Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

THE Royal Dance: April 6th Analysis (Page 3)

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=wendy25]i will come with a full fledged reply 
Agree with your each and every single point shama .

Thank you Wendy! Tongue

today manayata and uday take a life out of me with there crackling chemistry. 

Right na?? Clap

today manyata feels the first possessive impact for uday. if not then what is need to going away from the dance floor. she can ignore them simply.this shows that something has pricked her heart. she felt threat over her possession. his actions does matters to her.despite how much she deny. i also noticed that she was trying to behave by making monotonus faces as if she doesn't care whatever uday is doing but when she started failing she decided to escape. she doesn't love him but still affected by his actions. she started to develop a soft corner and a trust on uday which she never shows for akash . she is becoming dependent on him and yet she has not realized. when he was leaving her on dance floor i found that scene so touchy and pure. she does't want him let her go. she was enjoying genuinely with him. not only enjoying i felt some innocent bond of trust and liking b/w them. i felt like there childhood friendship bond is rejuvenating and blossoming b/w them . so pure with a blind belief on eachother and the way he says to her that 'hum tumhe sambhal lenge ' . i was saying in my heart that only this man can support you manyata and will be with you till death. not ever let him go.there relationship is like more than friendship and less than love. they have can't live with you and can't live without you like thing b/w them. this enhances the innocence and adorability of their relationship especially from manyata's side.she expects him to be there with her in every situation. manyata is developing a child like trust on uday. she doesn't even once remember akashLOL. loving there bonding from the core.

I seriously have no words to reply on your beautiful commentary. You wrote everything i feel about their relationship in more details! Clap Simply beautiful. I completely agree Wendy, that moment when she told him to not leave her, there was that dependence on him or when she was trying to act like him not being with her didn't affect her, but it did. It's so sweet the continuation of that sweet childhood friendship to something more...Big smile

j i have no words to describe her cheapness and foolishness. like seriously tripping  manyata will make her look more like yuvrani . i wouldn't start about her cheap antics of blackmailing uday otherwise i will lost my mental balance. its really disgusting to see that how she throws her self on a guys feet who is least interested in him. she know that uday wouldn't let manyata go so easily. she knows him from childhood but still she blackmailing a person who have 100 times more sharp and evil brains than her and can turn her into ashes. what else can we expect from this silly girl. how can any one be so ignorant. she lives in an imaginary world whereuday and his w*f  looks has no impact on her .
she really needs to get a life because i can see her sratching walls of mental asylam . brijraj a hopeless father and useless ruler. he is just imparting his stupidness in his daughter with double intensity.

I know that girl...SIGH. I mean I sense the more divided the sisters get...the more I see the potential of Brijraj becoming cunning against J...I think Giriraj and him will realize they were focusing on the wrong girl to get in their evil clutches and start supporting J because she would be easy to manipulate into their hands. This track might not happen now, but it may happen because Brijraj's dislike for M continues to grow especially when he told J that he supports her over M. Angry

about ploys , i am also freaking curious to know the suspense of ds ploy and that phone call. j's ploy hold no value for me . i know she will bring manveer closer somehow  but nowdays she is becoming a real pain . can't see uday dancing on her tunes. menaka and vijay will just their to add mirch as you said.

I know somehow I feel her doing these ploys will bring interesting ways for ManVeer to be closer, but it's STILL disgusting to watch her plot like that. Ugh Dead She's such a buzzkill, ruining the ManVeer moments with her blackmailing.

dying from the suspense this drama is unfolding. 
hope the story will keep progressing nicely next week too. i hope for the increase in trps. 

ME TOO!! I hope TRPS increase A LOT! This WEEK was SUPERB. It deserves to at least be in the charts this week AND remain there. Fingers crossed!

any ways lovely analysis shama . love your post as usual and sorry for giving late reply.   

Thank you Wendy, I always love the continued appreciation from you! Big smile And no problem, I am guilty of late reply as well,  LOL It's enough that you post your insights, always a pleasure to read![/SmileQUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanaaz4u

loved ur analysis to the coreClap always love it...ur outlook towards each epi is very positive...in other words u bring out all the positive aspects of DEK...yeah i missed ur analysis of 5th april epiCry anyways i am happy nowBig smile

Thank you so much fanaaz4u (sorry don't know you're name)!!!!Big smile I always appreciate your positive support and it's my pleasure to write these positive analyseBig smiles.I believe that the CVs have a Manveer gameplan and I was upset that people didn't see the hints like I did in the show, Monash was just a conflict for U-M to develop their relationship. 

Aww, I am sorry about april 5th...I just couldn't find the timeOuch...it made me upset because it was such an awesome episode too!!! Cry

Well, I'm glad you're happy with yesterday's analysis!!! It was, as always, my pleasure to write it! Big smile 
LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sim1623

They literally burned their screen with their intense dance! It was mind-blowing, I tell you... 

They did!!! It was AMAZING, FANTASTIC, MIND-BLOWING, and MORE!!! Big smileClapWink

I also noticed that Manyata took two big steps in her life today: A.) She danced with Uday (remember the time she danced with Akash?) 

That's why I mainly titled the analysis, THE royal danceLOL

B.) She was actually kind of jealous of J! I was stunned! and TBH, I really didn't get what J meant in the precap, does Uday have to kiss her or something? 

Yes, she was, na??? FINALLY something from her angle!! LOLI think J will have a ploy for UV to kiss her, because she would never want UV to do that to M...But somehow, I think/hoping that this will backfire and only make ManVeer closer...fingers crossed! Shocked

And I realized that if the PH hadn't had that repeat episode one monday, today would have been their 100th episode!Party Can't wait for the weekend to be over!

INdeed, we would have seen it on Friday! SIGH...OH WELL...ME TOO!!! I can't wait for the weekend to be OVER...I am going to go crazy today and tomorrow!!! I am trying to find things to do from sunrise to sunset to distract me because I am getting so impatient! LOL

Simran :D...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri01

Thxs for the analysis

Always a pleasure pri01! WinkBig smileBig smileBig smile

Go to top