Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
3rd feb

picture by nomi:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=195616&K W=nomi&TPN=1

video by nomi :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=195971&K W=nomi&TPN=1

update by angads-lover#1

TODAY THE SHOW STARTED OF WHEN PRITHVI IS BURNING THE MASK AND KRIPA IS WATCHING HIM....SHE GETS SCARED OF HIM AND THEN SHE RUNS FOR THE CAR SO HE WOULDNT SUSPECT HER..SHE GETS IN THE CAR AND STARTS TO THINK AGAIN WHY DID HE DID THAT????

prithvi comes and tells kripa i am sorry kripa..for making u wait..and then they both leave to go the restaurant..

shabir and aliyah follow them in their car..shabir tells aliyah"that we have to contact simone somehow.. and then aliyah say"but how we dont even have her contact number"then shabir says"prithiv se hum usa contact karenga"aliyah say"woh kaisa"shabir says"humhe usse kissi bhi tarah uska cell churana hogha"

then they show kripa and prithvi ariive at the restaurant..they also show shabir and aliyah sitting in the same restaurant watching them.

waiter comes to take pritvhis and kripas order for food...prithvi ask kripa to order but she is lost in the same thoughts about pritvhi... then he tells her"kripa kya hua ... are u okay.. this is ur favourite place if not we can go somewhere else " she says"no its okay" then prithvi tells the waiter"come after a while"the waiter leaves..

prithvi tells kripa that he has to go to the restroom.. she says ok... he leaves and he goes to the restroom and calls his servant and tells him"rammukaka apko pata hai na kya karna hai.. maina kaha tha na apko ki sara ghar candles se saja dena ok"then he disconnet the phone and goes to the bathroom and leaves he phone oon the sink accidentally....then shabir comes to the restroom gets simone number from his cell and sms simone and ask her to calll me back from prithvi...

and he runs .. prithvi comes out and he says"where is my cell.. o there it is" and come to his table... he asks kripa" kuch decide kiya ke nahi " before she says something the phone starts to ring.. she says "prithvi tumhara phone".. he picks up and seee its simone phone and gets worried that how come she is still calling me so does that means she is not dead..he gets worried and disconnect the phone.. he says to kripa"okay main phone ko yaha rakh deta hoon and now its just u and me" the phone rings and she tells him again and he disconnects it agian and agian.... shabbir gets worried that prithvi wont pick up the phone.. aliyah says"prithvi kripa ke samna simone ka phone kabhi nahi uthaaa ga" then she says main kuch karti hoon ... then the waiter comes up to prithvi and says " sab apka liye kisi lady ka phone hai" then he is like ok...and he is about to leave and he picks up his phone.. but then kripa says" prithvi main tumhara phone use kar sakti ma apnna phone ghar pe bhool ayi...i have to make an important call" he gets tensed..but then he thinks that it must be simone on the line and i dont think she will call on this one... so he gives the cell to kripa/...... and leaves to take the callll/////   kripa starts thinking about alll that stuff again... its aliyah who calls prithvi.. when prithvi says hello nobody talks she just keeps quiet//// then the phone rings again and shabbir and aliyah both starts saying to kripa in there mind ......... kripa pick up the phone.. and when she looks at the phone... she is about to pick it up prithvi comes and says its ok i got it.....he goes somewher else and takes the cal and ask simone why is she calling him again and agagin.. she says u r the who sms me...and then she says if u dont believe me check ur phone and he says hold on and checks and finds out that somebody did sms her from his celll.... and then he asks simone tumne kripa ko phone kyoon kiya huh.. she says why would i call kripa agar mujhe angad ki madad karni hoti to main tabhi karti intna salo ka bad nahi...........then prtihvi tells her simone we need to meet somebody is trying to trap us... and he tells her we will meet exactly in half and hour somepalce i dont know... and goes back to kripa and tells her i am sorry i have to go i have some important meeting ... the client is gonna leave tom.. so i have to go now .. he tell s her i will drop u home. we weilll eat some other day okay... he drops her home and leaves.. she is still standing outside and thinking what happend all day long today and they end the show....

P:S  comments r not allowed....do not post any comments hereπŸ€’πŸ˜•πŸ€’.....if u need any  vdoz....then pm  (nomi)
babygangsta88 thumbnail
thanx nomi sooo much for da video... :D 😊 😊
angelsgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yayyy yoo nyone got aap jaisa koi nahi video? πŸ˜ƒ
Smitu thumbnail
😊 πŸ‘ thanks for the video of 3rd... Nomi
kaash thumbnail
6 th feb

picture by nomi

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=198248&T PN=1

video by nomi

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=198333&T PN=1

update by geet

PRITHVI GOES MAD:

the episode started with prithvi going to simone,without giving her a chance to talk saying he would do nething to get kripa back,and was in a mad anger,saying he would do nehting for kripa,nething(in that dangerous way).then simone said she hadnt done nething,and the house prithvi had burnt was simone's ex house.
then simone told prithvi all abt that pathetic,supposed,one night stand night.....!!! .she said she had helped create misunderstandings between joshuuu darling and angad.she even recalled the scene where she told kripa abt the one night stand.she said that rptihvi had married kripa but angad went to jail,after all this if simone wasnt against prithvi,why would she blackmail him now?and prithvi said that he didnt understand her situation and apologised,then he said he would do nething for kripa,nething and then he said he didnt regret at all what he did,he didnt regret killing josh.and kripa OVERHEARS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aaahhh,i m finally happy now!!!!!!!this is so awsome!!!!

pshycotic prithvi:

prithvi laughs that weird hahahaa [}<!--emo&:)]--><!--endemo--> laugh,and kripa overhears him and prithvi says he wont regret killing simone.he leaves.kripa is shattered,she sits down andc cries.she goes home and sees it covered with candles.she sits down again.she remembers the whole court scene,the first one.,the whole think,when she recorded sangad saying i luv u to her.she is angry at herself,she remembers everything....she destroys th ecandles.
she says "tumhari vajaah se,maine angad par bharosa nahi kiya, aur tumne mere saath itna bada dhoka kiya,kyun kiya??"asking to herself,not rptihvi.

guys i kno short thi,but it was all repeated,kya likhti!
luv u guys!
geet

Edited by kaash - 18 years ago
Smitu thumbnail
thanks so much for the video nomi... πŸ‘ 😊
kaash thumbnail
7 th feb

picture by nomi:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=199300&T PN=1

video by nomi:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=199353&T PN=1

highlights by butter:

Im sorry if i miss any parts, since i dont remember much of the episode.. but il try to right briefly what happend...πŸ˜•

Kripa on the bed to sleep, she is not able to sleep as she gets on her mind the talks she heard between Prithvi and Simone.. She keeps on thinking about them and giving her self tension.. Prithvi comes there..starts talking to her saying that means everything for her and how much he loves her... He asks her to celebrate it as they are together againπŸ˜•

Prithvi gets two glass of wine and asks her to take it two.. for celebrating... he asks her for a dance .. early in the morning..πŸ˜†... Kripa felt disturbed but still she go aheads with him for a midnight danceπŸ˜†

Prithvi tries to get closer to her while dancing.. she will feel very uncomfortable so she atlast say to him that she is very tired.. and needs to sleep...

Prithvi lies on the bed... puts his hand on Kripa and starts talking to her saying how much she means to him.. bla bla... πŸ˜†... he then fell asleep while talking to her,.. Kripa walks from there... goes and stay in the other corner of the room and cries out slowly thinking of wht has happend.. and how she have hurt Angad while he is innocent...πŸ˜•

Angad in the jail keeps on thinking abt Kripa. and how much she still luvs her...πŸ˜• recalling past memories hurt him moreπŸ˜•

Kripa gets phone call from Simone.. Prithvi asks her who it is and she says its Simone... πŸ˜• Prithvi says what cud there be tht Simone needs to call her... Kripa says that she wants to meet her but she is not interested in meeting her...πŸ˜•

Prithvi calls Simone and again threaten her for calling Kripa,.. she says that she havent called her but as of how things is going she feels that she have to call her now.. as he is blaming for her which she is not even responsible for...πŸ˜•Prithvi asks her to meet him soon..πŸ˜•

Kripa tells to Prithvi that she feels she has to go and meet Simone atleast for once, as she cud give them some evidence for the case... Prithvi says to her that there is no use of meeting her...πŸ˜•

Simone waits for Prithvi .. he comes over there.. Simone asks him why he had called her over there.. Prithvi says to her that he had called her over there to send her to Hell...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..Simone tries to make him understand that she is not doing anything wrong.. Prithvi doesnt listen to any of her talks.. he said that its her last day in this world... Finally after his bakwaas he murders her

Thanks Nomi for the pics...πŸ˜›

Luv, Butter😳

P:S: do not post any comments here.....πŸ˜•πŸ€’
Edited by kaash - 18 years ago
babygangsta88 thumbnail
πŸ˜• wad iz prithvi up to? killin spree???? πŸ˜•
Princess_Trisha thumbnail
amazing update keep up the good work!!!
btw...i am new and i just wanted to let u guyz know that i used to have sony (channel) but now i dont and because of this forum i have been able to watch and read all the episodes!thanks a lot!!! 😊