India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

hope from today's episode

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Well today's episode was good arnav was looking so good in green jumper wow,and again di chote moment and aww khusi saw it and felt so sad that how can he treat them so differently,arnav after knowing medicine truth when talked to khusi he was looking so cute no asr attitude just cute arnav then,khusi hanging her dupatta haha aranv ke room ka kya halat banadiya hai,loved aman calling her bhabhi,khusi was looking cute with laxmi siting on floor and arnav was taunting her wearing tie it was so hubby talk I tell u poor khusi then she decided to not show him her face she was really hurt.
then arnav came no khusi first he avoided but tomorrow aswell no khusi then our lover boy got restless and searched for her awww he was looking so cute god barun has got such expression on emotional scenes it just makes you cry he looks like a smalbaby who is about to cry his regretting. Track is going to be very hard to watch for me.
anyway Ithought shyam's dhaga on arnav's cupboard will make arnav doubt oshyam but it happened nohing servant got it gave to anjali what was that?why does anjali always becomes medium for shyams rescue.
anyway now looking today's episode I think now six month will soon come to it's end with few months leap and then arnav crying me crying.
Last scene looks like khusi is teaching children tution ,i think she wakes up in morning before arnav does and goes to kitchen and at night she will come to room after he sleeps so that he won't see her face.well today's episode was very quiet looked really lonely.hope upcoming track is positive

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niccisvas

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top