.

Priview for tomorrow- Mishti thinks Angad is not happy with marriage  but Naina tells he is happy and they see him coming from the stairs and smiling looking very cute as usual.

OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
June 30th episode by Nannu

aaj ka episode was too good....
every one acted awsome....

here it goes.....
mishty n naina are sitting in the hall......

naina:kya sonch rahi ho mishty??
mishty:woh !!! angad aa raha hai na aunty??
naina:ha!! lekin tum bahut upset lag rahi ho...koi problem hai kya???
mishty:nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai aunty....mai toh bahut khush hu...per....per pata nahi angad khush nahi lagra...
naina:dont worry beta...apney aap kuch dino mai sab kuch normal ho jayenga...
mishty:yeh aap keh rahi hai naa....per mujhe nahi lagta angad purani baaton ko itni jaldi bhul payenga.....

she will be saying "aur aunty mai"........and then angad is coming down stairs wid his old flurty looks of the old bad angad....

mishty n naina r very happy to see him like that...

mishty:hi angad...aaj tum bahut achey lag rahey ho....
angad:woh toh mai humesha lagta hu...
naina:woh toh hai...beta kiska hai?(feeling proud)
angad:ofcourse mom.....chaley mishty??
mishty:bye aunty...
angad:bye mom....
naina:bye...jaldi aaney ki koshish karna...london sey masi aarahi hai aaliya ke saath...

next sceene....
london se netra masi aur aaliya land karti hai....netra masi acts as if she has neva been to india before....and says that its too hot here and she cant bear this heat over here...
teddy is waiting for them at parking....
netra:o teddy...
thank god tu etthey hai....its difficult to adjust in india after staying in london for so many years...
aaliya is irritated....
aaliya:mom!!!!aap itney saal india mai rahi hai...ab 2 years london mai rehke kya aayi aap toh aisey behave kar rahi hai jaisey apko yaha per rehney ki aadat hi nahi hai...
netra:aaliya shhhh..ok...dhirey bolo...teddy where the hell is gaddi???gaddi nahi bheji unho ney???
aliya:mamma aap bhi na...yeh saamney hi toh khadi hai....
netra:oh thank god...chalo aaliya...come ongaddi wich baitho...
aliya:mom mai apke saath nahi aarahi hu....
netra:wat???y?
 a  guy comes wid aliyas bike...
netra:wat is this???
aliya:yeh mera dost hai and meri gadi issi ke paass thi jab tak mai yaha nahi thi...mom aap jayiyeh mai aati hu bike pey...
netra...aliya u know mumbai ke raastey kitney kharab hotey hai...

aaliya:bye mom(she sits on bike and leaves.)......
netra:ur crazy my god....

next sceene....
naina and angad r sitting in hall....aliya enters...

aliya:hey brother....

angad:aliyaa.....kaisi ho...

aliya:hye masi....

naina:hye beta howa u???

aliya:fit n fine....

naina:haa humesha ki tarah...but tum akeli kyu ho...

aliya:come on maasi u know me naa....mai apni honda pey aayi...mom aarahi hongi peechey peechey...pahunch hi jayengi...

angad:baitoh...
aliya:baitho na...

aliya:wats up brother howa u???

anitah comes down stairs....

anitah:o hi aliya....tuum kab aayi darling??

aliya:o my god...meri sabse khub surat behen yaha hai...i mean tum bilkul bhi nahi badli...

anitah:aliya honey..tum chahey jo kuch bhi kaho,mai tumhey ek baat batadu...mujhe badalna bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai..listen sorry ...ab mujhe parlour jana hai..mai tumharey saath kuch time spend nahi kar sakti hu...after all aaj angad ka sangeet hai na ussikey liyeh tayar honey ke liyeh ja rahi hu..ok bye..see ya....

aliya:(funnily..) jaldi mat aana...

anitah:kya???

aliya:i mean aaraam se tayar hona aur jaldi wapas aana..ok??

anitah:wat eva.....

aliya:bye...

naina:u both r actually im possible(laughs)....

aliya:laughs......masi....

naina:any ways get ready ....take some rest....sham ko sangeet hai...
aliya:alrite...
naina:see u....bye...

naina leaves....

aliya:so big brother aap shadi kar rahey hai ha??

angad:sadly says yaa...tum sunao ...tum kaisi ho??

aliya:1st class fine...

angad:alrite then bye...i'll see soon...

angad leaves sadly....

aliya says to herself:yeh bhai ko kya hua hai ???bahut pareshan lag raha hai??
aliya stopps him:angad....

aliya:kya baat hai??

angad?:kya baat hai???kuch nahi....am fit n fine....infact mai khush hu...

aliya:angad tumhey yaad hai jab hum chotey they...tum mai aur manan humesha guns aur cars sey kheltey they....?tum apni guitaar bajateh rehtey they humey gaaney sunarahey hotey they aur mai sun rahi hoti thi...

angad:yeaa...sab kuch yaad hai..lekin.....

aliya:lekin aapko yeh yaad nahi ,ki hum saath saath badey hue hai..aur aapkey mann ki baat apkey bina kahey mai samajh jati hu...
aliya...brother any problems/???abhi bhi apki nakli muskurahat ke peechey aapka dard saaf saaf dikh raha hai mujhey...

angad:haa kissi wajah sey thoda udaas hu....but its ok...

aliya:brother its not ok....hello....mujhe batao kisney aisa kiya????mai abhi jakey uska muh todti hu....

angad:areyyyyarey....tum nahi badlongi na???

aliya:bilkul nahi...merey boxing glouse ek dum tayaar hai...and u know wat??mai itney saalon se food ball khel rahi hu ...usko ek hi kich mai dheer kar dungi....bhai tum sirf yeh batao ki woh hai kaun???

angad is quiet..

aliya:samajhgayi....tum nahi chahatey na mai uske saath aisa karu??usney tumhey kitni takleef pahunchahi ..lekin tum ussey hurt nahi karna chahatey ho..hai na???

angad:aisi koi baat nahi hai....mujhe koi farak nahi padta uskey saat jo bhi ho...

aliya:farak nahi padta???isliyeh tum itna udaas ho na??dedekho angad...jo bhi hua ho usko bhul jao...mujhe tumse aur ek baat kehni thi...usney tumhey hurt kiya....toh thik hai....lekin tum usko hurt karney ke liyeh kissi aur se shadi kar rahey ho????yeh theek nahi hai...nahi mishty ke saath nahi tumharey saath...you r just being very unfair...

angad:aliya mai mishty ke saath apni khushi ke liyeh karna chahata hu..naki kissi ka dil todney ke liye...any ways ...yeh sab baatein chodo..i'll see u at night....

aliya is sad... and angad leaves.....

next sceene.....

damini enters prithvis room....

damini:prithvi....tum tayar nahi huey abhi tak???

prithvi:(sad)...mai nahi aaraha hu...

damini:lekin kyu???

prithvi:buss...mera mann nahi kar raha hai...

damini:prithvi kya ho gaya hai tumhey???tumhari behen ki shadi ki sangeet hai aur mujhe kehna pad raha hai tumhey ki chalo???

prithvi:jis shadi ki buniyaad galat ho,mai uss shadi mai kaisey aa sakta hu???
damini:aisa mat kaho beta...kam sey kam apney behen ki khatir chalo....tum kya mishty ki khushi nahi chahatey??

prithvi:khushi chahata hu maa..isliye aaney se inkaar kar raha hu....kyuki mai jaanta hu jis raastey mishty chal rahi hai usmai dukh aur ansuo ke ilawa kuch nahi mil sakta...

damini in anger:theek hai mat aana...lekin ek baat yaad rakhna...tum apni sonch ke wajah sey ,itney important din per mishty ko dukhi kar rahey ho  beta...

prithvi:maa aap nahi jaanti...

damini:mai jaanana bhi nahi chahati...meri beti aaj yeh shadi se khush hai aur merey liye buss yehi kaafi hai...kal kisney dekha hai ha???aagey tumhari marzee...

damini goes out...

prithvi:mom ek sec....merey liyeh ek din ki khushi se zyada important hai zindagi bhar ki khushi...aur mai mishty ko sirf ek din khush nahi dekhna chahata...balki puri zindagi khush dekhna chahata hu...

damini leaves....

next sceene....
mishty is getting down stairs....

she see's damini and  ask her bhai is not seen down stairs....where is he???

damini:woh nahi aa raha hai beta....
mishty is sad.....and remembers the old days she spent wid her bro...

tabhi peechey se prithvi calls out her name....

prithvi:mom,mishty......mai tumhey rok nahi sakta...lekin tumharey saath kadam se kadam mila kar chal nahi sakta...lekin mera dil kehta hai ki tum jo kar rahi ho galat kar rahi ho...lekin fir bhi tum janey ki zid kar hi rahi ho toh tumharey khushi ke khatir mujhey bhi tumharey saath hona chahiyeh...mishty humne zindagi ka har sukh,har khushi,har dukh ek saath share kiya hai...so aaj ke din mai tumhey akela kaisey chod sakta hu...

damini:chalo then lets go...lets enjoy the sangeet...

prithvi:chalo...

prithvi get a calll...

prithvi:hello

kripa:hello

prithvi:haa kripa bolo...

kripa:tum waha jaa rahey ho na???tumse ek request hai plz...waha out house mai merey kuch bikhri padi yaadien hai..aur kuch purana saamaan hai...like mom dad ki photo n clothes...tum woh lekey aaongey plz...

prithvi:kripa mai nai jaa paunga tum khud hi jaakey lelo plz....

kripa:nahi prithvi plz...i don wanna go there...

prithvi asks her to go n pisk her belonmgings n leave from there....
kripa agrees......

next sceen...khanna house mai full too sangeet celebrations ho rahey hai...

angad gets down stairs.....he is sad...he is wid his mom dad...

mishty n her family enters....sab galey mill rahey hai....

they  all start playing antakshiri.....

every body asks mishty to start the song....

mishty feels shy and say no...but every one forces her....and she agrees...but angad is very sad in his own world....

mishty starts singing a song...the song is"mayani  mayee munder pey teri bol raha hai kaga-hum aapke hai kaun...

angadf is still sad...

dilip starts singing...he sings gori gori baaki chori....he sings n dances wid naina and st the end nai also joins him....

next prithvi starts singing....pholon ka taaron ka sabka kehna hai ek hazaron mai meri behna hai....so sweet....

next anitah starts singing...she sings"humko aaj tak hai intezaar-madhuri ka song"..

angad is sad...

damini sings"raja ki aayengi baarat"...

mishty asks angad to sing....and he sings"kya hua tera waada...woh kasam,woh iraada......"
o man he cries in the end .....no one notices it but mishty does notice.....
that was sooo painfulll yaar.....

next sceene..
kripa is standing out of out house....teddy see's her .....out house is locked....teddy comes to her...
teddy:kripa mam???

kripa:hi teddy.....

teddy:aap yaha kaisey??

kripa:woh apna saamaan leney aayi thi...i had some stuff inside..came to take it...

teddy:ofcouse ofcourse aple jayiyeh na...i'll get the keys....

every body is dancing in khanna mansion.....and the door is open....

angad looks out and finds the out house door open...

kripa is inside and is looking at her parents snap and is sad.....

angad comes inside to cheak y the door is open.....

angad:sooooo....toh tum yaha kya kar rahi ho???koi naya natak karney aayi ho kya???

kal ka priview....:

angad:waisey ismai mera saamaan bhi toh ho sakta hai na???

kripa:buss yehi lekey jaa rahi thi...yeh sindoor ki dibbi...per ab tum issey le saktey ho...(angry)...tumhey kissi aur ke maang mai bharney ke liye kaam aayengi...

she is angry and she almost throws a slap wid the sindoor on his face.....

angad is angry too ...

kripa turns to leave but angad holds her hand .......

thats it....

i did not miss a point guys.....i hope u like the update......
luv u alll...
NANNU...

Go to top