ArHi FF: My Prince Charming (Thread2 Link on Pg1) - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
Hayeee!! That was BEYOND cute!!! Sooo gald he said their relationship wouldn't be a business deal!! And, she's so cute!! She told him straight up that he's her Prince Charming!!! 

Can't wait for more! And, don't worry. Take your time with updates! :)
liked it no loved loved it😆
amazing update buddy
khushi i am marrying you not adopting you🤣🤣
he proposed her😍
continue soon
thanks for pm
wow.. that was cute of Khushi to ask about his expectation..  this FF is gonna be fun.. with a young Khushi and old arnav.. if she was 18.. i was hoping if you had made arnav 26 or something.. 
really loved it...awesome writing

aww arnav's replies are so adorable and khushi is so cute...

thankx for the pm

Its cute.
I'm just confused where the story is headed.. 
Its intriguing.
i love this! They get marriage by actually agreeing together and the marriage is starting off happily! oh god this is really nice FF!

"Yes of course. I've just heard about the proposal so far. You have to do it officially." She was smiling totally thrilled.

Arnav let out a long breath, "Alright" he murmured more to himself. Khushi straightened in her chair sitting elegantly. He walked right in front of her and gracefully went down on one knee and held out his right hand. She put her little right one in his, smiling. He took in a deep breath & spoke, "Miss Khushi Gupta, I... Arnav Singh Raizada with all my heart request you to do me the honour of letting me keep this exquisite hand of yours for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?"

"Yes, I will..." Khushi graciously accepted.

His eyes widened, "Khushi?" He said surprised. "I thought you wanted time to think..."

"Mr. Raizada, I have got all the answers I wanted. Right now I'm doing this for my family but somehow I have this feeling that marrying you will be the right thing. And when Jiji marries Akashji, I'll get to be with her always. Besides you are exactly like the Prince Charming I always dreamt of, just a bit older, but that is fine. So why waste more time thinking. I will marry you." She smiled at him.

😉...well dis was d best part of d storyyy...

i loved every bit of it...

d questionz n d answer...

EVERYRTHINGG...

welll...waiting for d nxt update...!!

Originally posted by Chocoangel

"Yes of course. I've just heard about the proposal so far. You have to do it officially." She was smiling totally thrilled.

Arnav let out a long breath, "Alright" he murmured more to himself. Khushi straightened in her chair sitting elegantly. He walked right in front of her and gracefully went down on one knee and held out his right hand. She put her little right one in his, smiling. He took in a deep breath & spoke, "Miss Khushi Gupta, I... Arnav Singh Raizada with all my heart request you to do me the honour of letting me keep this exquisite hand of yours for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?"

"Yes, I will..." Khushi graciously accepted.

His eyes widened, "Khushi?" He said surprised. "I thought you wanted time to think..."

"Mr. Raizada, I have got all the answers I wanted. Right now I'm doing this for my family but somehow I have this feeling that marrying you will be the right thing. And when Jiji marries Akashji, I'll get to be with her always. Besides you are exactly like the Prince Charming I always dreamt of, just a bit older, but that is fine. So why waste more time thinking. I will marry you." She smiled at him.

😉...well dis was d best part of d storyyy...

i loved every bit of it...

d questionz n d answer...

EVERYRTHINGG...

welll...waiting for d nxt update...!!

My Favorite part too dear... Oh how I enjoyed writing it...😳

Thank u
aww...
this was a cute update...
luved it...

thanx for the pm