Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 years ago

Update for Dec 8

Pictures by Fareed/Nomi

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/147009

Video by Fareed/Nomi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/147108

Highlights by MUMU πŸ˜ƒ

Radz.. where r u?? anyways.. Im sure all of u already have got the news that nothing happened.. Though.. here is my short update:

Angad is shown waling forward where dadi calls him up. Dadi asks him wheather he is getting anything for doing all these or not.Angad thought kripa loves her but he is wrong. For a moment he thought kripa still loves her but he thanks kripa for doing that Tape-wala-drama. He was unable to forget kripa but she helped her by doing that.
Kripa holds no importance in angad's life anymore. Dadi is scared of this who-dares-to-hurt whom game. She thinks this love story has turned in hate story.
Prithvi is showing..bawling and totally heartbroken.

Ahhh.. its a mind-blowing picturization of "Tanhayee." Those who love prithvi can see him twice in one single song.
While the song.. pritvhi remembers some sweet scenes of him and kripa including ring exchanging and Dubai ka safar. Here i got a weird part.. he remembers zaib in the hotel where kripa saw him for the 1st time. IF im not mistaken then prithvi was not there..
Angad and kripa r shown together at a corner! dunno where.
Angad is happy becuase no one believed her. Angad also shouted like kripa when he was in the jail to prove his innocence but no one believed him. Thats the same thing happened with her !
Kripa can not run away from angad to hide herself from the truth. Angad will be always on her ways like today he is standing infront of her.
For a while he thought kirpa still loves her but he was wrong. She did all those cheap things coz she wanted to record his voice only.
Angad taunts kripa by saying that she couldn apart mishty and him.. ulta her husband left her all alone.
Kripa bawls. Prithvi is her husband so no one can apart them at any cost.
Angad slaps wonderfully and tells her that her husband is not available to hear her speech. LOL
Kripa slaps angad once again.. ( we r getting used to it).. Angad tells that he can return this slap back to kripa but he will not slap on her face. He will slap on her heart and she will never forget it.
angad will torture kripa a lot. kripa will want to cry but she wont be able.

Kripa decides to make her married life.... ewwwwwww..... U know what im saying. she will do it to hurt revenge with angad.
she wears red suit, chudiyan, sindoor, anklet and so on... she makes gets up like a Dulhan.
Anitah provokes mishty by calling her cheat and all. Mishty is shown too mad. Manek stops anitah. Anitah plans to play music. she does but manek stops and takes her away.
Prithvi is shown taking drink. He remembers kripa's tape. suddenly kripa enters. she wants to say something but prithvi tells her to answer his question.
he asks why the hell r they living together.
Prithvi says he is a businessman and kripa is an artist. there is no similarities between them.
Kripa thinks they r together coz they have nothing common in their lives. They both fulfill their lackings.
Prithvi left his place coz he didn want to face damini and mishty's million questions.
Prithvi never said kripa to forget angad coz he never wanted to take angad's place in kripa's heart. He always wanted to make his own place in kripa's soul. Prithvi thinks he is a looser.
Kripa tells her to turn back for a sec. ek baar mere baat nehi manoge? mere khater?

Prithvi turns back and finds beautiful kripa standing like a new bride.
They both look at each other..

Prithvi says kripa tum......
Kripa says prithvi is her husband and he means a lot to her. she aplozises.
There was no ding dong scene..

Edited by queenkumar - 18 years ago
Nannu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

December 9th:

Video Update by Fareed/Nomi : 9th december Video

Picture Update by Fareed/Nomi : 9th december pics Complete

UPDATE BY "Buttercup"πŸ˜›:

Today's kyph update

Heyya All... πŸ˜›

Great Episode... πŸ‘πŸ˜­

but very emotional, my heart cried for Angad a lot today 😭😭😭

Kripa had hurt Angad a lot today.. he is all broken to pieces😭

• Angad at his place lost in happy and sad memories of kripa (sad version of title track) looks helpless.😭
  • Kripa and Prithvi in Angad's room, Angad's phone rings, shocked to see kripa calling him... he answers saying hello... wen he answered Kripa kept the phone somewhere in there room so tht Angad hears what ever talks Kripa and Prithvi have between them.😑
  • Kripa says to Prithvi, its true tht i loved angad a lot, but this is also the truth tht u r the person whom i love today.. yes he came to my life lekin sirf dard ban kar ... but u were the only person who loved me without any expecatation, nd u have won me today for all those things and being there for me always. you are the only person who have any right on me now, after marriage also i cudnt be urs, but today i want to complete my relation with u.. main se hum banna chaahti hoon... I want to be urs forever.. only urs...ur love ur support has won me over my weakness... we have won today.. angad will never come in between us from today...😭😑
  • Prithvi says: Kripa i dont want u to do anything which  u r heart doesnt allow to do , i know u dnt love me.. Kripa stops him there..and says im ready today.. if i wasnt sure i wdunt be in shaadi ki jodi, i wudnt have wored mangal sutra and sindoor.. i want to be urs all.. im ready to become urs.
  • Angad feels extremely hurt hearing all those things.😭
  • Prithvi smiles to Kripa and kiss her forehead (still forhead lol )...Kripa looks to him in tears.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
  • Prithvi removes her jewelleries... they both shown on bed.. kripa covered with white bed cover prithvi with her on the bed (showing all his tatoosπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) ... thts it they consummate there marriage ...  Prithvi kissing her neck, face and all over.. Kripa seems not happy.... Hmmm... shown where he breaks kripa's bangles.. Kripa gets tears in her eyes...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
  • Angad cudnt take it all... he starts playing his drums in anger and in pain (drums back on the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜† )..play them really hard for sometime and then within his pain he break those his drum sets...throw them all over and shouts " KRIPA" ... he starts drinking, to torture him self.. pouring alcohol over his face too.... (tadap tadap comes from background) breaks all the alcohol bottles , throw them away... memories recaling where he puts sindoor with lipstick to hurt her and where he puts sindoor on her forehead during there ding dong scene .. take his cell phone on hand and get upset on it also coz he heard everything over the phone and throw it away.😭😭😭
  • Angad shown in tears at his home... 😭 Prithvi comes nd says: Hi zaib, Zaib thank you.. coz u had to be out all all nite and i was in ur bed room.. u were out all night.. zaib stays there just in tears. Prithvi's phone rings.. and tells him I have to leave to office.. Kripa is still here.. she will take some more time to get ready... Angad says its ok.. Prithvi says: Zaib, now everything has cleared between us... Angad says thts good news.. there shudnt be any misunderstanding between wife and husband... angad cries in his heart saying that.. Prithvi leaves...
  • Angad staying outside the room, Kripa comes from behind tries to act smiling to him says thanks angad.. sometimes we think we are very far away from the other person though we are close., I thout I lost Prithvi forever coz u of,  but from the misunderstandings u created it made us together and more closer... Me and Prithvi has been trying this for several months to give our marriage the right name but we were unable to do so . but only bcoz of u our relation has changed into something which will never break from here.😭😭😭
  • Kripa says to him: Do u remember that u put lipstick on my forhead and says we are married... prithvi also did it the same thing but we were not able to get into it in fully.. putting sindoor is not what makes us tied in a relation.😑
  • She says to him: Angad will u not treat me?? today im fully married.. just bcoz of u and from ur house aaj main ja rahee hoon puri dulhan bankar...😑😭
  • Kripa turns to go and cries without letting him know... angad looks at her in tears.. kripa walks slowly to leave from there .. while walking she looks behind in tears at him and cries to see him in pain... and she leaves, angad has tears in his eyes... cries and close his eyes..
  • When she leaves Angad peeps in to the room and see her bangles broken lying on the bed... imagining kripa on the bed with prithvi... he cudnt bear those..throws away the bed covers and her bangles on the bed ... he cudnt control him self in his pain.. Kripa-Prithvi conusmating scene coming to his mind.. (sad versions title track) recalls Angad-kripa memory... he lets all his tears come out.. he cries his heart out...
  • Angad's pain turns out to anger sits infron of a candle lit, again he imagines Prithvi-Kripa on bed...put his hand on the candle to hurt him self.. gets tears in his and close his eyes take a breath and then open again with tears...😭

PS:- Do not post comments here Please😳

Update for December 12, 2005

Picutres by living.doll-MUMUπŸ˜ƒ

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/150024

Video by Newkidontheblok - ShiviπŸ˜ƒ
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/150261

Highlights by living.doll πŸ˜ƒ

Hello all,

Do not kill me..
I send today's pictures but as i don see any update so writting briefly.

Iq is shown completely broken.. devasted. he imagines kripa and prithvi consummating their marriage ( that white-bedcover-bed scene) with this beautiful song.

Kya guzregi dil par bande..
saath kisika chute to..
yeh jeena fer kaisa jeena..
apna koi ruthe to..

Tune saath jo mera choda.. deewana tera mar jayega..

Suddenly he shouts like a crazy man and breaks a bottle of wine. Meanwhile shabbir enters. he wants to know what the hell is going on! he tells iq to stop over drinking becuase it may affect his health.
angad also offers him to have wine. shabbir get angry and tells him " enough".
angad wants to drink today. he doesn want shabbir to stop him.
angad has a doubt of kripa's sudden consummation. did she do it becuase she really loves prithvi or she juz wanted to hurt him?

shabbir asks angad about his tears.
Angad jitna kripa ko bhulane ki try karega.. kripa use utna yaad ayaga.
U have to remember someone to forgets him/her.
Angad hits his head in the bottle and asks what should he do now?
and then he takes rest!
Angad comes to have his breakfast in bose mansion where she meets up kripa. kripa is shown getting down and looking at him.
Kripa thinks angad's face is saying that he has lost it!
Mishty holds angad's hand and tells him to have his breakfast right now.
In the meantime damini enters. she seems really happy with zaib amd mishty's relationship. she tells mishty to serve zaib perfectly.
Angad wants to know if mishty is free tonight. mishty wants to know wheather there is anything special or not. zaib says that whenever they r together.. they make their evening becomes special.
zaib wants to leave and mishty wants to go with him at the main door. zaib looks and kripa.. hugs mishty and says that they will always go together in future. I can see jelous kripa looking at them.
Mishty is looking for something where damini enters and gives her that. damini asks mishty wheather she is happy or not. mishty is soooooooo happy. mishty wants to know still damini has any doubt regardin zaib or not. However damini is very proud f her daughter that she can take her own decisions.
Mishty is also proud of her mom coz her mom always supports her with full heart!
Zaib calls up at bose mansion to know about mishty but kripa picks up. Zaib asks her about mishty where kripa says she doesn know. zaib tells her to send a msg to mishty regarding their dinner date at a hotel and also tells his room number 102.. LOL. kripa says she is not his servent and cant send any msg to anyone.
kripa is confused about angad's steps.kripa is also sure that angad will take revenge of that night's incident.
she is shown worried about mishty.
Prithvi calls up kripa to have their dinner together but kripa refuses to go as she has reharsals. Prithvi says they will go later.
Kripa reaches at the hotel and finds out room # 102. she knocks and angad opens the door. angad is really disturbed to see her as he been waiting for mishty. kripa wants to get in and tells that she has something imp to say.
Hehhehehee.. suddenly pritvhi calls her up. pritvi gets mad at her and leaves. when kripa is leaving with tears zaib tells her to send mishty if she finds her at the lobby.

Angad gives a tissue paper to kripa as she might need it in future.
Prithvi and kripa both come out and talk to each other. pritvhi thinks theur married life is totally different from others. he feels insecured about kripa.
Kripa says she is concerned about mishty and thats why she didn say anythign to prithvi as he is busy with his works.
Prithvi advices kripa to stay away from mishty and zaib becuase they r engaged now. Thye r quite matured to understand each others positions. kripa shouldn interfere.
There was no preview.

Nannu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

December 13th:

Video Update by NewkidontheblokπŸ˜› : 13th dec video

Picture Update by MummuπŸ˜‰ : 13th december's Pictures (done)

UPDATE BY "Mistyeyed_25πŸ˜‰"πŸ˜›:

for you all a special treat - I'm updating in parts as I watch KYPH.

1st Scene:

Kripa calls Prithvi and sounds hassled and says Come Down to the parking lot i'm waiting for you. Prithvi senses that kripa is sounding hassled andrushesdown. She doesnt say a word to him and is silent and says I will tell you on the way. On the way she doesnt say anything and prithvi ka blood pressure boil hote jaata hai. They reach a house and Kripa tells him not to say anything and come inside. Inside they are alot of ppl in the hall anbd Kripa says Happy Bday prithvi and hugs him. Then she says aaj mere pati ka bday hai and i want tosing for him. she simgs aayeo ho mere zindagi mein tum bahar banke. Flashback shows zaib thinking of angad nd kripa. mishti dreams of her and angad. angad is shattered and prithvi and kripa have eyes only for themselves

2nd Scene:

Mishty wants to know how many candles, and prithvi says one candle as aaj meri wife ne mujhe jo tofa diya hai usse mujhe lagta hai ki mera ek naya janam hua hai. Damini is very happy and tells kripa that till now I thought that it was prithvi trying to make this marriage now.Kripa says she will do anything to make this relationship work. As Prithvi is blowing out the candles, Zaib says i wil burn your relationship just like this candles flames.

Mishty gives a gift to Prithvi and its a pair of cuffling (farewell gift???) and  Prithvi thanks her. She tells him that he should thank zaib as it was his idea. She was confused and she took zaibs suggestion who told her to take the first thing she sees. She saw the cuffling and picked it up. Prithvi thanked her but told her she shouldnt be doing this to her fiancee.He asked her if zaib invited her to the hotel.she sd no. They were supposed to go for dinner but that got cancelled due to her shopping for the gift. Prithvi is zapped and goes to talk to kripa. Kripa says that she has another announcement to make and goes ahead to say that she loves her husband alot and hes been her best friend and been with her through thick and thin. she proceeds to show a projection of their good times together.

3rd Scene:

The projection is shown and Kripa sees Angad next to the dj. She wonders what is he doing there and if this is another chaal of his. She goes there and zaib turns goes away from there. Kripa follows him somewhere while  others are enjoying Prithvi-Kripa Lovely moments on LCD...

They have a conversation which is shown on the LCD Projection where Angad asks Kripa,if she feels the same as She feels for Angad..He asks her if she feels the same as how she feels whileAngad Touches her..He asks her if she feels for prithvi when he touches her..He asks her if she is satisfied wid prithvi...?.He Pests her very strongly & asks her to reply back....

Kripa shouts...........................................NOooooooooo OOooooooOO

She says she doesnt feel the way she feel for Angad.......Angad gets closer to her while Kripa is near a wall...The scenes is taken from above & it looks like  Angad is going to kiss Kripa...

everone is shocked abd are speechless.

Kripa then says that  She doesnt feel for prithvi like she feels for Angad..SHe feels for prithvi more than Angad..She feels for Prithvi more than anything ..She says she loves her husband as he loves her a whole lot more. (dont know whether this is shown on LCD or not). Kripa goes away from there and Angad has TEARS in his eyes as Kripa goes on talking about her love for prithvi .... AMazing Scene - Must watch!!Kripa leaves and angad says kabhi kabhi zindagi ki sabsee baree sachai zi ndagi ka sabse bada jhoot ban jata hai... (me confiused! WONDER WHY HE SAYS THAT!!)

mISTY

PS:- Do not post comments here Please😳

Update for Dec 14

video update by Newkidontheblok

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=152556&K W=14 th

By Radz

Today's kyph update

Media hype

The episode starts with all news reporters near Mishti and Prithvi.Prithvi and Mishti seemed to be very sad and couldn't react to the situation.

Damini went to Mishti's room and asks wht happened and Mishti says "Mujhe pehle hi Kripa par shak tha"

Kripa goes to the hall and all news reporter come near Kripa and asks her about her and Zaib. Kripa pushes the reporters(Must say kripa has muscles) and goes to Prithvi's room

When she goes to Prithvi's room she sees Mishti and she says to Mishti tht she din't do anything and Mishti tells her to shut up.

Kripa then goes goes to Prithvi and then only Damini cums and slaps her.She says that she did a gr8 mistake by trusting her and then she Kripa says "Maine Kuch nahi kiya hai" and then Damini takes Prithvi and Mishti also goes out. After they leave Kripa says to herself loudly "Maine Kuch Nahi Kiya Hai"(I think Kripa said this dialogue almost 5 times)

Sheesha se sheesha takraaye

Mishti goes to her room and starts to cry and then Damini comes and Mishti says " Mere pyar mein kya kaami thi mumma" and said tht she liked Zaib because he reflected somewhat like Angad whom she loved.

Damini says Mishti tht she should not cry and says that Zaib is so unlucky that he lost a good girl like her and tells her to forget Zaib. Prithvi then comes in the room and tells "Haan mummy thik keh rahi" and then both Mishti and Prithvi hug each other and then damini says that this all things happened only because of Kripa

Kripa is crying and the song "Zindagi mein kabhi koi aaye na rabba" comes and she remembers the moments she spent with Prithvi and even the ding dong scene of K and P is shown(proves that it was not a dream) and and also sees the things which Zaib did with her

Angad is very sad and then Shabbir(the person who is always thr when Angad drinks) and gives him a drink and Angad says that he is very happy now as his dream of showing Kripa down infront her her family came true at last.

Shabbir says that he knows inside Angad is very sad and says Angad to ask to his heart whether he is happy or sad and he says that he won't take part in the celebration and then he leaves. After Shabbir leaving Angad drops his dink and says that he doesn't want any body with him and starts to cry(He really made me emotional in this scene)

Dadi and Kripa's talk 

Dadi sees the newspaper in the morning and is shocked seeing the news about Angad and Kripa.

Some one rings the bell in dadi's house and dadi goes to see who it was. She sees it was Kripa and Kripa looked very sad so Dadi bought a glass of water for her.

Kripa reads the newspaper and was very gloomy and starts to cry and she says dadi tht she din't ever think that Angad would do like this to her. She says "usne mere saath aisa kyun kiya"

Dadi tells Kripa to tell Prithvi the truth and speak to him. Kripa says she tried but it went in vane. Dadi then says "dunia ka koi jhoot sachh pe hamesha ke liye parda nahi daal sakta".(Awesum dialogue). She forces Kripa to go

While going Kripa sees Angad and both stare at each other and are shocked.( I liked the staring scene)

Comments- When Angad cried while drinking he made me cry too. He was awesum. He is the jaan of kyph. Kripa did a good job when she cried. Dadi(my favourite)unka kya kehna, she was awesum. Today thr was very less of Prithvi. Today's episode was ok. I would rate the episode as 5.5 out of 10.

Btw this episode is dedicated to my sweet Mumu di for whom I Updated.

Dec 15th update

Video by topranger http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=153361&K W=15

Pictures by Living doll http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=152877&K W=15

Update by Radz

Today's kyph update

A-k's chemistry scene

The episode begins with Kripa in tears. They both are in front of each other. Angad looking furious and Kripa looking pretty start staring at each other. Kripa then tries to go across Angad but Angad holds her hand.(That was so cute of Angad)

Angad says that this was the hand of a girl whom he loved. He says that he did not feel bad for Kripa at all as she deserved all. He said that he did not feel bad that he went to the jail but he felt very bad as the girl whom he loved sent him to the jail.

Angad then starts to move around Kripa and says that he did all these because he can not stand her now and hates her.Kripa then tells Angad to leave her hand

Angad doesn't leave her hand and says that she will be treated like a criminal by her family member and her loving husband Prithvi and no one will believe her now.

Angad then leaves her hand and goes. Kripa then remembers the moment where all the family members did not listen to her at all.

Sachai kadvi hoti hai

Angad enters Dadi's house and sees her upset and then Angad says that "Jo Kripa ne kahaa who sab jhooth hai". Dadi says that she has seen the world(Btw even I saw the world in a map). She said that she knows that Kripa was telling the truth and says that now Angad lowered dadi's head.

She says "Tumne use sazza dete dete khudh hi galat ho gaye" and tells that she thought Angad could not hate people for a long time. He should not have given kripa such a big punishment. Dadi also said that if Angad does not tell Prithvi the truth then she would never forgive her.

Dadi leaves and Angad sheds some drops of glycerine(Tears)(Angad made me cry)

Kripa goes to Prithvi's house and says that she did not do anything. Damini says Kripa to go and says that she does not want to hear anything from her.

Dadi tells Naina that Angad is alive and Naina is shocked. She tells that Angad is none other than Zaib and of course Naina was shocked after hearing it (Naina was seen after a long time so let's welcum her)

Jhooth bolna paap hai

Kripa tells to Prithvi that no one listened to her and that is why she could not explain. Mishti hears it and tells her shut up and says that how can she say like that after all this things happened. Damini said that let Kripa explain as she did not get any chance to explain

Kripa said that when no one saw the whole video as Angad has off the video and so no body could hear what Kripa said. Prithvi said that he believes Kripa completely and Mishti and Damini were shocked.

Zaib comes and says that he will tell the second part of the story as the truth was revealed. Every one were shocked to see him. He said that he was Angad and obviously every one were shocked. He said that he wanted to destroy Kripa as she sent him to jail and said that he wanted to destroy their marriage

He was about to leave when he turns back again and smiles.(I thought Angad par kuch dadi ki baton ka asar padha hoga). HE then goes to Kripa and says that he can't lie any more. HE says to Prithvi that both Kripa and he loves each other and also asks for forgiveness for what had happened in Zaib's house(This proves that consummation scene happened and Prithvi was in his hosh). Every one looked angrily at Kripa and then Angad turns back at Kripa and smiles at her.

Comments- Today was a ok episode. I would rate it as 6/10. Iqbal's acting was expressed by his eyes. Kripa was good too and Dadi is always rocking. For a change Naina, damini, Prithvi and Mishti were shown in the episode.

Thnku Mumu di for the pictures. This update is dedicated To Namo as she is online everyday.

Dec 16th update

Update by Mumu πŸ˜ƒ

Video by Nomi  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=153760&K W=16th

Pictures by Nomi  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=153670&K W=16th

Today's characters:

Angad/zaib
Kripa
Mishty
Prithvi
Damini
Shabbir
Naina
Kartik
Mind blowing episode. I loved the interaction of mishty and angad/ naina- angad. these seemed really natural.
Today's episode starts at the same situation where angad gave a taunting smile at kripa while saying all the lies.Angad is not only a rockstar.. he is very good story maker as well. he can write a new novel.

angad forces kripa to reveal the truth that they love each other. he pushes kripa and keeps his hand on prithvi's shoulder. he knows prithvi is feeling really bad.he also felt bad when kripa and prithvi has consummated their relationship at his house , at his bed. though all of them were a drama.Angad apologises for everything on behalf of kripa. kripa doesn want anyone to know about their secret dates. Thats why kripa did that drama to save her married life. she doesn wan to lose pritvhi at any cost. angad thinks pritvhi is a very good guy so he doesn want cheat him. Angad also knows that pritvhi and kripa didn have any physical relationship before that night. kripa had a doubt that pritvhi knows everything about their secret affair. He also mentions that there is a reason for which kripa does wan to break her relationship with pritvhi. to win pritvhi's heart kripa did all these. On the next day kripa came to angad and said sorry LOL. angad keeps saying that kripa loves him. anyone can enter between kripa-pritvhi but no one can even interfere between angad-kripa. Kripa and angad never forget each other. angad played with mishty becuase he wanted to enter their lives so easily. Its kripa's plan.Kripa loves angad. They made for each other. pritvhi is totally shattered. damini and mishty r surprised like anything. kripa is crying.

angad agains apologises to pritvhi. they wouldn have to face this problem if kripa has revealed the truth before. LOL. kripa goes to damini and calls her mamma. damini pushes her back nd hurts her. angad tells her to behave herself. she can not hurt kripa like this way coz kripa is his married wife. Prithvi gets angry and screams at angad " SHUT UP." In the mean time kartik enters with some pictures. kartik says that angad and kripa r married. he also shows some pictures of angad and kripa in wedding clothes. kripa wants to defend herself but angad doesn allow her to do so. angad tells that they had got married before he went to jail. they wanted to do the ceremony infront of everyone but due to some missunderstandings they could not. When angad went to jail.. kripa got married pritvhi.. They didn have any physical relationship after their marriage but angad-kripa has physical relationship before their marriage. Pritvhi holds angad neck but damini saves angad becuase he doesn worth it. Damini thinks angad and kripa r made for each other. Pritvhi and mishty r not for both of them. she tells to get all of out. angad tauts kripa by saying that kripa is responsible for everything. its all over.Kartik and angad leave bose mansion.Kripa thinks what happened a few mins back with her!

Mishty is standing all alone in a room. angad enters there but mishty tells to leave whoever is there. when angad starts talking to her mishty gets mad at him. how dare he is there. he has ruined her brother's life and also herself. what does he want now? if there is anything left, he can do it now. angad wants to say something but mishty stops him. she has heard a lot about angad and kripa's love story. she doesn wan to hear anymore.angad says he wants to talk about her only. angad knows mishty always cares for him but he always took this advantange. mishty requests him to leave.he will leave after a simple confession. mishty always loves angad with a true heart. on the other hand, angad/zaib always hurts her. a person can do whatever he wants for his true love. mishty can understand it very easily becuase her love for zaib is always real. she has broken her engagemet with kartik becuase she loves zaib like anything.Angad also done the same thing for his love. Angad's heart has broken but he still loves kripa.angad promises that angad will never hurt kripa anymore. he is leaving mishty forever. if mishty needs any help from him then angad will be always there for her. he apologises.Mishty leaves.

Meanwhile, Pritvhi enters and again hold angad's neck. Angad is forgiving for this missbehavior. Prithvi is surprised becuase his life has destroyed for him and also mishty's. how could angad say this. angad again repeats and says he is forgiving prithvi today becuse pritvhi is in real bad situation. pritvhi's marriage is broken. LOL. angad thinks kripa has still that kaashish. whenever he spent time with kripa in pritvhi's bedroom he always got his fav color's bed sheet, pillow covers, curtains. he tells pritvhi to take care!

angad and kartik in a car.angad helped kartik to overcome from his drug dealings and kartik helped angad by showing those false marriage pictures. angad drops kartik at khanna mansion.kartik invites angad to get in becuase he doesn think angad gets any sort of better treatment where he has returned from.kartik tells him to complete their deal which is not final yet.angad gives a flie to kartik. kartik is happy. Meanwhile naina comes to angad. she holds him and kisses him. she knew that angad will never go to anywhere. itne din meri ankhon ke samne raha.. ekbhar bhi ake bola nehi tu hi mera angad hai? angad says emotionally that naina would never recognize him if dadi didn tell her.angad turns back where naina asks her where is he going. Naina tells that its his home where her mother lives. angad tells about the purpose of his identity changing issue. If he starts living over here then people will find out the truth.naina is happy becuase her son is happy. Angad thinks her mom couldn understand him once again. her mom can see zaib's smile instead of angad's pain.

shabbir thought that angad will never come to meet him after the whole drama. Angad has forgotten everything and tells him to do it too. angad tells him to celebrate. shabbir already brings two glasses of wine. angad wants to know if he has won any case or not? shabbir has won a case but he is not happy. angad wants to know the reason. shabbir thinks this time his client is wrong. angad thinks its only shabbir thoughts. angad is really happy today. Kripa always wanted to prove that zaib is none but angad so that she can throw angad out of that family. However, today kripa's relation has broken while proving this. Angad is so happy. shabbir can see how happy angad is. Angad's face is saying how much happy is he. angad claims he is happy but shabbir can see the sadness of someone's har in angad's face. shabbir leaves but angad stands there all alone.

December 19th Update

Thanks to Chandini πŸ˜ƒ

Pictures by Fareed/Nomi    http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=155703&K W=19th

Video by Fareed/Nomi http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=155765&K W

Update

Hey Guys!

I dont usually do this but quite a lot of people were waiting and I just saw the episode-so here goes- hope no one minds!

Episode starts off with Prithvi crying and remembering everything Angad had said to him about Kripa and Angad still being in love etc etc - Prithvi gets really mad and starts throwing everything and shouting Kripa! whilst he cries - just then Kripa is about to walk in and console him but Damini Aunty stops her!

Damini is all like We have asked you to leave so leave already! - vurna "mien dhakaye mar mar kaye tumhe nikal doongi i promise!" (lol)

Kripa goes to get her stuff and remembers everything from her and Prthvis past takes off her mangalsutra and cries lokking at her sindoor - the song zindagi mien koi kabhi.. plays in the background - then mishti is shown crying to the same song and thinking bout Zaib - then the guys version starts and Prithvi is shown thinking about the party and crying and then Angad is shown thinking bout A&P - also crying! Then Kripa leaves the house and is shown in Angads house-acting like she owns the place!

ANgad is well pissed and tells her to leave - and she is like this is my house and you are my husband right? ANd Angad is like what do you want and she is like same as you - revenge - you won before because I cared about my own realtionships i.e.Prithvi n mishti n all - but now I have nothing lose - I care bout nothing at all...now you lose... A gril can make life heaven or hell - im going to make ur life a living hell!

Angad is like your my wife - and tries to grab her dupatta - but Kripa is like everytime you even think to misbehave with me ull have to accept that I love someone else - and ur ego will not accept that - I pity you - and walks away...

Then Angad is shown drinking and is stopped by shabbir - then he cries thinking he still loves K and she doesnt love him.

Then he sings the remix of KYPH

"jo tum nahin pass phir saath ho kaise? tera siva aur kuch baat ho kaise? ho sham ya ho savera, hae waqt hai waqt tera, meri kahani mien, har lafz tera hai kurna yeh iqrar hai, kiasa yeh pyar hai....."

Everyone claps followed by Kripa clapping alone and she come up and is like well done darling! and getting everyone to clap and media ask her questions bout her n P marriage and her n Zaib - n she is like yeh P loved me but love is love and I love Zaib and we got married chori se - but we are in love and happy now! WHilst pictures are taken Kripa is like these pics will capture a moment - the moment you hell began,

ANgad thinks to himself K in 10 days u will have to marry me and i will give u so much pain- and you will not be able to escape it!

2moro Preview - I think its the sangeet! :D :D :D

Cant believe they are finally getting married! But this way it seems too sore now - I wonder -does Kripa really love Prithvi...?

Chandini (",)

December 20th update

Update by ChandiniπŸ˜ƒ

Pictures by Fareed/Nomi  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=156580&K W

Videos by Fareen/Nomi   http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=156618&K W=Nomi

Hi Guys!

OK I just watched todays episode - and loadsa ppl waiting for an update-so here goes!

Episode Starts with Kripa coming down the stairs to see Angad and a bunch of media people standing waiting for her - she comes down cautiously and is met by Angad half way up - who puts his arm around her and starts with all the "darling!" business - she is trying to get him to let her go - and is like "what the hell is going on?" and Angad is like a press conference! He pulls her down saying " I love you too!" and annouces to the journalists that although they are married - it was a private affair and they now want to tell the whole world - and its gona be a Big Deal- or as ANgad says "grand affair - hena sweetheart? "

Kripa is seen walking away and he chases after her going sweetheart?

She is like stop dreaming im not going to marry you - u must be crazy - dont make a joke of urself- n ANgad is like I know how to get what i want - we'll see who is made a joke of - and btw i have a surprise for you - and ofcourse its her mum and dad!

Who seem to know everything and are happy if the kids are happy her dad was worried bout her - K excuses herself - and A follows saying "Mum dad mien abhi aya!"

HE catchs K on the steps and is like ur parents are so happy to see u happy with me - and im happy to see elderly ppl happy!We will b married in 10 days Kripa and its all ur fault - I only said in front of the bose family that we were married - but you said it in front of the press- everyone will know humne chupke shaadi ki thi - so we have to make it real achi shaadi kurkaye and show the whole world now! You said you were going to destroy my life - we'll see who destroys who's life - u will curse the day u decided to come here and do this - you wana play games lets play them baby! ( A looks sooo hot as he walks away here!) K is left crying on steps...

K then walks into the room where her mum is on the fone talking to the dr - she asks wats up and with persistence finds out from her mum that her dad has a blockage in his heart and has suffered 2 minor heart attacks - K is upset to hear this - her mum goes on to say her dad was upset when he found out bout Zaib /Angad thing in the newspaper - and then A turned up claiming that they were in love etc - her dad was unwilling to believe tht K wanted to split up with Prithvi but A convinces him that A was trapped and jailed and had to become Z and A&K are in love and finally her dad listened as A was truthful - its just that her dad should not have anymore stress....

NExt scene shows Damini n Mishti having tea n Prithvi comes down and picks up morning papaer - which has a big headline - K accepts secret marriage to Zaib! and Prithvi gets all upset and leaves - once Mishti and Damini see this Damini calls K to sign papers - but K refuses until she has spoke to Prithvi - she is trying to say to prithvi she doesnt want a divorce - but he just cries and walks away - K is left crying and on realising that that is what he wants she signs papers thinking bout all the times she shared with him - she gives them to Damini and walks away ...

Angad and His mom and K's mom are sitting with a Pandit setting the date - looks like 2moro is the only day possibe - for the next 6 months - well its a bit short notice but they will manage - they ask A if he is ok with it - he says NO - cant it b today? lol - they decide to keep the sangeet that night... just then K walks in - and is all teary holding her copy of divorce papers - A then puts his arm around her and tells her that there wedding that was gona b in 10 days is gona be the next day! K is shocked and the mums hug and think about who they will arrange everything so quick!

NExt scene is the sangeet sign - and dadi( looking very trendy with her hair down and straight and no glasses!- plus wearing pink!) announces that 2night is the sangeet of the girl we all love very much and i pray she is saved from all evil eyes!

The party continues and Abhijeet and Prajakta sing - while all the ppl from all the other shows on sony etc arrrive at the party! ( including jassi and tusshar kapoor with dad!)

Then A is shown trying to get ashirwaad from dadi - who refuses to recognise him and says - im here for kripa and my familys respect - for the first time Angad im not happy for you - I know what K is going thru - and walks away while the camera zooms in on Angad......

Ok guys there it is - a good episode all in - probably get to see more of the sangeet in 2moros episode! Hope you all liked it! (",)

Chandini (", )

December 21st Update

Update by MUMU Living Doll πŸ˜ƒ

Pictures by Fareed/Nomi  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=157405&K W=21 st

Video by Fareed/Nomi  
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=157453&K W=21st

Welcome to Angad and Kripa's Sangeet.

Today's characters:

Angad
Kripa
Naina
Dadi
Kartik
Shabbir

Gayatri
Suryaban
A fake gal and her husband.

Banno rani tumhe sayaani honi hi tha hona hi tha hona hi tha
E raja ki tumko raani honi hi tha hona hi tha hona hi tha
Banno rani ek din tumko banne raja ke ghar doli mein jaake
Hum sakhiyon se yoon anjaani honi hi tha hona hi tha hona hi tha
Banno rani tumhe sayaani honi hi tha hona hi tha hona hi tha

Kripa is sitting with so many gals. Someone is putting mehendi in her hand. she is looking beautiful.Suryaband and gayatri r watching their pretty daughter. Gayatri is happy and her tears r proving it.

Sangeet is going on. 1st performace is Indian Idol 1's contestants Rahul Vaidya and Prajakta shukre. they sing the song from K3g.

Suraj hua maddham, chaand jalne laga
Aasmaan yeh haai kyoon pighalne laga
Main thehra raha, zameen chalne lagi
Dhadka yeh dil, saans thamne lagi
Oh, kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai
Sajna, kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai

Angad is walking. He is looking like a prince with black sherwani and pink dupatta. Kripa is also coming towards him with gorgeous pink suit. some gals have holded dupatta on her head. kripa remembers some scenes with pritvhi. At a time.. they both stand infront f each other. What a lovely scene. They stare each other and the romantic background music makes the environment more romantic.

After the song, Jassi and nandu come to congratulate them. Jassi greets kripa and says she is looking beautiful. Nanddu thinks zaib is also looking dashing. jassi thinks zaib's heath is not well becuase kripa is looking damn beautiful.. so...zaib says.. nehi aisa kuch nehi hai.. and he blushes.. shabbir gives a smile. Nanddu calls kripa lucky becuase she is not getting a handsome husband... infact she is marrying a person who loves her honestly.Kripa didn like the statement. Jassi and Nanddu congratulate them once again and leave.

Next performace is again by Rahul and Prajakta: Touba touba ishq mein kar gaiyah...

Now here is the last performance by : Tina parekh-hiten tejwani and gurpreet singh-amna sharif.

They perform the song chamse woh ajaye.. chamse.. from the film Dus and Chal pyaar karegi from the film "Jab pyaar kisi se hota hai".. hanji hanji. I was a bit confused about the outfits of angad and gurpreet. same color.. same combination.

dil kutch kehta hain
lab kutch kehtey hain
behke behke se hum hote hain
jo kehna chahe
woh keh bhi jaye
aaise lamhe toh
kam hote hain
pyar mein koi nayi baat nahi
yeh aaisa jo ho jaye
dhunde nigaahein jab har pal usko
apna dil kho jaye
aankhon mein kyon chehra uska thodasa dhundhlaye re
cham se woh aa jaye cham se aa jaye
cham se woh aa jaye man pe cha jaye
cham se woh aa jaye cham se aa jaye

and

(O ladke deewaane, kahan se aaya tu
Dulhan ko le jaane kahan se aaya tu) - 2

Chal pyaar karegi

Haan ji haan ji

Mere saath chalegi

Na ji na ji

Ho chal pyaar karegi

Haan ji haan ji

O mere saath chalegi

Na ji na ji

Arre tu haan kar ya na kar teri marzi soniye
Hum tujhko uthaakar le jaayenge
Doli mein bithaakar le jaayenge

Hum ghar mein kahin chhup jaayenge
Sang tere nahin hum aayenge

Ho, chal pyaar karegi

Haan ji haan ji

Mere saath chalegi

Na ji na ji

At the end of the some angad and kripa also join them and dance.Meanwhile a mercedes benz stops and a gal gets down. she gets a dhakka by gayatri.. she apologises. Gayatri wants to know if she is looking for anyone. That gal aks about zaib. Gayatri thought she is zaib's friend but that fake gal says she is zaib's wife. U can see her jewellries and mangal sutra free. LOL

Zaib, kripa, naina, suryaban, gayatri and that fake gal r shown in a corner. They r all disturbed. That gal is telling everyone to believe her. she is not lying.. she is really zaib's wife. she has her marriage certificate and photos. she comes and zaib wants to know if zaib is leaving her for kripa. whats her faul and what about their child. zaib is totally shocked. gayatri and Naina r falling.. LOL..
Gayatri wants to know the truth and she tells angad to speak out. Naina can bet this gal is lying. her son can never do this.That gal keeps saying that bhagwan ko sakshi man ke zaib and she got married.in the mean time kartik enters.

Zaib gives a shock to everyone by calling that gal his wife. he did not reveal this truth becuase he was scared. he was worried about everyone's reaction. when he was in Dubai.. he got married with this gal. Zaib was totally mad to get kripa back in his life. he forgot about his wife and child. now zaib ka zameer jag chuka hai. He was doing a great mistake. he apologises to that gal and confesses his love infront of everyone. zaib also apologises to kripa. he says he can not marry her. LOL. zaib tells that gal to not to worry. everything will be fine. he takes some sindoor and wants to put that in that gal but a hand stops him. Another man enters and tells him to stop it becuase this gal is his wife. LOL.. haahahahahaha..angad was choo cweet in this scene.

he keeps saying.. kya huwa bhai.. she is my wife and mein uski mang mein sindoor lagana chahti hoon.However, that guy says that this gal is her wife. Now the truth is revealed. Kripa hires that gal to break her marriage with angad. This gal is poor and her husband has no job.she wanted to earn some money for her ill kid, thats why she was acting. Naina wants to know the person behind all these but dadi saves kripa. She apologies to everyone but Naina wants to send her police station. everyone controls naina. LOL
angad knows the person behind this drama. U must kripa's facial expression.. hahahaahaha...when that gal apologises to angad he tells that its not her fault and he knows the person who did it. Then he looks at kripa.

everyone leaves where angad and kripa r still there. angad tells kripa.: kyun par gayi na chal ulti?" angad followed kripa when went an acting school at the morning.Receptionist is angad's die hard fan. she told everything about kripa. she met an actress and receptioninst gave him all the detail. angad collected them and gave to shabbir. Shabbir brought that gal's husband at the correct time. kripa's palin is failed. angad think kripa is bad times. he wants to know Mrs. Kripa Bose's reaction after loosing this game. Kripa is shown totally disturbed. angad thinks she is in "No comments mood." Angad tells kripa that her would be hubby has won the macth. LOL
Angad tells kripa to forget this "har" and get ready for putting shadi ka har and he leaves becuase everyone is waiting for him.