mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rythmdivine

luved ur post meenaxi ji...Thumbs UpThumbs Up
indeed the first 10mins of the episode were simply magical...Embarrassed
take a bow CVs...they seriously did an outstandin job today...Thumbs Up
everything was perfect today...except for lunatic DAKSH...kitna chillata hai yaar...isko heart attack kaise nahi aata...aagggrrr...AngryAngry
and as u said the BG music was simply amazing...it gives me goose bumps wenever i listen to it...be it karpuragauram or the SHIV SATI bg..SmileSmile
the entire DKDM team needs a standin ovation...hats off to them seriously...Clap
Thanks, but no ji pleaseLOL
I am going to remember those 10 mins foreverSmile
This  a perfect modern age Mytho. Everything & everyone was just perfect, they did an outstsnding work.
Daksh was missing in the precap, Brhmaji must have given him some good advice, infront of everyone he must have obeyed it. Otherwise he doesn't listen to his own father & expects his daughter to listen to himLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983-Nehaaa-

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
simply Divine...the moment I see Lord Shiva...( I mean Lord Shiva not Mohit who oozes divinity in the character) and Sati together am moved to tears and exported to a totally divine world altogether...beautifully said mnx12

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalg

I honestly enjoyed the entire episode...Mahadev with that calm cool composed smile and every time Daksh questioned his motives, Mahadev did not have to utter a word because everyone around them (Prasuti, Kashyap, Dadichi) would come back with logical, plausible answers...it almost looked like Mahadev was enjoying the whole thing immensely! Complete opposites...Daksh getting angry, his BP shooting to the limits and Mahadev...cool as ice! Loved it! LOL 
daksh was getting more & more angry with everyone giving him  a valid reason to accept the marriage. He wanted to insult Shivji but Shivji agreed, about daksh accepting the marriage & kept on smiling throughout, that must have angered him more. Loved seeing smiling Shivji after a long time.Smile
The entire epi. was good.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983-Nehaaa-.....Lata.....

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9neelanjana9

ClapClapClap
Thanks dearSmile
mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

@ mnx...brilliant summary of the episode
yes it was a key episode the bond between Shiv and Sati
Daksh ..a typical human being ,egotistical ,drunk  with power,wielding power ,misusing it... and Shiv  ,the all seeing all knowing..calm with divine wisdom. Sati a true worshipper ,devout and unshaken in her inner faith..
Hammie thanksSmile
The bond between them is so pure, so strong, which lead to this moment in Swayamvar today.
You've described Daksh so well, Shivji mostly smiles at his tantrums, which makes him more angryLOL Sati has become confident now. Shivji is the bestSmile

.....Lata.....

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

i think in sati's yuga women has enjoyed much independence... but after sati's marriage daksh melodrama over the issue" his daughter his property" like that irritated even gods ...that is the reason now a days our customs are male oriented when it comes to marriage ...

poor dakshAngry he is creating such a critical situation  even for mahadev to marry his lady love then what will happen to normal boys of this world LOL cant imagine in prasuti rani's language we say "shadayantra "
IndependanceLOL, we are learning from Sati, how to follow your own mindBig smile
Since Satyuga, we have come a long way, we are changing & will keep on changing.
Daksh comes out as one of the stronget villion in MythologyLOL 
mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lata2011

simply Divine...the moment I see Lord Shiva...( I mean Lord Shiva not Mohit who oozes divinity in the character) and Sati together am moved to tears and exported to a totally divine world altogether...beautifully said mnx12
I too never see them as Mohit & Mouni, for me they are Shivji & Sati, that's why the divine feeling comes
very nautral. Yesterday it was amazing. Till Daksh intrupted everything was divine, a different world as you've said.
Thanks LataSmile

.....Lata.....

-Nehaaa- Senior Member
-Nehaaa-
-Nehaaa-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by rythmdivine

luved ur post meenaxi ji...Thumbs UpThumbs Up
indeed the first 10mins of the episode were simply magical...Embarrassed
take a bow CVs...they seriously did an outstandin job today...Thumbs Up
everything was perfect today...except for lunatic DAKSH...kitna chillata hai yaar...isko heart attack kaise nahi aata...aagggrrr...AngryAngry
and as u said the BG music was simply amazing...it gives me goose bumps wenever i listen to it...be it karpuragauram or the SHIV SATI bg..SmileSmile
the entire DKDM team needs a standin ovation...hats off to them seriously...Clap
Thanks, but no ji pleaseLOL
I am going to remember those 10 mins foreverSmile
This  a perfect modern age Mytho. Everything & everyone was just perfect, they did an outstsnding work.
Daksh was missing in the precap, Brhmaji must have given him some good advice, infront of everyone he must have obeyed it. Otherwise he doesn't listen to his own father & expects his daughter to listen to himLOL

ua always welcum...Hug
n okies...no ji from now on...meenaxi...Wink

mnx12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index