KYPH updates: comments will be deleted - Page 21

Posted: 18 years ago
then shabbir tells him that he cant leve the whole audions for a girl who left him for prithvi. then angad goes back to his concert hall wher his mother and kartick are waiting for him. He tells them that the anonymous performer in Prithvi's show is kripa and naina gets a shock!!!!!!
then he agrees to sing but in the middle of the song he falls down to his knees and starts crying 😭 😭
thats it foe 2day..... i am going back to my hostel 2morrow ..... i will return after 4 months........ plz update this with the detatils..... thanx 😭 😭 😭 bye
26 th jan

picture by nomi :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=188100&T PN=1

video by nomi :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=188143&T PN=1

January 27th update

Pictures by Nomi  

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/188983

Video by Nomi

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/189023

Update by Buttercup

Namaste Uncles😳

Angad sees Kripa comes and get down from the car with Prithvi.. he gets tears to see she coming home with Prithvi😭....,  Prithvi tells to her why is she going back to his house while all confusions are cleared between them,.. Kripa says yet her goal is to be achieved and so for that she wants to stay there.. 😡
    Prithvi thank her for wht she has done for him.. Kripa says no need to thank her... and wht she has done for him is nothing compared to wht he has been doing for her all thru..😕
    Kripa walks towards to enter the house and remembers tht she kept her wallet in the car... She goes back to the car to take it.. Angad sees them downstairs together and he feels sad😭
    At Khanna house, everyone at the hall worried abt wht ever happend, Kripa comes and enter sees that everyone is upset... 😕
    Naina says to her tht she must be happy now be taking away everyones happines.. She tells to her why she had married her son if she is so much in love with Prithvi😡 Dadi says to stop it and no one will talk abt it.. and asks Kripa to go to go to her room.. Naina says to Dadi that after wht ever she has done why still dadi has so much trust in her...😕 Kripa in the room sitting on the bed,, Dadi comes in sit next to her..She says to Dadi to forgive her
    Dadi says to her that she shudnt lie to her self and tht she can see Angad's pain in her as well... Kripa says that she shud have told all this to Dadi before going ahead... Dadi says its not a matter of you doing it without letting me know.. its not matter you singing for Prithvi.. its about Angad.. says that you have let him down like nothing.. and he cant stand up on his self anymore... He cudnt even sing becoz of her..and says at a time we tried to get Angad to the industry you had done this and he fell from no where ...😭😭😭 She says to Dadi that she didnt want to let Angad down, but wanted to get Prithvi rise...😭😭... and she didnt know that Angad concert was on the same date.. but she says that prithvi's concert was finalised for the same date since long and it cudnt be changed...😕 Angad badly drunk outside with Shabbir... he says to Shabbir that he can take care of him self alone.. Angad khanna can take of him self he dont need help from anyone...😭😭😭... and says to Shabbir that .. he wud be thinking right now that Angad is good for nothing and he cant do anything... and says that just wait and watch how i drive the car... he argues with Shabbir saying he wud be driving.. atlast Shabbir agrees and says to drive by him self.. he was not able to walk by him self.. Shabbir helped him get into the car as well..😭😭 They come and stops infront of the house.. Kripa sees them from the window... 😡😡.... Angad gets down from the car and says to Shabbir that this is the point where they were standing .. that this bloody spot where he was standing infront of my house.. and says in tears that he is going to kill him.. he cries out his heart loud..😭😭😭 Kripa in the room, flash back comes where she hears Angad saying he wud kill Prithvi.....😡 Angad comes and enter the room.. sit next to her on the bed... she felt that Angad mite do something to her.. Angad felt so and says to her that he will not touch her and not worry... 😭....Kripa gets alcohol smell and try to push her self away from him... so Angad goes and get a chair to sit next to her as he felt tht Kripa was disturbed...😭😭 Angad tries to touch on her face... he gets tears.. and says atlast you sung for him...😭😭....Kripa says that he is drunk too much and they shud talk afterwards..😭...Angad gets devasted, gets up from the chair.. throw the chair away...😭 He walks towards Kripa and says that yes he is drunk and thats also a lot...😭 Kripa says again that they can talk later and asks him not to come near her... Angad says i will not touch you.. 😭...Kripa again says not to come near her and if so she will kill him... 😡...Angad sits down on the floor near her.. tries to show that he is laughing.. but he cant stop him self from crying...😭😭😭 Angad says that she already killed him without trusting him and sending him to Jail.. 😭😭...and by singing for Prithvi today she had again killed him...he laughs him self, though he is crying from inside...😭😭 Asks her how is Prithvi... and says he must be very happy now ...that wht else can there be for Prithvi more than me loosing everything today.. so he must be very happy today...😭😭😭 I wanted to let Prithvi feel the pain which he gave to me.. i wanted to let him feel how it hurts wen you loose somone you love soo much.. but opposite happend..and i had to be hurt instead of him..😭😭😭 Kripa stands up from the bed and says that she is not his wife...😡Angad goes to her.. pull her from there.. brings near the wall and says that he knows she isnt his wife.. and tht she is Prithvi's wife... he again pretends laughing..😭.. Kripa has tears too.. dont know why she is crying by hurting him😡
    Kripa says that he is crazy and trying to take revenge has made him go crazy... 😡😡...Angad says to her that she just wait and watch for wht he can do and.. she shud stay and see his craziness now... 😭
  • Kripa gets on mind, where Angad said he wud kill Prithvi... she says to her self, that at any cost she will have to save Prithvi.. before Angad does something to him...😡😡😡..

Lub, Butter😳

Edited by queenkumar - 18 years ago
27 th jan video by nomi

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=189023&T PN=1
hey same here guy, i live in canada and i neva watched KYPH from da start since i waz in canada alwayz and neva had sony but den i got sony in mid december and saw da day angad n kripa get married n i wazz like wooowww ill like dis and den i started watchin it but waz soo confused wid everything goin on but nomi's videos helped soo much and all da updates thanx a lott guyz!!
hi!! a million thanx to everyone who has been writing the updates of KYPH and also giving video links!! i started watchin KYPH last year when i was in delhi but then in july i moved to the US and now i don have any sony here 😭 ! i missed watchin KYPH sooo sooo much!! but thanx to u guys i am still survivin!! hehe!! thanx a lot u guys!! u're guys r doin a great job!! take care!comic sansCOLOUR=BLUE
could any 1 post 28th jan KYPH. plz........ thanks
yo 28th waz a saturday and KYPH cumon on mon-fri :P
30 th jan

vdo by nomi :
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=191499&T PN=1

picture by nomi :
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=191441&K W=nomi&TPN=1

update by geet:

hey guys!!!

here is today's update:

angad is sleeping ulta when naina comes,wakes him up and gives him lemon water.then she bagins without preamble saying whatever happened yday shouldnt have hapenned ,she said that she has called a press conference to tell every1 that angad wasnt feeling well,she leaves angad who is still very sad.
in th epressconference,naina answers the questions saying angad couldnt perform cuz his bp was very low,the police comes and arrests him,he goes to jail!!!
kripa visits him and tells him she could face angad killing prithvi and says whatever he said he did it....then she went,looking very smug.
then dadi visits him and says she believes him and they hug.
prithvi has started showing signs of madness,he is decorating his room according to kripa's choices.

kripa is talking to a lawer abt evidences to prove angad is wrong and the lawer tells her to stay in khanna house to collect more proofs.she is still thinking abt it.

shabbir goes and asks angad why he is doing this,they wont get a better chance to win the case,they cant just sit like this.angad says that he cant do nething,kripa doesnt believe him,shabbir says that prithvi si doing all this ,doesnt he want to avenge for josh's death.angad has THE look in his eye,u kno the gleam he has...and says that prithvi will have to pay for for he did...!!!

guys,mere preboards marks mil gayee!!!i got gud marks,above 80%!!!yipeee!!!!

neways,i want some advice,tell me if u want the updates more detailed,ok???plzz ,plzzz!!!!

Edited by kaash - 18 years ago

January 31, Update

Pictures by Nomi

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/192499

Video by Nomi

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/192558

Update by Namo

HOLA AMIGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!😃 COMO ESTA USTED TODOS😉.............

gyz d epi was k only last part was intersting........m feeling sad😭 n happy as well!! mixed feeling u c😉 😆cz angad went to jail.........😭....but i noe wats gonna happen nxt so m happy😃

HEADLINES:( ACTUALLY D MAIN PART)😆

TODAY D HEARING STARTED ANGAD TOOK D JOSH'S MURDER ACCUSATION ON HIMSELF(cz a scene was shown whr angad overhears a little conversation b/w kripa n damini......d rest was not shown which actually made him take dis decision ......u gyz already noe d story i guess😉😆)
  • ANGAD GOT UMARKAID(WHOLE LIFE IN JAIL U C😭) but he'll b bak vry soon so no worries😳

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😆 now m feeling much better my stomach was aching,i was having butterflies...... now d headlines r out so m feeling relaxd😆😆😆

now i can describe d rest aaramse😆.......but plz do read k dont take unneccessary advantage of headlines😆

hmmmmm IT STARTED WID:

naina n his whole family along wid dat manik😡 were standing........naina said aisa hamesha mere bete ke saath hi kyun hota hai😭........anitah madam(was actually luking gud in black).....added her comment yeh sab aap usi se hi kyun nahin poochte jiski wajah se yeh ho raha hai......n den kripa was shown standing at d door........naina asked her to stop dere only but kripa d gr8 widout ny fear enterd d house........bus phit kya tha naina started cursing her....n tried to slap her (but her effort of picking her hand😆...n slapping kripas cute face😊 ended in vain😆)....cz b4 she cud ve slapped her kripa stopped her hand😉......(kamal ka dam aur himmat hai bhai kahan se aaya😉😆)........n told naina agar yeh thapar aapne apne bete ko mara hota to aaj woh wahan nahin hota jahan hai😭)....dai enterd n asked kripa to say sry to naina.....she said kripa tumhe koi hak nahin hai naina se aise baat karne ka😡.......aaj tumhari hi wajah se angad jail mein hai tumne use dhoka diya (haila dadi showing her weird colours😆girget(its an animal i donno its english name😆)ki tarahan rang badliya lolz dadi aapne😆).........

nxt d angad's hearing.........

shabbir told dat if angad wanted to run n leave d country.......he wud ve done dat😳.......but he didnt run........😳........he askd naina to cum in witness box.....she came n said dat angad aur kripa honeymoon ke liye ja rahe the bhag nahin rahe the....n she lied dat kripa only asked angad to go abroad.....n do not get d return tickets confirmed ( jhoothi kahin ki😡).......kripa was shoked......

d case was completly in favour of angad.......he was jst abt to leave but d break was announced for twenty minutes.......n during time only angad heard kripa n daminis conversation which actually mst ve forced him to change his decision😳which was not shown but dikhayenge aisi meri prediction hai😆😆..........on d other hand kripa n prithvi were cursing dier lawyer dat y cudnt he do anything......(haha lolz chup karke baeth ja prithvi ke baache tere pagalkhane ke din bahut jald shuru hone wale hain lolz😆😆).........

d break got over n a question was put up by shabbir asking angad dat kripa was d first person who actually questioned angad's n josh's frienship?😉

n d answer changed d whole scene........n case instead...........he said NOOOOO😭.........( Y U ALL NOE😳).....evry1 was completly shocked as angad confessed dat he was d person who killed josh........n ran out of jail.....n became zaib.......bla bla......n he was sentenced whole life imprisonment😭😭...........kripa was completly shocked she didnt evn get up frm her seat....(fevicol ka mazboot jod toota hi nahin pais vasool ho gaya re😆)........but d evil prithvi.......was giving his evil smile😡😡😡.......u btr get prepared for mental asylum prithvi bose😡..........

• THE END😳

LUB U ALL NAMO😃

ADIOS! TEN CIDADO TODOS!😊

Edited by queenkumar - 18 years ago