Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

.:&|[Barun's AT[35]WhatToDo?]|&:.LINK:PG133 (Page 106)

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

Anu, I still have my doubts, she will not learn anything, it will not be an eye opener, once he is ok, she will start to mock , telling him it was all his fault as she brought food and he refused to eat it .

I want him to be in a coma for a couple of days.  Let's see how she feels about that loss.  And they can have everyone talk about how it happened in his childhood.

I want Glee to be like - I told you that story about how chotte can't tolerate love so you starved him?? ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..Keshriya..Khaleesi..pinky_blueskies

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

Look at him...and tell me...if thats not love then what is...

I love this to death...it stole my heart...HE LOVES HER DAMMIT...If there is one person who tells he doesn't i am going to shove this picture on their faces...

The reason fools like us still watch this circus. His tender expressions when he looks at her after the tikka scene were to die for.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ASRismKeshriya..Apz..SunoNa.....Khaleesi..momma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

Anu, I still have my doubts, she will not learn anything, it will not be an eye opener, once he is ok, she will start to mock , telling him it was all his fault as she brought food and he refused to eat it .

Yup, true. not holding my breath for any realization or guilt there.

As expected, already read a few comments on the forum saying he is an adult, he should have eaten, he told her he will eat pasta so how is she to know he did not!!!! The cute, naive, innocent, tyaag devi is always right and everything she does is justifiable.

When she walked out she knew he hadn't eaten right?

AND she knew he left without breakfast and she is the one who stopped Shuklal from feeding him on time.

If ASR said he ate, it is to get rid of her.  She can feel guilty for finishing off all the damn food at dinner.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..KeshriyaSunoNa.....Khaleesi..

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

aww, shylu that cheers me up!!!! thank u soo much

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..Keshriya..Khaleesi..pinky_blueskiesDark-Hues

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by Infofan

Yup, true. not holding my breath for any realization or guilt there.

As expected, already read a few comments on the forum saying he is an adult, he should have eaten, he told her he will eat pasta so how is she to know he did not!!!! The cute, naive, innocent, tyaag devi is always right and everything she does is justifiable.

When she walked out she knew he hadn't eaten right?

AND she knew he left without breakfast and she is the one who stopped Shuklal from feeding him on time.

If ASR said he ate, it is to get rid of her.  She can feel guilty for finishing off all the damn food at dinner.

I want Khushi to seriously take care of him nowe,.,atleast,, coz I am an idiot for keeping some hopes from this show,, I want her to feel guilty and be very seriousn quite atleast now for a month or so,,,,that will be gud,, usuch a horrible turn of events dint change her,, atleast now,, she should realise her love n get serious in life for a while,,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..KeshriyaInfofan

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
*mommy has decided to stalk and not talk*Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun..Apz..Keshriyapinky_blueskiesInfofan

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Oh Anu, I was just thinking that low sugar in a diabetic could lead hypoglycemic attack and eventually coma, its not something to laugh about like how Khushi does generally. If not treated immidately the consequences will be severe. I am sure they will make mockery out of the situation.

I so want him to be in coma but the damn SBS spoiler already showed us he will be conscious. He is go thru in her hands more than what she went thru.. She doesn't deserve any love from him.

I really hope they send Arnav packing for some days that way Barun will also get some needed rest.

UltimateBarun..Apz..Infofan

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
i also wish arnav escapes from this raizada zoo! this man definitely need a break..miss B ,mr.A,mrsK al r driving meWacko

KeshriyaInfofan..Khaleesi..

Go to top