Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salma_Iqbal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Kartik Is SO Unattractive! 😕 ...And As Far As Kripa-Kartik Goes LOL Noway Are They Falling For Eachother...I Dont Know About Kartik But Kripa For Sure WOnt Fall For Him! 😛
maya_kaisa fan thumbnail
i really enjoy da pictorial update 😊

January 23 update

Pictures by Nomi

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/185094

Video by Nomi

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/185162

Update by Geet

hey guys!!!
how r my sweetoos!!Well here is today's update by moi:

the episode started with malhotra and prithvi talking abt the concert and discussing the pros and cons of angad coming,then malhotra got a call and was overjoyed cuz some campaigning guy has agreed to do prithvi's ad campaign.
then they show a total  girly boot coming out of the car,but well,it turned out to be angad... 😲  😛  and then angad went to prithvi and  wished him luck,while prithvi told him not to underestimate him.he said that yes,angad can sing well,but his problem was that he thought with his heart and not brain,so it was very easy to defeat him.then angad said that it was prithvi who had completely changed him and he mentioned prithvi being a murderer.then angad said that angad didnt underestimate him and nor did he overestimate him..
then they show angad going and talking tothe same ad campaign guy who now says that he cant work with angad cuz he is with rptihvi and angad leaves.angad goes and tells his mom everything and kripa overhears th epart when he says that rpithvi had taken away his luv,his friends,his carier,everything and more than angad's success,angad wants prithvi's failure..and kripa si very shocked.

then angad of course keeps seeing the posters of a mysterious singer who is to challenge angad everywhere,he hears it on the radio,on all billboards,tv etc etc.even anitaah's friend calls her and  says she wants to return her tickets for angad's concert and she was going tothe other concert.
hearing all this angad calls a guy and asks if something is found abt the mysterious guy,but he answers no and then angad says that the guy should call rehearsls for today,the guy says that angad needs rest,that he has already spent 18 hrs yday.but angad says he cant lose this concert....
manik enters angad's room and finds a confidential file and being  human ,he reads it and is very shocked.....
prithvi goes to watch rehearsals when kripa calls malhotra and says she will be late,when later he calls her up and then the number of course is unreachable.manik thank god tells prithvi that kripa is performing in his show and suddenly kripa comes....kripa stops prtihvi when prithvi very rudely slaps her hands away.he says that nothing will happen to prtihvi cuz the pain kripa has given him has made hi mstrong,then kripa tells him everything abt ak marriage and prithvi doesnt believe herprithvi tells kripa to leave him alone....then the epi ends!!!!

omg omgf,now i can understand somethings,the confusion is quite cleared for me and for u??

lots of luv
geet 🤗

Edited by queenkumar - 18 years ago
kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
23 rd jan video by nomi:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=185162&T PN=1

January 24 update

Pictures by Nomi

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/186138

Video by Nomi

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/186203

Update by Namo

HOLA AMIGOS!!!!! COMO ESTAS TODOS😉?ESpERO QUE USTED TODOS ESTE HACIENDO BIEN😃😳

hey gyz d epi was k

it started wid d flashbak of kripa & prithvi n d bakround song my favourate song dil hai ke manta nahinaaaaaaaa😆& fan was blowing so fast dat i thought kripa to abhi udh jayegi bechari😆.....

manik d gr8 pretending dat he's toking to angad & was abt to tell abt d secret performer........kripa overhears n get scared n snatches d fone frm manik...manik laughs n says yeh to bus rehearsal thi.....agar tum chahti ho ki angad ko pata nachale to tumhe mujhse wada karna hoga ki aaliyah aur meri baat tum kisi ko nahin batao gi...main tumhe 2 ghante deta hoon sochne ke liye😉😉....tik tok tik tok😆....& he tells her dat he's gonna meet angad in sum coffee shop aftr 2 hrs n tell him evry thing......

angad was shown practicing on jhalak dikhlaja awwwwwww he was luking so cool as usual.......😳.......he suddenly rembers dat he ve to meet manik & he leaves.......meanwhile kripa also reaches dat coffee place & tell manik dat if he tells angad abt her...she will also inform police abt cricket betting( areee baap re ek ser to doosra savaser😆)....angad cums....& manik gets confused wat to do....angad asks manik y did he call him....he says dat y dont u & kripa perform together😆😆(lolz manik).....angad says nahin mujhe kisi ki madat ki zarurat nahin main akele hi sambhal sakta hoon....aur aagese in baton ke liye mera time waste mat kiya karo😆(loz angad baat to kuch aur hi thi😉😆)

den dilip scolda karthik(my sweetiepie😆)dat y isnt he taking nything seriously.........y birla rehearsal hall is not yet buked....karthik says prithvi has already buked dat hall.....dilip says tumne pehle kyun nahin kiya.he askskarthik to buk it anyhow.......karthik leaves for d hall n n n n n n n n nn n n n

D MST ROMANTIC SCENE OF TODAY😆😆😆

KRIPA WAS REHEARSING SUM DANCE STEPS THINKING SUMTHING...N...D JHUMAR UP DERE IN D WALL.....FALLs..........AND OUR NEW SWEETIEPIE VILLEN TURND HERO😆....KARTHIK KHANNA TAKES A GR8 ENTRY N....LIKE A TYPICAL HINDI MOVIE HERA SAVES OUR KRIPA.........TALLIYANNNNNNNNNNNNN😆(aakhir bhai kiska hai 😉😆rember angad also saved kripa in d same way............wearing red & white shirt.....whn kripas show was a hit).......

frm me to karthik: hi gudluking wats cooking????😉😉😉😆

he was reeliiiiiiiiiiiiii vry angry & asks how did dis happen patalagaoooooooooo😆(ufffff itna gussa .......karthik u rembr naaa dat she's ur bhabhi bhabhiiiiiiiiii😆)..........n our kripa said hojata hai kabhi kabhi.......karthik gets to noe dat kripa is dat secret singer.....kripa tell karthik dat if he wanna tell evry1 in d family he can tell.......but apna villan turnd hero said kripa main itna bhi bura nahin hoon......but phir bhi i fail to understand y r u performing in competition wid angad😉(keep guessin darling😆)

nxt scene angad overhears dat manik is toking ki usko hospital pohnchane ko bola tha.......bla bla.....angad asks manik dat wat all is he toking abt kisko hospital puhanchana hai......manik says dat secret performer angad gets angry n asks him is he mad y is he doin so......manik d chalak doggie😆 says cz of dilpi he did all dis😳 liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr😡

angad tells his dad dat he did wrong........aap ko mujhe bharosa nahin hai dad(awwwwwwwwww my angad kisiko ho na ho mujhe tumpe pura bharosaa hai dear😳😆)........& sum more dialouges..........

angad calls karthik n asks is d hall buked karthik says yup almost........angad tells him dat he'll jst change n cum......karthik d villian turnd hero asks kripa to leave d place cz angad is cumin......n ......humari pyari kripa asks.....aap nahin chahte ki woh mujhe yahan dekhe........karthik says kya tum chahti ho😉.....nahin😆(its but obvious phaltu ka dialouge😆).......she leaves.....angad enters.tok to manik........n den mr malhotra calls kripa n tell her dat prithvi is not doing d show & kripa gets shok...........lolz kripa tubelight kal bhi prithvi ne mana kiya tha to is mein itna shok kyun ho rahi hao😆.......(zor ka jhatka dheere se lage u c😆)

• THE END

😭😭😭NO ANGAD KRIPA SCENES NO TOKING.......ANGAD IS BEHAVING WIERD NO TEARS NO XPRESSIONS TOWARD KRIPA.........NO TOKSSSSSSS😭.........ME MISSIN DEM😳😭

lub namo😊

adios!ciao!ten cuidado todos!😛

Please do not post any Comments Here!

Edited by queenkumar - 18 years ago
kaash thumbnail
kaash thumbnail
25 th jan

picture by nomi

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=187141& ;TPN=1

video by nomi

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=187194&P N=1&TPN=1

update by living.doll ( mumu😉😳😃)

today's characters:
  • angad
  • mr. navin
  • kripa
  • kartik
  • prithvi.
  • naina
  • dilip

Kripa gets a call from MR. navin. he explains prithvi's problem reagrding their show. prithvi wants to cancel his contract and mr. navin us unable to put across . kripa is totally confused. kripa thinks if she is the main problem then she wont sing in prithvi's show. she tells mr. navin to try again but prithvi is  not ready to hear anything from mr. navin.

Mr. navin and prithvi r shown talking to each other where navin is trying to refute prithvi. Meanwhile kripa enters and tells navin to leave. kripa says she wont sing and they can find an international singer for this show but prithvi shouldn cancel this show at any cost. through this show he will get his lost status  back. prithvi is damn care and not convinced. In the meantime kartik enters and tries to clear up all the confusions.he tells about angad false story. those marriage pictures were fake. they were not married before and kartik had to give his support to angad due to some personal problems. he said adha saach jhoot se bhi khatarnak hote hai. prithvi knows half truth. although, prithvi is not ready to accept it. he smiles and tells to stop all this.

kartik knew that prithvi will never believe. when kripa tried to prove angad - zaib no one believed her but when angad claimed himself, everyone believed it. after this conversation kartik and kripa both leave and prithvi is more or less convinced.

kripa and prithvi r shown in a room with some candles. prithvi aplogises infront of kripa. kripa was not disappointed becuase prithvi missunderstood her but she was unhappy becuase prithvi didn believe her when she tired her level best to make him understand.tej hawah ke wajah se diya ki bishwas tagmaga jati hai. they both hold a candle. prithvi thinks kripa is right. prithvi tells ek ehsaas abhi bacha hai. prithvi wants to forget everything. he wants to concentrate on his up coming days with kripa.kripa asks wheather he is doin this show. prithvi says ofcourse im doing.

On the next morning angad baba is showing sleeping. suddenly he hears some sound of bells. he gets down and finds kripa pryaing.he is a bit surprised. he asks kripa if she is praying for his loss or prithvi success. kripa says angad means nothing to him. she doesn bother if angad wins or loses anything.

angad , naina and dilip r having coffee where kripa is shown going somehwhere. naina wants to know where is she going. kripa says she has some important works. naina tells her to come back before eveining's show. angad has a doubt. suddenly prithvi knocks khanna house's main door.

angad couldn believe prithvi will come in khanna house so quickly. angad is also surprised to see prithvi smiling. he is happy to see prithivi laughing.. always prithvi comes infront of angad. however he can not win. infact angad will snatch everything from him. ohh.. he already snatached everything including his career, wife .. everything. still prithvi is happy. prithvi enters!  dushman ka har apni final jeet samajhna nehi chaiye..its stupidity. prithvi agrees that angad won so many times but today he will hit angad soo painfully.prithvi assures his win as well. he reveals the name of his show's artist whoz none but kripa. angad is shocked like anything. prithvi tells him to join his show.. they will celebrate their success and angad's loss all together! prithvi makes a special card for angad. he invites angad to watch angad's wife in his show!

kripa is performing.. tinka tinka.. zaara zaara..hai roshni se jaise bhada.. bhada..suddenly she watches angad. she stops singing. she looks at angad and starts crying. prithvi encourages her from the back. then kripa dedicates this song to the person who always stands on her all ups and dowsn. angad is totally devasted, as if he can not believe anything. he is crying..and surprised at the same time.

plz...plz...plz.................. do not post any comments here

Edited by kaash - 18 years ago
angelsgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hii i luvv dis show but ma tv f****n broke down do plzz givin me updates here thanxx ppl
angelsgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hii i luvv dis show but ma tv f****n broke down do plzz givin me updates here thanxx ppl
vishruti thumbnail
update for 26th jan by vishruti
here is the update for today,
Angad sees kripa performing in Prithvi's show. She dedicates the song to Prithvi ( she is singing tinka-tinka)......then .Angad is just standing there and crying pathetically .... it was really sad ... even i started crying!!! 😭 😭
then he started walking out of the concert hall ..... did i mention that there were barely 20 people in the concert hall!!!! Anyway..... he walks and remembers how mean he was all the time to kripa.... Then he goes in the parking lot and sits on a car and again cries. Shabbir come from behind ( he is looking like a girl!!). He tries to console angad but angad gets even more depressed.... he tells him/her that kripa never loved him... she always loved prithvi..... He says that he forced her into marraige because he felt that he could get his love back like that . But then he is like that kripa never loved him(blah...blah..blah) 😭 😭