Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

.:&|[Barun's AT[35]WhatToDo?]|&:.LINK:PG133 (Page 71)

-Shobhu21- IF-Dazzler
-Shobhu21-
-Shobhu21-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Originally posted by -Shobz.TaAnu-

@Cindy...Hiii...I need someone to hug after that drastic wardrobe malfunction episode ...CVs grow UP !!
@Everyone...
Well anyone of you saw the SBS segment ???Can someone tell me what it was about..Apparently Arnav faints again it seems.is it so ??

SBS showed that:

Tomorrow Arnav will not have breakfast, lunch and then the he comes home late so the whole family ate and Khushi is like I shall wait for him. So she gets tired of waiting and was hungry and she ends up eating everthing, so no food left for Arnav by the time she goes to make him food his blood sugar level goes down and he faints.Dead

Ok if he does faint...dont tell me its gonna be Anjali waking him up...they better show something nice !!And if we have a ME on 28th...they'd better put it in Khushi's mind that she needs to actually find out why he married her, instead of pissing him off like this

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged

@Cindy...Hiii...I need someone to hug after that drastic wardrobe malfunction episode ...CVs grow UP !!
@Everyone...
Well anyone of you saw the SBS segment ???Can someone tell me what it was about..Apparently Arnav faints again it seems.is it so ??

SBS showed that:

Tomorrow Arnav will not have breakfast, lunch and then the he comes home late so the whole family ate and Khushi is like I shall wait for him. So she gets tired of waiting and was hungry and she ends up eating everthing, so no food left for Arnav by the time she goes to make him food his blood sugar level goes down and he faints.Dead
What shirt was he wearing while he came home??

Plz tell me he changed frm that awful shirt Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shobhu21-Keshriya

-Shobhu21- IF-Dazzler
-Shobhu21-
-Shobhu21-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
@Ankifan(imsorry naam bhool gayi)
Haan he was back in his normal waist coat and stuff...And Im damn happy about that Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikri

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

@Everyone...

SBS showed that:

What shirt was he wearing while he came home??

Plz tell me he changed frm that awful shirt Cry

He was wearing that red sweater he wore in the first few minutes of the show today, thank god for that!

But ya and then Khushi sprinkles water on his face Sleepy
Tomorrows going to be total bakwaas, made a mockery of his diabetes.
prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

Originally posted by prathikri

Originally posted by Keshriya

Hi Pinky, Devanshi

Welcome Praths,

The CVs have made complete mockery of the whole show and especially ASR character as we all feel, complete character assassination of ASR happened today

As for Khushi, its better I don't say anything, as my mood is completely kharab.

I am convinced she does not love him.. All the love & care is only from his side.  If she really did care she  would'nt have made a mockery of his childhood memories & him.. Change his wardrobe WTH ..

I want him to let her go  or he should go away to some place.. away from all  these selfish people.

Welcome Prathima. (did i get the name right) I am Nandy.

Yup making fun of childhood memories and his diabetes.

Cant believe that all the food finishes so he passes out. RIDICULOUS. She will feed him then mock his diabetes again. What happened to all the sanskaar she is full of?
Hi Nandy :) yes its Prathima :)

sanskaari & all only in front of shyam..  At least ASR whe he was pretending to be all nice with her in front  of the family we could see his love for her.. but cannot say the same about her..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KeshriyaInfofan

-Shobhu21- IF-Dazzler
-Shobhu21-
-Shobhu21-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
These CVs should teach people how to butcher a character completely...
They killed the Khushi whom I once liked...This one is bad...She's wierd and I dont understand anything about her other than her talks with LaxmijiDead
@Pratima
Hi...I guess even you must be Prathima di only

prathikri

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hey Prathima I am Devanshi

I thought that dhoop nikili was untolerable but no the CV's out did themselves.Bravo, it just shows anyone and everyone can actually go into showbiz to write stories cause you don't have to do anything just  make up OTT nonsense.

Honestly they are now just wasting the casts acting talent. I want the old IPKKND back where has the charm gone, where has that beautiful story and excecution gone. Why are we fed such garbage and incosistency.

Bring back LM, Nissar and Megha and whoever has left CV's.

OH and did they forget there was once a buaji, NK, Garima, shashi,
 A VILLIAN NAMED SHYAM where is he, what happened to the stinking file???????????????

Edited by pisces25 - 10 April 2012 at 9:57am

prathikri

-Shobhu21- IF-Dazzler
-Shobhu21-
-Shobhu21-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
@Deva
Hope you dont mind me calling you that
Seriously...I want to know who the bloody hell is writing these epis ??A 10 yr old kid ???I mean it seems just like that,,,,
I want Nissar back too...And all these CVs who went from here, have gone to Humse Hai Life or another new show on Life OK and apparently that show is doing goood

pisces25

Go to top