Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

When a man loves a woman, he neednt be Devdas (Page 13)

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Hi JW,
read this on the run and could not help myself had to sneak in to leave my comment...

reason

After reading this just in passing...asked hubby what do you think of the Devadas Majnu type...do you think they are great lover, what they had was a once in alife time love...
He gave me this incredulous look first (a here we go again talking shit look)...and whe I insisted...he said...Devadas was a bloody loser...I'm not sure what love is but am sure as hell that that is not love...
Sigh of relief for me...we agree...I've always disliked Operas and not cos of the shrill voices or the overdramatic expression and loud dressing...but it was the tragic stories...however passionate the lyrics or the singing...they put me off by the nature of the story...
I too am yet to give love a defintion (might never get there)...but for me love is the passion and zest with which one lives life with armed with the strength of knowing one is loved or loving someone.

I see love in the cards my father wrote my mother two lines of poetry written in the language he was most at home with (my dad was mixed so native tongues were multiple) and written by a very pragmatic man who did not usually give into the liberties of frivelity...
Love was my mother who learnt the language (spent years in its literary nuances) to understand those words not satisfied with the mere traslation by another...
Love is seeing that same woman (my mom) live out the passing of my dad without morning his leaving but living life witht the same zest he had and tryingto fullfill dreams that he set out to accomplish cut short by his sudden demise...

So saying I dont expect all that from fiction...but the dynamics of the couple they have point out to a very passionate love it would be sad if they belittle it by a soppy tragic twist...

Ok love got to go...its rare the hubby and me can agree on abstracts ...so I had to share my high and now gotto go before that all to charming man turns grizzly...(remind you of someone)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235JWMRKriti4u

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by like_ipk

Hi riti4u - agree with you, especially the hilighted parts.

He has to repent and big time, so he might be shown to go the Majnu way initially but then I want him to get back to being ASR n pull himself together, seek forgiveness and even decide to let her go if that is what she wants to do. Much as it would make me sad to see him hurting, it would be totally in character for him to do that for like you said, he keeps the happiness of those he loves above himself.

For Khushi, I want to see that she accepts him as a person who is both Arnav and ASR at the same time(for now she seems confused) and who decides to stay/come back inspite of everything because she loves him.

Hey there...

Yes indeed after his redemption..I want to see khushi's love developing...more importantly she needs to understand who ASR is...last week's episode did give me hope that she understands him to some extent..when she says..you keep things at heart ..dont say it coz of your ego..but she needs to understand depth in him...she has also misunderstood him a lot when she says he doesnt care for anyone else but himself...she needs to see that man's selflessness..way he cares for his family..he may not be sweet talker but how he owns up responsibility...and then when she learns it..she complete her love story..then she can come back to him...

Hiya thereBig smile

Agree with both of you...believe that none of us can decide whether ASR is to be redeemed or not...it is a right only he hasSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjanashaika

what a unique idea and lovely post! i had a great time reading it Clap

Hey thanksBig smile, much appreciated
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

Love the title and ofcourse loved your positive post..I really hope ASR doesnt become one Devdas in the future once he finds out the truth...For some reason i liked this weeks episodes better than previous week's..And O yes Barun is seriously he is the king of expressions and emotions ClapClap..He has the ability to take an epi at some other level..And  i always like it when ASR is in ASR mode.

Hiye thereBig smile

Thanks much and appreciate itSmile

I am very impressed with Barun's portrayal of ASRClapClapClap...especially when you put it in context that Barun is very unlike ASR in his lifeEmbarrassed

Cheers
..Annie.. Goldie
..Annie..
..Annie..

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
lovely Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_93

nice post...a beautiful episode and u summed it up beautifully!

Hiya thanksBig smile

much appreciate itSmile
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmjhatial

lovely Thumbs Up

ThanksBig smile
ChaiBiskoot IF-Sizzlerz
ChaiBiskoot
ChaiBiskoot