Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

.:&|[Barun's AT[35]WhatToDo?]|&:.LINK:PG133 (Page 87)

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Dejavu is Somy, when? how? why?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dillidikudi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Can we pls have Jhanvi change the title on this Thread and congratulate all the fans! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunAnisha_91

DCgirl Goldie
DCgirl
DCgirl

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

Originally posted by DCgirl

I thought, hands-down, the high point of the episode was Anjali asking Khushi that if she is so busy with dabbas and tuitions, when will she find time for Arnav?
what followed was the low point ... Khushi lying that she wants to spend more time but he is busy and that its his idea...

Ladies, just got back, had to go thru several pages of AT to be on top of things here.

Shalu keep your caps coming, one and only thing that can save me from this mental torture I am going thru.

Suha, khushi always covers up, never tells the truth to others, doesn't have any conversation or opens  her heart with her sister or anybody else, now that Devi Maiyya has gone.
Yesterday when she told I don't lie, I laughed at that dialogue, Khushi's dialogues SUCK!!!!! big time, I will say it anywhere and everywhere.
Also Anjali spoilt the whole thing, by giving a wrong picture of him, was he supposed to be like this even when he was young, that's not what we were told in the last 10 months. Khushi and she constantly talking rubbish is too much for me to take. Anajli doesn't have  clue whats going on in her life but she has eyes and ears for her Chote's life.

Also does SP have a kids channel, now that they have new shows coming up, either they can shift IPKKND to their kids channel or just pull the plug.

All the writers need to be lined up and shot one by one.

I have to quote Anu here... she is just 18 year old girl...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dillidikudiUltimateBarunmomma1128nyxx

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

I thought, hands-down, the high point of the episode was Anjali asking Khushi that if she is so busy with dabbas and tuitions, when will she find time for Arnav?
what followed was the low point ... Khushi lying that she wants to spend more time but he is busy and that its his idea...

Ladies, just got back, had to go thru several pages of AT to be on top of things here.

Shalu keep your caps coming, one and only thing that can save me from this mental torture I am going thru.

Suha, khushi always covers up, never tells the truth to others, doesn't have any conversation or opens  her heart with her sister or anybody else, now that Devi Maiyya has gone.
Yesterday when she told I don't lie, I laughed at that dialogue, Khushi's dialogues SUCK!!!!! big time, I will say it anywhere and everywhere.
Also Anjali spoilt the whole thing, by giving a wrong picture of him, was he supposed to be like this even when he was young, that's not what we were told in the last 10 months. Khushi and she constantly talking rubbish is too much for me to take. Anajli doesn't have  clue whats going on in her life but she has eyes and ears for her Chote's life.

Also does SP have a kids channel, now that they have new shows coming up, either they can shift IPKKND to their kids channel or just pull the plug.

prema ,,  I am happy,, I never allowed my sonny to watch IPk,, splly while diwali,, n now his holidays started n he is just enjoying the show, more than tom n jerryy!!! thus I am happy!LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ASRismArielKeshriyapinky_blueskiesmomma1128nyxx

Ariel IF-Dazzler
Ariel
Ariel

Prema, I'm with you. Extremely frustrated with this show but that comment...ROFLROFL

Keshriya

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DCgirlKeshriya

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Can we pls have Jhanvi change the title on this Thread and congratulate all the fans! 

I second that!! Please Jhanviii x

ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Love this sig by Sakeena. Love how she wrote in urdu

ArielAnisha_91

Go to top