India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

The magical moments

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

The beginning of today's epi. was full of magical moments. Confident Sati's words, this garland is for the person whom I have always loved. Her closing the eyes, just surrendering herself to Shivji. The garland moving towards the Shivji's murti, finally reaching it's rightful place, around his neck. At kailash Shivji smiled with flower petals showering on him. Sati's prayer to Shivji, to come out of that stone. Suddenly there is  white light, everyone moving backwords, making place for the person, whose coming is indicated through that divine light. He appeared, making everyone happy. Har Har Mahadev is chanted  by most in his respect. Sati & Shivji saw each other. It was the right moment for

"Karpur gauram karunavtaram sansar saram bhujagendra haram I
 sada vasantam hrdayarvindr Bhavam Bhavani sahitam namami" II
Today everyone present saw Bhav & Bhavani together. With "Om Namah Shivay" playing at the BG, everything looked divine. Owesome part of the epi.ClapClapClap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsridhithakurNST1983-Nehaaa-coolfizzyAnjalg.....Lata.....TOTAL-ROMANTICSia889Hamlet53.FairyDust.ani_gr

Anjalg IF-Dazzler
Anjalg
Anjalg

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Lovely post...beautifully said! I am absolutely in love with the background score they play when Mahadev makes his entry...Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur-Nehaaa-mnx12TOTAL-ROMANTICani_gr

coolfizzy IF-Dazzler
coolfizzy
coolfizzy

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I really agree wid u...
As only that part was the best...
Rest of the time it was only Daksh...
And evr1 debating wid him on behalf of Shiv...
Y is evry1 speaking on behalf of Shiv??????
I think he cud make Daksh understand better...

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
the beggining was the best of the entire episode ...rest was all dakshu's bhashan and no mummy no attitude of a kid ,...stupid bakra baby seems to understand nothing 

ridhithakur Senior Member
ridhithakur
ridhithakur

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapabsolutly right bg music is just wondrs n gives more life  in Shiv Sati moments

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-mnx12TOTAL-ROMANTICani_gr

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalg

Lovely post...beautifully said! I am absolutely in love with the background score they play when Mahadev makes his entry...Day Dreaming
Whenever that BG music plays, it just creats such divine atmosphere. For today's epi, it was just perfect. In the 1st epi. Sati saw Shivji at the same place, who had appeared in the simillar manner on Sati's call. Today he came to Marry Sati on her call withe same BG music. The whole experience was owesome.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-Anjalgani_gr

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolfizzy

I really agree wid u...
As only that part was the best...
Rest of the time it was only Daksh...
And evr1 debating wid him on behalf of Shiv...
Y is evry1 speaking on behalf of Shiv??????
I think he cud make Daksh understand better...

Minus Daksh, the whole epi. was just superb.
Shivji knows Daksh will not accept him so soon, best part is he only smiled at all his drama.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

the beggining was the best of the entire episode ...rest was all dakshu's bhashan and no mummy no attitude of a kid ,...stupid bakra baby seems to understand nothing 
Daksh really acted like  achild throwing tantrums, no you can't take my favourite toy. Shivji just kept smiling at his drama. But this was expected from Daksh, he wont give up easily.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index