India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

A brilliant episode.

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Another exceptional episode today. Hatts of to CV's..

A long discussion between Sinal today. Siddhi, observed the change in kunal and seems to be confirmed herself, that  he too loves her. So, trying to get the truth out from kunal by her regular arguments ( i could make this, from her behaz to kunal). Ofcourse, Sinal confession takes little more time. Now he is worried about her safety and recovery only. What a dialogue he said... "mein tumhe marte huwa dekha hain, Pata nahin kiski dua se bach gayi. ... Ab dubara tume apne jaan se khel nahi denge sakta". Once again hatts off to Writer & directors tooo.

Siddhi had been passionately in love with him. She was brave enough to run any risk to save his life. KUnal is also not less here. Slowly started loving her. And he promised to siddhi, that he will win the case.So, there are great chances, we can see kunal as a brilliant and practical lawyer once again,  not for him, but for siddhi. He will do anything for siddhi, he treats her like a queen. Is there any great word to name their relationship instead of Love????

Kunal played smartly while tracing rohit where abouts by warning Servant  and reached the Form House,  very brilliantly in a quick pace. I liked his moves today very much. His acting abilities, his expressions... waaww am falling short of words to praise Sameer.

Lost but not least and the very important thing i loved and just loved in this episode is... ROHIT SLAPPING RICHA. Richa deserves this. She was rejected by her father and now brother tooo. Unlucky women due to her own madness and foolishness. Hope thakral himself wil take her to a psychiatrist, before she does anything else.

Seema as usual like every episode, she has done nice job. But one thing, Raj leaving the room all of suddenly is not  right, I think so. This effected siddhi seems to be, based on her expression of guilty.

What else not, each and every frame is worth watching today. CV's truly delivered a week full of fantastic episodes.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312raju73sanchanasaditiarorabharo-apoorvasposhahstuti123-Rojaa-awesumsonianorzar

Simi. IF-Dazzler
Simi.
Simi.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I agree Gayathri...it was a brilliant episode today...and moreover even Richa's family feels that Kunal is right in his place as that day Thakral said that he is happy that Kunal is with Siddhi and her and today Rohit said that ab mujhe pata chala ke Kunal tumse nafrat kyon karta hai...and also Thakral doesnt want to fight her case
I dont know why but from Richa's expressions in the precap... I felt like she is gonna commit suicide...bcz psycho ppl like her end up doing that only...

Edited by Simi. - 06 April 2012 at 11:50am
Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi.

I agree Gayathri...it was a brilliant episode today...and moreover even Richa's family feels that Kunal is right in his own as that day Thakral said that he is happy that Kunal is with Siddhi and her and today Rohit said that ab mujhe pata chala ke Kunal tumse nafrat kyon karta hai...and also Thakral doesnt want to fight her case
I dont know why but from Richa's expressions in the precap... I felt like she is gonna commit suicide...bcz psycho ppl like her end up doing that only...

Yes that true... You reminded me the dialogue which rohit told. How could i forget this... Oh my god..That was the amazing dialogue...  Richa became more aggressive when said that dialogue. Even her dad told her correctly few days back. "your madness will leave you lonelyness" only.
Woo itni jaldi suicide kar liya tho maza kya hai. She has too see Sinal winning case and living happily. Then she can be sent to mental assylum or even commiting suicide, i dont have any problem.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Nice post gayathri. I loved the episode. The highlight was, kunu wants to win the case becoz sidhi wants that. He promises his wife that he will win the case, and now worried of how to keep the promise that he made to his wife, becoz he doesn't want to disappoint her, such a devoted husband. Lucky girl sidhi .

I don't understand why raj left the room like this, that was rude. Sidhi was hurt for sure.

Seema , she is such a sweet heart, I loved the way she was taking care of sidhi . Sidhi got another sister in seema

By the way where are kapil and Shilpa, aren't they worried about their sister ?

Concerning Richa , I dunno why but after watching yesterday's and today's episode, I strongly feel that Richa will blurt out the truth. Becoz she was behaving like a real mad girl , list her mental balance. I think sidhi will cross question her and Richa, unable to control her anger , will tell the truth. Let's hope for the best

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73Gayathri_MSK

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Nice post gayathri. I loved the episode. The highlight was, kunu wants to win the case becoz sidhi wants that. He promises his wife that he will win the case, and now worried of how to keep the promise that he made to his wife, becoz he doesn't want to disappoint her, such a devoted husband. Lucky girl sidhi .

I don't understand why raj left the room like this, that was rude. Sidhi was hurt for sure.

Seema , she is such a sweet heart, I loved the way she was taking care of sidhi . Sidhi got another sister in seema

By the way where are kapil and Shilpa, aren't they worried about their sister ?

Concerning Richa , I dunno why but after watching yesterday's and today's episode, I strongly feel that Richa will blurt out the truth. Becoz she was behaving like a real mad girl , list her mental balance. I think sidhi will cross question her and Richa, unable to control her anger , will tell the truth. Let's hope for the best

Well said Roshani. Siddhi is too lucky for having such a devoted husband. Kunal promise kiya, Agar woo kitni mushkil hai tho bhi,  kuch bhi karega siddhi ke liye... Haar nahin manega that tooo in the court. No way.
And also he learned controlling his emotions, specially anger. He told that even,  first time when he went to thakral's after siddhi kidnap. I dont know how will the court scene will be managed on monday. Siddhi cannot be able to come. Kya chamatkar CV's ne plan kiya hoga.

A one liner for Sinal, " Aye... Agar tum chahe thoo mein case bhi jeet loonga.. par tume kabhi kahi nahi jaane doonga"

Even iam wondered where the Kapil and Shilpa. I observed one thing, Seema has been given much importance in the show after the sinal. Hope she may play a vital role in clearing Sinal's misunderstanding.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73Radzy-Rojaa-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top