Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

Tears..fears of jhanvi continues...

saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thats the question coming up in mind watching dil se dua.

When  will your tears stop rolling down your cheeks and a smile back on your face?..when will your fear over?..

From her tortures with viraj to delhi jhanvi still suffering and in tears.she nearly landed at the police station but got saved by the awasthi..

Rajeev awasthi was kinda rude with jhanvi and  his wife a bit too sweet..hope they are good people but i dont think her pain and tears will be over anytime soon..

Viraj is acting more like a pyscho with jhanvi gone from the house...poor girl got tied up just like jhanvi..

A request to CV can we move the pace of the show a bit more and stop this tears of jhanvi ...

Edited by saveeta24 - 07 April 2012 at 11:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SheIsTheOneFatima_Qharshu.sundasSunShine_ASamraat_92

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Am actually liking they are focusing on her trauma and state of mind ... because if they show her abruptly put everything behind and move on as Sia it would be kinda off ... I am enjoying the fact they are focusing on it, little things reminding her of the torture

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima_Qharshu.sundas

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
As for Viraj ... i said it before i don't feel he is sad Jhanvi is dead ... only thing bothering him is how she died without her permission and even after her death all he thinks about is how to take his revenge 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

premeeristrymanasi_31Fatima_Q-DavneetKaur-harshu.sundasSunShine_A

saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I agree but an overexcess of her trauma can kill the interest..it will be like deja vu...

As jhanvi we have seen enough of her tears and pain but now as Sia things should start changing for her  gradually but i know CV will create more trial and tribulation for jhanvi ..Sia..

It will be a continuity of her problems coming out of nowhere to finally someone putting  forward a helping hand to her..raghav her savior...

Its just heartwrenching to see jhanvi so helpless and in pain...

Edited by saveeta24 - 06 April 2012 at 11:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

april10Fatima_Qharshu.sundasSoaps1SunShine_A

april10 IF-Rockerz
april10
april10

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I liked the process which jhanvi is going through but I also want to speed up the pace.  

@Saveeta I do not think that her tears will stop even in near future since she has to start struggle for her living.  Even when she will go look for job her struggle will start from there it self since all the certificates were destroyed and even after HC entry may he will try to help her but it will be very hard for her to trust men again 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24manasi_31premeeristryFatima_Qharshu.sundasSoaps1

harshu.sundas IF-Stunnerz
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
viraj was ewww 2day.Dead...

nd even i agree wid Nads, dat it is better they show d vulnerable side of SIA, dat wud even more light up her collission wid RAGHAV.Blushing...
cos no way she wud trust any men so easily..Day Dreaming...so hw RAGHAV wins her trust wud b a must watch..Day Dreaming...Day Dreaming...cant really wait.Day Dreaming..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima_Q

saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Definitely jhanvi will start looking for a job soon.as i said more trial and tribulation for her...

i feel that awasthi guy will create a problem for jhanvi..he wont like her staying at his house esp how he talked with jhanvi..

Now wat's the story ahead with raghav entry cant predict only we know he will save jhanvi..in wat circumstances we dont know yet..

A confusion though these awasathi are they really  DR..rana cousins?..i remember on  the phone call she told jhanvi  they have found a place for her  to stay...the lady is a bit too sweet with jhanvi..lets see ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima_Q

harshu.sundas IF-Stunnerz
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
yaa saveeta, saviour means , save her 4m all d evils nd not just gundas...entry can b anytym , anyday, dats wat HC saidDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24Fatima_Q

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index