India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

6/4/12 Arjun-Purvi:Moments, Protect and Danger

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
On way to the conference Arjun's car suddenly stops. Arjun gets out to check what the problem is. Punni along with the other two associates is waiting for Arjun-Purvi who have not arrived yet. Punni calls up Purvi who tells her about the car problem and asks her not to wait them go ahead because if they are late someone should be there to report. After Purvi completes her call Arjun informs her that car will take time to repair as the mechanic is taking it to garage to get it fix.

Arjun and Purvi are walking on road. Purvi trips and Arjun holds her asks her to be careful. The two realize how close they are and Arjun slowly leaves Purvu's hand. They start walking when Arjun puts his coat on Purvi who is feeling cold while Dil Kyun Yeh Mera plays. Purvi eyes fall on dhabba where some men and ladies are dancing in folk tunes. Purvi goes there and Arjun follows her. Purvi is enjoying the dance when one lady comes takes Purvi with her. Purvi comes dressed in rajastani attire. Arjun is surprised to see her. Purvi starts dancing with other ladies while Arjun clicks her pictures in his camera. A guy approaches Arjun asks to click instant picture with turban. Arjun refuses when Purvi comes there and asks the guy to click picture. She makes Arjun wear the turban and gets picture clicked with him. Arjun sees the picture and says how it didn't came nice. Purvi returns the turban and asks the guy to click one without it. Purvi comes near to Arjun smiles for picture while Arjun seems to be effected . The guy clicks picture hands it to Purvi who tells Arjun when happiness comes you should live the moment. Purvi goes on talking while Arjun looks at her lovingly. Purvi looks at Arjun who is staring her and both feel a bit awkward. Purvi says she would change her clothes and leaves.

Arjun and Purvi are having food when Purvi eats something spicy asks for water. Arjun goes and gets water for her. A couple are sitting at next table, the lady tells how much love is there between them addressing to Arjun-Purvi while the man says when love is new the boys treat girls like princess. Purvi tells them there is nothing like that between them he is her boss and she is a employee. The man apologizes. Arjun and Purvi look at each other.

Punni is in car wondering why Purvi didn't call her. She rings up Purvi who informs their car is still not fixed. Punni is angry that Purvi didn't tell her earlier for which Purvi apologizes. Arjun notices some guys looking at Purvi in a wrong way and goes stands near Purvi covering her. Purvi is puzzled but then she realizes why Arjun is doing this and gives a silent smile. The mechanic comes and informs the car has been repaired. Arjun and Purvi leave from dhabba.

Punni seem to be really worried at the thought of Arjun-Purvi being together alone which could be seen. Arjun seem to be effected when Purvi came close to him posting for picture. He didn't knew why he felt that way. When Purvi starts talking about when happiness comes one should live the moment Arjun was admiring her. Whatever things she is told him is somewhere getting registered in his mind. Arjun has always given importance to his work/business/deal he never got chance to enjoy and live the moment which is what Purvi taught him today. These moments they spend with each other will never be forgotten by them. It will always stay in their memories. When Arjun saw those men starring at Purvi and without saying anything went stood there covering her. Initially Purvi was surprised but she understood why he did so that he was protecting her.

For some reason I could sense some danger. Punni getting worried about Arjun-Purvi being together, the couple at dhabba thinking of Arjun-Purvi as lovers, the men starring at Purvi in a wrong way. Now will those men follow Arjun-Purvi or not, will there will be another obstacle on the way to conference, will the conference be successful we will have to wait and watch. Looks like this Pune trip will bring some twist to Arjun-Purvi story.

PS:
I don't want the pictures from dhabba to land up in Punni's hand nor do I wish Purvi discloses about whatever happened at dhabba to Punni.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanashanaa01pch76..PlayfulKiss..BeccaDarlynepurethoughtsoapwatcher1-Nirvana-saijahnaviiqbalsloverkrishnariaHuma-.Angel-Swetha--Preeti-

Sharee12 Senior Member
Sharee12
Sharee12

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
nice shruti di Thumbs Up... god punni is an old irritating character..Pig lol...
i love ARVI..Day Dreaming  plus things they say to each other will be used in the future... during their hard times ( i know )

( ekta don't ruin them, like you ruin Manav and archu plzzz Hug)

P.S i want their relationship to be built on strong grounds,Approve opposite of Archu and manav.. 

i see today that they will be mega super stars the chemistry is awesome.. as i always say...

I hope punni gets what she deserves Angry 

Star ARVI Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Beccapurethoughtsoapwatcher1

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
wonderful post Shruu Di! Hug
wonderful epi today!we cud see a progression in ArVi's story..Arjun is so protective about Purvi..i hope he realises his feelings soon n so does Purvi..both are so adorable..

the photo clicking part was so good..Purvi looked so comfortable with Arjun n smiling looking at the photo..how nice they luk tgr!n Arjun admiring Purvi..and at last Purvi too admired him wen he hid her behind..all in all wonderful epi!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Beccapurethought

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharee12

nice shruti di Thumbs Up... god punni is an old irritating character..Pig lol...
i love ARVI..Day Dreaming  plus things they say to each other will be used in the future... during their hard times ( i know )

( ekta don't ruin them, like you ruin Manav and archu plzzz Hug)

P.S i want their relationship to be built on strong grounds,Approve opposite of Archu and manav.. 

i see today that they will be mega super stars the chemistry is awesome.. as i always say...

I hope punni gets what she deserves Angry 

Star ARVI Heart

Thanks Sharee

Punni was so worried at the thought of Arjun-Purvi being together. It won't be surprising if she realizes the connection these two share during Pune trip. I don't want Purvi to share anything related to her and Arjun with Punni as Punni will try to use it for her own benefit.

Arjun and Purvi are unknowingly leaving their footprints in each other life. Whatever moments they have spend with each other those heart to heart conversations are moments that will stay in their memories forever.

In future when Purvi rejects Arjun's love I want her to tell him honestly the reason for her decision instead of saying I don't feel for you to or make him hate her to distant himself from her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharee12Beccapurethoughtsoapwatcher1

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnaria

wonderful post Shruu Di! Hug
wonderful epi today!we cud see a progression in ArVi's story..Arjun is so protective about Purvi..i hope he realises his feelings soon n so does Purvi..both are so adorable..

the photo clicking part was so good..Purvi looked so comfortable with Arjun n smiling looking at the photo..how nice they luk tgr!n Arjun admiring Purvi..and at last Purvi too admired him wen he hid her behind..all in all wonderful epi!

Thanks RiaHugHug

You can see an understanding, connection, certain amount of comfort level between Arjun-Purvi. They have touched each other's heart. Purvi brought a change in Arjun and he admits it. She taught her to see life in a different way. Purvi is broken due to whatever happened with her recently and Arjun tries to motivate her bring her out from that state. The bond they share gets more stronger and deeper.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Beccapurethoughtsoapwatcher1

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

PS:
I don't want the pictures from dhabba to land up in Punni's hand nor do I wish Purvi discloses about whatever happened at dhabba to Punni.

This is what i predicted. I am so sure those pics are gonna put Purvi into a big trouble. As it is Sulo Aai was against her going to Pune and now this is gonna make sure Purvi resigns from that JobSleepyBeda Garg!

Best part of the Entire Epi was that Walk. I just loved that<3 I wish they had extended that a bit with some good conversation. The one whih they had in the car should have been incorporated in this scene about that Winning and Loosing in life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Becca

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Originally posted by *Shruti*

PS:

This is what i predicted. I am so sure those pics are gonna put Purvi into a big trouble. As it is Sulo Aai was against her going to Pune and now this is gonna make sure Purvi resigns from that JobSleepyBeda Garg!

Best part of the Entire Epi was that Walk. I just loved that<3 I wish they had extended that a bit with some good conversation. The one whih they had in the car should have been incorporated in this scene about that Winning and Loosing in life

Expected isn't it? Purvi has kept the picture with herself so if Punni opens Purvi's purse or it falls out if it accidentally and Punni eyes falls in it then it's done. All the hints they have been giving since the engagement got broken Vinay linking Arjun-Purvi, them coming alone in car which breaks down now if these pictures land in wrong hands it will create some dhamaka.

I want Purvi to stand for herself. Instead of Archana or Arjun defending her she needs to give piece of mind to Vinay and those who point fingers at her character. In last few episodes they have show Purvi mellowing down after whatever happened with her. Punni is showing how efficient she is at work. It won't be surprising if Punni tries to show how inefficient Purvi is at work to put her down so that she herself resigns or is thrown out of job bcoz once she realizes Purvi is a threat to her mission she will want Purvi to stay away from Arjun which is only possible if Purvi doesn't work in the company. If Arjun-Purvi get linked then she would add fuel to fire fill Sulochna's ears with her sweet talks and Sulochna will ask Purvi to resign.

I wish they had shown some good conversation during the walk. Btw did you notice Arjun had wore the same suit he wore when he had come to Mumbai for first time and met Purvi and the dress Purvi wore was the same when Arjun gives her job back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Beccapurethought

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top