Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

When a man loves a woman, he neednt be Devdas (Page 8)

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

I wholeheartedly agree with reasons 1 through 10.  It was just a showcase of all the shades of ASR.  To tell you the truth I cannot imagine him as a Romeo/Majnu/Devdas type.  He was never one to patronize Khushi.  Ever.  He is the only one who can handle her sanka deviness.  He will definitely lash out at himself for the hurt he has caused her (IN PRIVATE), he will apologize and he will set it right (as he did when he fixed Payash wedding).

I love ASR because he owns his flaws.  This is me, take me for everything I am, and if you are lucky and if I trust you and myself in your presence, I might show you a glimmer of the man I could be if I wasn't busy holding up my family.

He doesn't apologize for his anger, he doesn't apologize for his arrogance, he doesn't apologize for not believing in God.  Love the I don't care about anyone's opinion of me because those who know me, know that I care - give him back love with interest and he will bring you the world.  And I love that it is so directly a foil to Shyam who is such a people pleaser with  a heart of poison.  

Arnav Singh Raizada - man of action, very few words, but his eyes say it all

Hiya AnuBig smile

Hows it going...thanks muchBig smile

Anu I dont mind being the only one who thinks this...sure I think ASR has done several things wrong...none of which are justifiable...but he is not the only guilty here...and no I am not waiting for him to be punished...because in the same breath ASR has done several good things which quite a lot of the characters here have not done

Cheers!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235Aeryn..Apz..SunoNa...Infofanmomma1128

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnsv

Nice post. fro me reason 11:is belongs to sanaya .ofcourse 2day episode belonged asr/barun n he rocked,  eventhough kushi/sanaya has only 2 scenes but she made great impact on dis episode i have to say.she clearly potrayed d pain of kushi...needless to say she is one of fine actress of al time. ipkknd fans r always gifted by 2 such great leads...

ThanksSmile

Each of us has our reasons for liking this serial ...and whatever floats our boat

Sanaya is fantabulousClapClapClapClap...there is no doubt about it

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mango-frost

awesome post! loved itt! loved the episode as well today...just one word for it that comes to my mind is "subtle" 

hey thanksBig smile

I loved the episode too...and yes as I mentioned ablove there was a genteel everyday feel to it...thankfully
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by segad

very nicely put.  You verbalized exactly why i like this show / ASR/ Arnav/Barun Sobti.  tortured, complicated yet real!

I don't get that from Khushi's characterization as yet.  Today's episode was the best IMHO.  i hope and pray she doesnt go back to OTT comedy next week.  The silent treatment works. It is effective and also shows maturation in her character, something that has been severely missing.

hey many thanksBig smileGlad to be on the same pageSmile

I will wait till Monday to determine whether there is any maturationLOL...the problem I think is that the Creatives are not sure how to project her...bubbly dukhiyari or something else...its to Sanaya's talent and credit that Khushi is played well...else the number of times CVs have change her core traits is too much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asha...

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

i hate you. dil se.. Cry i just finished rulaana dulaana in the AT on this and ways to get it back really!!

it is thank goodness that i watched the epi first and then the spoilers.. cringes to read that! but perfecto CVs! practice what you preach; eh? make ranjha of all people say that he regrets whatever he has done and then live upto it.

HIS STORY.. he loves her; he misunderstands her; he hurts her; he is angry with her; he repents; he falls back; he hurts himself; then he loves her back... and the other side of the story is a pretty blank.. we never know. there are no thought bubbles.

we all want to be loved honey. and this guy will sure repent some madness and give her what she is due. and who loves the lover? me maybe? LOL someone did say that there is only one thing that can break down the guy's shield - undying love! and i agreed! and what does he get in return? we do not know.. but he gives some and more. yeah; its not his hotness or his poetry (BTW read that) that i fell in love with.. you can bet Pinch

Hiya sinnieHugHug

And I adore you ...dil seBig smile

well said in the boldClapClap...totally get his actions and why he is doing it as the CVs give us a few monologues to link the reactions

I love the lover tooBig smileLOLLOLLOLLOL

Cheers

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-SunoNa...

pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
nice post...a beautiful episode and u summed it up beautifully!

JWMRK

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Hug for this post..

Reason 1 to 10, aptClap

And feels really sad to knw about ur mom's friend, but hats off to her to recover in this way.

will edit bck

Edit: Your post is so wonderful tht i hv nothing to add for the first time. 
U hv mirrored my thought's JWHug Fantastic post on a Fantastic characterHug 

All i can say is the man will move heaven's to earth for his loved one's..

p.s: Until nd unless the repentance is from both sides, his one sided repentance will just nt be justifiable to me, that will never work for me. She needs to repent as well.. 
Repentance nd earning each other should be from both sides as for me both are equally wrong and equally right. 

p.p.s ; And koi shaq?? After the truth is out, he will let her go honoring her wish, the day she wants to walk out ..  But as always in the back ground where none see his goodness, he will be her shadow, protect her from falling and will never even let her know of his goodness coz he has never defended himself for any act of his nor has he ever spoke of the good deeds he has done.

If some day she can ever see his undying love for his beloved people nd for her, that day she is truly his. He is an ocean , until she gets deeper into him she will never be ble to appreciate him as a human coz he is not a man of words rather a man of action's and one needs to know him to understand his action's. 

p.p.p.s: But seriously i felt bd for Kushi as well today. Arnav and Kushi's childhood has been so terrible that they are waiting for that undying love in their life. Though Kushi has so many ppl around her, she is still alone, always felt n outsider to their family , she longs for his love, for the first time ever i felt this girl longs for his love, she badly badly wants to be loved from him. 
And he, though he has so many around him, he just stays a backbone to his family, a sole bread earner, a wall which protects his family from any tide or evil,he loves his beloved one's unconditionally, but has never had any with whom he could share his pain, his grief, his all pain has been hidden deep inside, their has been none to nourish his pain and get him out of that darkness , a very young child grew up as a man very quick for his di, lost the very important part of his life his childhood.. Its only and only kushi who can get him out of this darkness, he is dying his love to be reciprocated by her, he is dying to be loved by her ..

Oh god when will these two get to know about each other's love.. 

Edited by Ankifan - 08 April 2012 at 3:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK..Apz..

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Hey JW...

Great post as always... :D

JWMRK

Go to top