Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

KYPH updates: comments will be deleted (Page 39)

stylish_pari Senior Member
stylish_pari
stylish_pari

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 2:15am | IP Logged
yeh vdo'z to khul hi nahi rahi na hi zippyvdo say na hi badango say:(...plzzz help me....i m desparate for watching these epi.

kaash IF-Sizzlerz
kaash
kaash

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
23 rd feb

picture by butterSmile:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=214662

vdo by nomi...posted by monikaseth:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=214507&T PN=1

update by mandy1024:

hi guyz!Smile thought i'll post the update today. I'm not good at this job. so please bear with me.

Kripa visits Prithvi Angry in the hospital and doctor feels happy that she came there to see him as he has now started responding to the medicines. But Kripa tells the doctor that she doesn't intend to see him any more. Kripa comes back home to find Angad with a cradle. Angad tells her that he got a cradle and also blankets for which Kripa replies that it's a bad omen to get a cradle into the house before the kid is born and walks away.

The next scene Angad prepares tea for Kripa and wakes her up. He reads the newspaper n gets mad on seing the headline where it'll be written that KRIPA KHANNA SECRETLY MET PRITHVI BOSE. Kripa too reads it and tries to tell him that she was there for a promotional campaign and she happened to see Prithvi in a ward there and so she decided to pay him a visit. But Angad then asks her as to why she didn't tell him this before. She could remember to tell him all the minute details but she didn't tell him about Prithvi. He also says that when he asked her to meet Prithvi she didn't listen to him but when she did meet him she didn't find it necessary to even tell him. Kripa tries to say something but Angad asks her not to give any explainations and he also tells her not to do any such thing which'll make him lose his trust on her.Cry After he walks away from the room Kripa starts crying and says to herself that if Angad could get angry because of this then god only knows how he'll react when he comes to know that she's carrying Prithvi's kid.

Meanwhile doctor informs Damini that Prithvi has started responding to the medicines and it's all because of Kripa as she came to visit him today.He also adds that Prithvi could recover fastly if kripa visited him atleast once a week and asks her to talk to Kripa about it.

Manik shows Naina the newspaper and tries to brainwash her against  Kripa but Naina tells him that the media is bound to make up such stories and there's nothing to worry about it. She also adds that Kripa is a nice girl and she trusts her and walks off. Karthik then goes to Kripa and warns her telling that there are some people who want to mess up her life  and Kripa replies back saying that when she has such a wonderful family she needn't worry about anything. She also adds that her relations with this family are not that weak that a small misunderstanding will break it.

Angad comes to his room and finds a lot of bouques for Kripa from her fans wishing her good luck and he kinda feels jealous or insecure( couldn't really tell what he felt) and then his servant walked in telling him that somebody has come to meet him for which he said that mightbe he's come to see Kripa. But then the servant tells him that that person has come to meet him. Angad gets surprised and goes down to meet him.That person turns out to be the owner of a music company who would've come there with a proposal to Angad to remake his songs with him as the singer as the trend of remixed songs was really catching on nowadys. Angad signs the contract and he'll be ecstatic.Smile

Kripa goes to meet Damini and asks her as to why she called her . Damini tells Kripa that prithvi is responding to the medicines after she went to meet him and thanks her for that. Kripa tells her that her meeting Prithvi was just co-incidental and she was there in the hospital just for a publicity campaign. Damini requests her to meet Prithvi just once in a week so that he could recover faster for which Kripa says that let alone visiting him once a week she doesn't want to see his face for the rest of her life and she walks away. She goes to the parking lot and she'll be just about to get into her car when she feels dizzy and faints there.Damini admits her to the hospital and the doctor tells her that there's nothing to worry and she's fine. The nurse tells her to take good care of her bahu as she's 8 weeks pregnant. Damini then wonders as to whether this child is Prithvi's and U get to see an evil glint in her eyes.Wink

That's it for today guys.

Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 24 February 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hey whats wrong with kripa's voice?? somebody else spoken for her?! Cry
queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 24 February 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
diya17 Groupbie
diya17
diya17

Posted: 24 February 2006 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
kripa is such an idiot...i mean i think she should tell angad everything..cuz if he finds out later and from sumone else he would be hurt evne more!!!
Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 27 February 2006 at 7:01am | IP Logged
ya u r right !!!((diya17)

but what's wrong with her voice??
saman611 Goldie
saman611
saman611

Posted: 27 February 2006 at 7:38am | IP Logged
I love amit T Tongue andon
saman611 Goldie