Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

When a man loves a woman, he neednt be Devdas (Page 6)

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

loved it man...Clap

ThanksSmile

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

Always love your posts.. so poetic yet so realistic.. I look for your posts always!
Yes, he is THE MAN who stood up for his family even with all his failings and all his cynicism ..one thing that always stood out in this man.. his love for his family.. so true..

Hey thanksBig smile

Thats very sweet of you..
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy76

@JW as usual wonderful post

Yay,..I am so happy watching today's episode. This is what we want.

Barun was rocking today portraying various kinds of emotions..take a BOW manClap. I so loved when he initially said NO to Nani and later obeyed her in order to make her happy. Same is the case with Anjali...how fortunate to have a brother like that. Wonderful. Yippee.ASR is back to business.

BS in 4 outfits..I am in heaven already Day Dreaming

And also Sanaya rocked today with her performance even though episode was of Barun's.

You are so right about below two.

a) You don't need such a contrived situation to know where keys are kept

b) Where is HP

What's with sacred thread.. Forum ppl have written so many predictions, OS, FF's what not...LOL..and what did CVs do Tai tai phishThumbs Down... Still I feel that thread going in hands of Anjali may be..may be..I don't know..dimaag kyon use karni chahti hoon yaar mein

Chao..

Hiya MadhuriBig smile

Many thanksSmile

By sacred thread you mean the Mouli dhaaga...dont know...our predictions sometimes are in vain...I guess CVs have their own story and we just need to take it as it comes

And I totally loved Barun yesterdayBig smile

Cheers!
sanjanashaika Senior Member
sanjanashaika
sanjanashaika

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
what a unique idea and lovely post! i had a great time reading it Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav_Fan

Originally posted by JWMRK

HurraayyyBig smile

Reason no 10: Barun Sobti in all of the above avatars.liner (From the attitude to the sleeping on the recliner in the most babyish way...awwDay Dreaming), to the subtle hand movements when he steps out of the bathroom when Khushi is not arount...subtle, everyday mannerisms...WOW...Barun excellent portrayal of the many moods above...and the cheery on top...the absolutely tender expressions during the Rabba Ve...loved youEmbarrassed

When a man loves a woman, he needn't become a Devdas
A lot of times I wonder when everyone is busy trashing ASR why do I like him so muchEmbarrassed...is it just because he is handsome...or because he is enacted so wonderfully...no ...it is becuase ASR is as real as me...with all the failings, all the shortcomings...all the warts that real people like me have

Yet ASR is someone who surmounted all odds to provide for his family...who loves each and evry member there...no matter the self absorbing atrocities they throw at him (save for now only AkashClapClap) ...who has not one episode in his life colored all other functioning...who despite what he has seen ...time and again...is yet where he was when he first fell in love with Khushi...just a regular guy who felt love and wanted to cherish itEmbarrassed
JW

Hi JW:

Lovely post!!! Clap

Loved all your reasons. Great to see CVs moving towards recapturing the life and soul of IPKKND. Yes, I never quite understood the literary fascination with characters like Devdas whom I consider emotionally weak and somewhat cowardly (sorry if I am upsetting someone out there who may love Devdas. This is my take of fictional character). I always thought Sarat Chandra had more affection for his female protagonists - be it Paro, Chandramukhi, or Lolita of Parineeta. In fact Shekhar of Parineeta was another example of guy in love who was emotionally weak, it was Lolita who was the strong one.

Therefore, it was quite a treat to get a character like ASR on TV, that too on daily Indian serial who was strong and flawed. And yes, even though he does shy away from emotional confrontations in front of people, he does confront his emotions. The people he loves, he loves them unconditionally. So I also hope that he won't be turned into a Devdas or Majun down the line when MU clears, and Khushi (based on spoiler from Zee) leaves/does not forgive him.

Cheers.

Hiya thereBig smile thanks muchBig smile

I very much loved the part you wrote in bold above...the message Sarat Chandra may have wanted to convey is dont do what a Devdas did...and yes the female protagonists were much more spirited, responsible and even intelligent

That and given tthe typical Hindi Star Plus serial context...I felt ASR was very different...commanded respect

The underlinedClapClap...exactly my sentiments

Dont really follow the spoilers...as the word spolier suggest they spoil the funLOLLOL...if Creatives have a vision they should not do a beaten to death track...but if they do, beyond a point who caresLOLLOL

Cheers!

Arnav_Fan

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Very good and well written post...

hey thanksBig smile
payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
you have rightly said it.

in today's episode, it was obvious that the core that was missing in recent episodes was back. we could connect ourselves with his pain, their pain. we felt their feelings. that connectivity between arshi and viewers is reestablished.

this is the true asr  that made him so popular... this is the asr i envisioned. ... mature, dignified, intelligent, caring, loving and much more.

after reading zee's spoiler, i am  apprehensive about his regret part, for the reasons you have quoated.
hope they handle that track properly.

very good post. loved it.

Edited by payasa - 06 April 2012 at 10:37pm

JWMRK

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
lovely post for a lovely epi...barun was exceptional in each & every frame...went thru' a whole gamut of expressions...khushi was shown beautifully today..hope she remains like this...

JWMRK

Go to top