Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

When a man loves a woman, he neednt be Devdas (Page 7)

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Very nice thoughts JW

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
a very meaningful ost..loved it JM...and its ASR from 1 to 10..wow

JWMRK

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I second u...
to be in love n have a great love story I don't need to.be a majnu Romeo or Devdas ..
life goes on ... u have family ppl who love u n u love them too..
The Real Magic of life is in tendering our emotions in gentle manner..
ASR does not showcase any of his emo..
but Arnav does.
he loves his Sister Nani Brother n family...
even fell in love with a real warm girl now his wife...

a passionate lover who felt betrayal...
how much he tries to ignore his indepth feelings for her he can't ..
n though he always says I don't need u to be around.. Inside his Heart burst outs I Do..!!
he is man of emotion, words , family,attitude, passion, etc along with Tender warmth hidden over the cold surface..
he is again a lava on surface, but when u see the inner Arnav u'll be wondering is he ASR??..
just like coconut...
a perfect blend ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK..Apz..

dhakad_chori Goldie
dhakad_chori
dhakad_chori

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
true... he is real... like us... not any stupid,,,,,,,, he love his family from heart...and leven love kushi... but misunderstanding has mase him tto hurt  her... love u asr...

and hands of to u .really nice post...

JWMRK

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Quoting you here:

"who despite what he has seen ...time and again"

Don't know if you are referring to the terrace scene and the auditorium scene where Shyam and Khushi were seen together. If you are let me tell you that all he saw was Shyam hugging Khushi and not the other way around.  Yes, he saw Shyam grinning like a Cheshire cat at Khushi after the competition and she seemed to be spending quite a bit of time with him but he did not see her smiling at him or holding his hand. Granted that for an over-possessive lover even these scenes are too much to take.   Yet we do not see him barge in and break the so called cozy time these two seem to be having with each other. The first time he was in so much shock that he went away before he could even hear the whole conversation and the second time he was too slow to react that these two managed to 'escape' before he reached them.

Contrast this with the numerous instances he has seen of Khushi's care for him. Isn't it strange that for a woman who is apparently carrying on with a married man even after her own marriage, she would jump to rub his head when the rod hit his head, would spin like a top to keep the house clean so that he gets back his voice, volunteer to be his 'voice' for a whole day without taking advantage of his handicap to trap him (after all the guy has given her enough pain to warrant that treatment even if she had chosen to meat it out to him)?  More importantly if she is still seeing Shyam and talking to him about their 'relationship', how come she still keeps bombarding him for the reason for their hasty marriage? 

If she was planning to play him along with Shyam so that she can get his material wealth and Shyam's 'love', then why is she going out of the way to annoy him? Should she also try to act all innocent and subservient as Shyam was acting all reformed in front of him? Why is she working so hard to start her own dabba service?

The woman is absolutely attached to her sister and her family. Would she risk their happiness by carrying on with the damaad of the house? The woman was willing to sacrifice her own happiness for her sister and would still skirt danger?

He has lived under the same roof with her for nearly two months. Even in her sleep she can think of only her family and not her 'lover'. They say that one reveals one's true feelings when in sleep and yet there was not a single instance when she even inadvertently  slip Shyam's name. 

As they say, one can see what one wants to see. Arnav can continue having doubts about his wife's character even when the truth is blatantly staring in his face.

When the day comes for him to realise how wrong he has been in judging his wife (the guy has already seen several instances of his misjudgement in the past and still has not learnt from it), I want him to go first grovel, begging for forgiveness for being such a first class idiot  and then go all out and wooo her back.  It is high time ASR comes down from his high horse.  He can climb right back on it with his wife firmly pirch in front of him after he had won her back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..asha...sbk2

Maddy1270 IF-Dazzler
Maddy1270
Maddy1270

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
agree 100% with everything you said... I watch the show for the natural acting / mannerisms that both sanaya and barun display, making their scenes so realistic [like, yesterday arnav sleeping / coming from the washroom; khushi doing things silently without looking at asr]

also hope asr isn't turned into a majnun [on realising the error of his ways] like maan was! hope he is shown repenting without losing out on his strength and arrogance: that is what makes him him!

CVs have redeemed themselves... hope they stick to subtlety and forego OTT scenes in the name of comedy / emotions

JWMRK

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
J! for the first time me without blabbering...I agree with each n every word !

Loved him in strday's epi n Kh too!

Barun is a phenomenal actor n this s the ASR I fell in luv with!

Gr8 post!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK..Apz..SunoNa...

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

hey J...dat was one helluva post !!!!! StarClap

loved it to bits !!Clap

n loved today's epi as well...of all the times i cringed seeing the nonsensical CAAMEDY...this was the perfect way to end the week...on a HIGH...!!! ClapClapClapClap

Well Barun as always leaves us awestruck and spellbound by his power packed performance...n today he was just on FIRE with the varied emotions he displayed...EmbarrassedClap it'll be really tough to see him during redemption, bcz this guy just puts in tooo much in emotional n intense scenes...CryCryCryCryCry

The only complain i have from CVs is dat...like Arnav...khushi shud also go on a redemption path which obviously CVs r in no mood to show coz Naari is alwaz right...n SP has this rishta wahi..soch nayi concept...Angry...but it really wont make any sense for ths one-sided redemption, coz mistakes happened from both sides...so repent shud be from both sides too...:-(

Hiya Garima

Thanks muchBig smile

Yup..this was a high way to end thisBig smile, I much loved Barun's performance and the whole episode has a relatively quiet genteel feel to it which was so refreshing after the loud over the top sequenced the CVs treat us to.

As to his redemption...who decides that he should be redeemed ...you?...me?...who gave us that right.

I dont think an external person can redeem us or we can decide to redeem anyone...it is for that person to seek...Embarrassed

As for Khushi...when the mindset is that an SP heroine is always right and an SP hero has to show great passion, take of his shirt, shed tears et all...then who cares anymoreLOLLOLLOLLOL...

Cheers!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52..Apz..SillyPepperSunoNa...-CoolChick-Infofan

Go to top