Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelsgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
im sorry i can tell u wuh happened but i dun have a video... sorryy....
See first kripa iz all sad coz angad turned hiz face on her and den she goes to her mother and is crying and asking her what to do?? and she says shes cant forgive herself even if angad forgives her and shes crying and crying and her mum says that till u dun forgive urself nuin will happen.. So kripa goes to pray in church that what she did was wrong and den flash back about the times she spend wid angad and prithvi come in her head and she cries and she says that angad deserves better and not kripa who did not trust him and all and she decides that angad deserves better and stops crying and starts walking out of the church when angad holds her hand and tells her that its true that i dun deserve u cause u own me, and den hiz fans come so kripa walks away and in da car itz so cute kripa is shown mad at angad coz dey were talkin n hiz fans came so dey are talking in der mind tht who will start the conversation when angad who is not paying attention to his driving does not see the road o sumthin n kripa yells and tells him what he is doing and den shes like u were all busy with your fans n all and she gets mad (in a cute way) n iz walkin away from da car when she falls in da kichad and her dress and hands get dirty, angad comes and tells her to get up she says no first temme u forgave me angad says dis is nuh a place to talk and she cries like a 2 year n says temme and hez like ok i forgave u and den hez like ok now get up and she says no pick me up and again cries so angad says ok picks her up and den it rains and dey decide to go to a cottage near by when she says she needs to goto da washroom and she cant walk til the cottage so angad picks her up and walks(awwwwwwwwww sooo cute) and den at da cottage da man leds dem stay gives kripa clothes from hiz families wardrobe and angad haz some alcohol wid him and den goes to bed and sees kripa in her PJ's and den dey comes closer and closer and oder hand prithvi is shown cumin back to hiz hosh in da hospital and den shouts KRIPAAAAAAAAAA...
Karthik and naina are shown talking and naina is saying kripa has done so much and she does not want her back in the house and kartik is trying to explain that if angad iz happy den she has no rights to but in.n in tht much angad says mum and she sees that her son haz come wid kripa and da episode ends... no preview for morro...

haha iv done a pathetic job trynna update here but yea whoeva izz DYIN to kno wuh happens herezz most of it... :D
gn pplz
romica thumbnail
hi kari! thank u soooo much for the update!! awee u 're such a sweetheart!! 😊
Smitu thumbnail
thanks for the update.. pleaseeeeeeee post the 9th video...
angelsgurl thumbnail
aww im soo sorry i dun have da video.. we'll hafta wait for da video till nomi posts it up i culd juz give da update... :D 😃
Smitu thumbnail
😭 😕 9 feb video plsssssssssss
angadkripafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smitu

😭 😕 9 feb video plsssssssssss

http://www.zippyvideos.com/8237545313662676/9thfebkyph/*nhab ib

here is the link by nomi 4 the 9th feb video 😃

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
umm, wheres todays update, im sry if its ther already but i cant find it.
zahraj thumbnail
Where is the video and update 4 da 10th of feb?? 😭
Lalli1 thumbnail
oooo
feb 9th's video was sooo cute !!!
i want a love story live that but minus all the negatives !!
hahahah

it was a really good episode i would give ita 9.5/10
=))

hopefully todays episode was just as good ..
angad is soo cute !!!   ðŸ˜›

anyway hopefully today's episode will be added soon .cant wait to watch it ... and thanks for yesterdays !

-Priya
Smitu thumbnail
hi nomi, thanks for the 9th video.... pls post the one from 10th... plssssssssssss 😭 😕